Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke
Past Featured StorySummary: Sonic was crushed when he couldnt save Shadow from falling to his death, and everyone is feeling the aftershock. But what happens when Shadow comes back? How could he have survived? Will anyone realize nothing is as perfect as it seems, and that Sonic is in danger? Just cute for now, fluffy mushy blushy squeeable stuff. But it gets dark and steamy, believe me. First Sonic fic ever!!!
Categories: Sonadow Characters: Sonic x Shadow
Genres: Romance/Fluff, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 21210 Read: 162221 Published: September 17, 2004 Updated: January 13, 2005

1. Shooting Star by Anvanimaserke

2. Aftershock by Anvanimaserke

3. Light up all the evil dreams by Anvanimaserke

4. Glass Rose by Anvanimaserke

5. Shy Kisses and Ice Cream by Anvanimaserke

6. Claddagh Ring by Anvanimaserke

7. The Game by Anvanimaserke

8. Dances in the Moonlight, Treading onThin Ice by Anvanimaserke

9. Licking The Wounds by Anvanimaserke

10. Of Dreams and Nightmares by Anvanimaserke

11. Giving Up by Anvanimaserke

12. Cradling Shards by Anvanimaserke

Shooting Star by Anvanimaserke
Hi . Ok, first Sonadow ficcie ever (however I am an experienced slash writer) AND first Sonic fic ever!!! so yeah... hope you enjoy!! some feedback would be nice! hope you enjoy!!

Shooting Star

Light was erupting all around us like a brilliant golden sun rise. It held us, before tearing inside. The power was so real you could almost taste it. And there he was, right beside me, almost holding my hand... but only almost. He was becoming golden as sunlight. It was beautiful... but then, he was always beautiful. I had thought it the first time I saw him. But now was not the time to dwell on that, now was the time... to fight.

~Shadow

We were flying, and I love the thrill, the speed! It was so intense... And thats what I love. Anything to get my pulse going, you know? anything thing that can make my heart race, its what I live for! I remember glancing behind me. It looked funny, his fur was so white, it sparkled a bit, from the starlight. It was pretty... Was I blushing? Naw... My heart was going crazy, pounding in my chest. This is what I lived for, the thrill, the rush of a good fight. I could feel myself smiling, grinning, and I began to laugh. He asked what I was laughing at and I told him I was just happy. He smiled, and my pulse sped up, I could feel my cheeks flush... His smile was a thrill. 'Funny...' I thought. But now I shouldnt be thinking about that, now I should be thinking about that stupid bio lizard.

~Sonic

"Sonic, are you alright?" Shadow shouted over the monster's shrieking roars, as he dodged blood red lasers aiming to kill.

"All good here!" Sonic shouted back, for a short moment noticing how the glow of the lasers lit Shadow's face. It was... 'Pretty' he thought. He often thought that when stealing secret glances at the wild force of nature known as Shadow.

"Sonic, watch out!" He glanced up in time to see a blazing red hot laser about to strike him, and he froze, afraid. But suddenly, Shadow was in front of him, deflecting the laser with a golden blast of light. He looked over his shoulder, his ruby eyes glinting, as a smirk graced his face. "Be careful." he said.

"I will."

"... are you blushing?"

"No!" Shadow rolled his ruby eyes.

"Sure Sonic... Blush at me later, right now we need to fight."

"Alright! Lets go!"

And so the fight raged on, the two heros weaving around white stars and red lasers, working together... occasionally stealing shy glances at the other. Until of course the time came... when Shadow had to take the fall.

"NO!!! SHADOW!!!" Sonic cried as he reached out a hand from the safety of the ship. Their fingers brushed briefly, as Shadow smiled weakly.

"Goodbye..." and then he fell, plummeting like a shooting star down to earth.

"NOO!!" Sonic shouted, leaning out. He wobbled a bit, about to fall too...

"Sonic, NO!" Rough hands pulled him back in, before the metal doors slammed shut and locked with a loud hiss. Knuckles looked down with steely eyes, still holding onto Sonic by the shoulders. "It wont do any good if you fall too. He stayed out there longer then he should have so you wouldnt have to die. Dont let that sacrifice be for nothing!!" Sonic was silent, as rare tears swelled in the corners of his wide emerald eyes.

