Define Love by Krissy Prower
Summary: Shadow has always had an obsession for Sonic and can never find a way to tell him his true feelings since he is working for the doctor and has to think of ways to destroy him.
Categories: Sonadow Characters: None
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: Swearing
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 779 Read: 47024 Published: May 18, 2006 Updated: May 18, 2006

1. The feeling of Love by Krissy Prower

2. The Dark Side of the Mountain by Krissy Prower

3. Destruction = Perfection by Krissy Prower

4. A second attempt by Krissy Prower

The feeling of Love by Krissy Prower
Author's Notes:
It's been a while since I've made a fan-fic. and writing isn't really my strongpoint...So don't rub me out >_< (I know this chapter is really short...they'll get longer later-on)
Shadow shivered as he snuggled near his only warmth, an old ratty towel, as he sat near his small bonfire. He sighed as he peered at Sonic’s house under him.
“I wish I had another life..mine sucks,” Tears rolled down the ebony hedgehog’s dark face “,Especially if you’ve never been truly loved.”
At that moment, a blue blur darted away from Sonic’s house. It was him...Sonic the Hedgehog.
Shadow turned around to his campsite, beaten down from the many storms Mobius has brought to him.
The hedgehog sighed again as he began to walk around the steep edges to Eggman’s base, on the dark side of the mountain...
The Dark Side of the Mountain by Krissy Prower
Author's Notes:
Meh...another short chapter >_
Shadow remembered what Eggman told him about finding the base :Look for two parallel trees with snakes carved on them. Shadow found the trees and remembered that the doctors next step was to: make a right turn, and hidden behind the bush was the base.
Following that very rule, Shadow found the base perfectly without getting lost. (like he had done the last time he went looking for it)
Shadow walked straight through the tiny hallways were eggman sat.
“Hello doctor...”
Eggman wheeled his chair around to the dark hedgehog.
“What Took You so Long?!”hissed Eggman.
“Nothing....”Shadow knew why he was late. Every morning he would watch Sonic leave his house from his campsite.
“Well, at least you managed to get here...” Eggman sighed as he turned around and typed something on the large computer screen”
“Oh...so what dastardly deed are you up to now...”
Eggman turned to Shadow and let loose his most wicked laugh, “I’m going to take over the world I told you this a million of times!!”
“But how are you going to do this...every time...you fail...”Sonic’s image went up into Shadow’s head. He knew he was love-sick.
“But I won’t this time”
“How?”
“You’ll find out...when I catch him...”The doctor paused “We need to think of some dopey reason to get him to come up into the mountains...”
Shadow was silent.
Eggman stared at the hedgehog, “maybe I’ll make some robot and Sonic will follow it...”
“It’s worth a try...I guess” Shadow rolled his eyes.
“Okay Then!” announced Eggman, “We launch the robot Tomorrow at sunrise
Destruction = Perfection by Krissy Prower
Author's Notes:
Meh :P I hope you like the story so far, I just finished a cover for it and once i color it i will put it in the fanart section!
Shadow woke up earlier than he did the day before. He ran back to Eggman’s base slightly excited to see the robot.
He walked into the crawlspace and saw Eggman’s Robot.
“So Shadow, You like?”
Shadow found the robot neat, but not for it’s purposes.
“I call this baby E-99”
Shadow grinned to look impressed.
Then Eggman turned and jogged to the computer and pressed down several buttons and wads of weapons came from the robot.
“Wow...” The dark hedgehog stared at them as the shine from them went into his eyes. Shadow had always been a fan of mass destruction.
Eggman got up, “E-99, bring me the hedgehog!”The robot sped off out of the lab.
Shadow walked over to the Tv monitors. Eggman was watching which displayed every action done by the robot.
The robot wheeled it’s why near Sonic’s house and a weapon came out of it’s right side. Shadow’s eyes widened and his ears went erect.
. A spiky ball was then launched at Sonic’s house And the robot began darting up the mountain as Sonic caught up, not even running his fastest.
“YES!!We got Sonic!!”
“I wouldn’t be so sure,”chuckled Shadow pointing at the monitors which screens just went black.
“Fuck That HEDGEHOG!” cursed Eggman
Shadow grinned as he walked back to his campsite.
A second attempt by Krissy Prower
Author's Notes:
Please Coment ^.^
Shadow opened his eyes that morning and saw the hideous face of Dr.Eggman peering over him.
“What do you want?” Said Shadow as he yawned loudly.
“I haven’t given up just yet...follow me...”
Shadow followed eggman back to the base.
“ I think I’ve gotten the best plan, Why don’t we hold someone hostage...Then Sonic would be bound to come!”
Shadow rolled his eyes, “Can’t you do better...”
“Well...Can’t you be a better help?!”
Shadow stretched, “Sure, why don’t you just remake one of your old monsters”
“He’s beaten them before...”
“But what makes you think he could beat it again...make it tougher...” Shadow couldn’t believe he was helping Eggman destroy Sonic, but Shadow knew Sonic could make it through, With his speed and all.
Sonic’s handsome image appeared in Shadow’s mind again.
“Good idea!!”
Eggman ran off into his ‘failed experiment warehouse’ as Shadow crossed his arms, “Damn he’s stupid...” (running that is :P)
This story archived at http://www.sonadow.com/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=412