"Oh Sonic, are you ok?" Amy said, sitting on her knees and wrapping her crush in a tight hug. Sonic tried to brush it off, tried to be tough... but he couldnt. He just felt so cold. Like he was missing something... no, like something was stolen. He could only weakly shake his head, and stare out at the stars. Sure, they had beaten the monster, the threat was over, but at what price? Shadow was gone... Sonic layed his head on Amy's shoulder, and let his silent tears soak though her top. 'My heart hurts...' he thought.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
'My heart hurts...' was the first thing he thought. '... everything else hurts too...' he pulled his eyes open, painfully. But they stung, so he closed them. There was some thick green fluid in front of his eyes, something he seemed to be floating in. He tried to move his hands, but they were all tangled, ensnared and tied in some odd pulsing wire. He could feel cold air brushing over his nose, burning in his lungs like he shouldnt be breathing, but was. 'I'm in a life support system... I'm alive...' he thought, smiling under the breathing mask latched onto his face. He pictured the big clunky machine in his head, and himself floating in the wierd liquid, all hooked up to a million different wires. 'I'm alive....'

"Not quite." said a cold, feminine voice. He could hear fingernails tapping on the glass tube he was floating in. "But close enough. Oh Shadow... I cant wait to tell you all the great things I have planned for you..." She paused to chuckle, darkly, sadisticly. "For one thing... You're going to help me. You're going to be my key to bringing down Sonic the hedgehog."
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

OK, there anyone out there want me to continue this? (oh yeah, the OOC is a villan ((who is strangly inspired by my girlfriend o.O)) need her for the plot)

pweeeez comment, its my first sonic ficcie and I wanna know if I'm doing ok!!!
Aftershock by Anvanimaserke
~After Shock~

"Sonic...?" Amy said carefully as she peeked inside the sapphire creature's room. He was lying on his bed, in the exact same position he had been in that morning. His quills were splayed over his black comforter, his eyes fixed blankly on the skylight above him. Amy slowly crept up to him, making sure her red hightops didnt squeak on the dark hardwood floor. "...Watcha looking at?"

"The stars..."

"Why?" She quipped, laying on her stomach next to her crush and resting her head on his chest.

"I dont know, nothing better to do..." He said blankly, as he rolled over, a little less then gently pushing Amy off. She sat up, fixing a few pink strands that strayed from behind her head band.

"... I got a new pet chao. Its pink with blue spots and it likes cream cheese but not carrots. Its got a cute little tuff of hair so I wanted to call it Tuffy but I dont like that name so I thought maybe you could help me na-"

"Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Sonic!" She glared, standing up in a huff. "I was just trying to make you feel better! You dont have to be mean!" Then she stormed out, practically knocking over Rouge in the hall.

"Hey, Amy! Whats wrong hun?" Sonic heard her say before the two disappeared down the hall.

"Why couldnt I save you..." Sonic said out loud, still staring up at the stars. Tails stopped dead in the doorway, sadly staring at his best friend. He sighed before sinking down against the wall, and resting his face in his hands.

"Tails?"

"Huh?" He looked up with big shiny blue eyes, at the one who had said his name, Knuckles. His brows knitted up in concern, as he saw the unshed tears in the cute little fox's eyes.

"Whats the matter?" He asked as he slid down the wall next to his friend.

"I-Its just... Sonic is so upset! A-and I dont know what I can do! We're best friends... a-and I feel like theres nothing I can do to make him feel better!" Tails hiccuped, before a cute little squeak caught in his throat, as if he were trying not to cry.

"You really care for him..." Knuckles looked down at the floor, as if suddenly interested in the gray-blue carpet. Tails nodded, again resting his face in his hands.

"I'm such a baby... I cant stop crying..."

"Its alright Tails, crying is better then holding it in." The red ecidna paused, before resting a hand on Tail's shoulder. "Look, I know we're not... good friends or anything. You get along much better with Sonic then with me... But if you ever want to talk, or need a shoulder to cry on... I'm here."

"Knuckles... Thank you..." Tails said before sinking down against his friend, and resting against his warm chest. His finger's tangled in a delicate gold chain around Knuckles neck, and he fiddled absently with it. "Thank you..."

"...You're welcome...." he said, laying his arm around Tails's shoulder. They both sat there in the dark hall, feeling warm and oddly shy, but good. Very good.

~^~^~^~^~

"Amy, calm down. He's upset, thats all."

"Its not just that!" She shouted down at Rouge, as she sat up in her favorite tree. Amy flicked at the dark hard bark, wearing it away in one spot, as the emerald leaves above speckled her with shade and spots of the violet light of dusk.

"Then what?" Rouge questioned, her hands set on her hips as she looked up into the branches of the old tree, only seeing a small spot of pink through the foliage.

"He doesnt like me! He never will!! But I cant stop liking him! Even when he's mean! Do you know what that feels like!! To like someone and know that they wont ever like you back!? It hurts...." Rouge's black bat wings fluttered as her feet lifted from the grassy ground. She landed on the branch beside Amy, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I know. You're right, it does hurt. I understand why you would be upset."

"...Huh? but Knuckles likes you." Amy said, blinking away tears of frustration, a confused look on her face. Rouge smiled, leaning back against the tree and staring up at the emerald canopy. 'she doesnt get it...'

"...You haven't seen his new necklace, have you?"

"... no, what does that have to do with it?"

"... Its not important. Thats not what I meant."

".... Huh?"

"...Never mind... come here." Rougue said, opening her arms. Amy blinked a few times, as if her brain suddenly needed more time to process her current thoughts, before she crawled up to the white bat, and leaned against her. Rouge wrapped her arms around Amy, holding her tightly. Her wings began to flap, carrying the pink hedgehog and her above the leafy canopy, to rest on top of the tree. "The stars are pretty tonight, hm?"

"yeah... Sonic seems to think so."

"Dont think about him right now... think about how pretty the sky is. It will make you feel better." Amy looked up at the darkening violet sky. It was littered with a thousand white stars, blooming in the darkness. A few light pink clouds still hovered over the horizon, as the golden sun sank below.

"Wow... beautiful...."

"Yeah..." said Rouge, her eyes not on the sky. "Beautiful."
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
*cries* I got no reviews here!! *sniffle* maybe another chapter and someone will review? *hopeful look*
Light up all the evil dreams by Anvanimaserke
~Light up all the evil dreams (Milla-Rocket Collecting)


"What did you do to me?!" Shadow was out of the life support system, he was staring at himself in a cracked mirror.

"I saved you. Your body was so broken from falling all that way. If I hadn't found you, you would've died." Said the same cold voice that spoke to him before. He glared at the other reflection in the mirror, that of a sleek white female cat. She smiled, her sharp pink eyes glinting, along with her sharp ivory colored fangs. One of her long black claws flicked a golded earring set in her left ear, as she admired her handiwork. Shadow was no longer just a hedgehog. His left arm, right leg, and half his face were all made up of glimmering steel, red and white wires, and little blinking lights here and there. "Its an improvement, I think. Of course, I will cover all the mechanical parts up. I'll have to, if my plan to bring down Sonic is to succeed."

"I wont help you hurt him!" Shadow shouted, whirling around and throwing his new shiny metal fist right at the cat's face.

"Stop." She said simply, now calmy examining her claws. Shadow's body froze, he struggled, fighting with all of his will, but he couldnt make himself move.

"What have you done?!" He demanded.

"Sit down." And he did, just as commanded.

"I'm not an idiot you know. I knew you wouldnt want to help me. So I put it in the programming. You cant go against anything I say."

"You monster!! Who are you?! Why are you doing this? How do you know Sonic and I?" The cat giggled as if amused, and walked over to an over stuffed arm chair in the corner. She sat down elegantly, crossing one leg over the other and again staring at the handy work she had done.

"My name is Filiesha. You dont need to know the rest, you vile betrayer."

"What are you talking about!?"

"You werent made for the path you chose to take Shadow. You are NOT supposed to be a hero. You are supposed to destroy. You are supposed to be feared, ruthless, deadly, you hear me? Not saving the hero and acting like some school girl with a crush."

"Excuse me?!"

"Dont act so innocent, I saw you fighting bio lizard!"

"But... how?!" Filiesha grinned, and slowly walked over to where Shadow sat on the floor.

"Oh Shadow... there is so much you dont know." Her pink eyes were smouldering dangerously. "But you'll learn. You should thank me, and I bet someday you will. You may not be following the path you were created to, but I am. I was created as your partner, I'm supposed to help you. And I will. Whether you want to or not, together, we are going to bring down Sonic and all his little lackies. And then..." She chuckled darkly,"we will have the power to throw the world into chaos."

"Youre insane!!" Shadow growled, wild fire burning in his eyes as his fur stood on end. "I'll NEVER help you kill Sonic! Never!!!"

"Kill him? Oh no Shadow, you're not going to kill him... I had a different mission in mind for you... You're going to do something much worse then killing him...."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^
Short, I know, sorry ^^; But I just HAD to make this a cliffie... if anyone is actually interested in finding out what happens here, let me know and i'll post another chapter
Glass Rose by Anvanimaserke
~Glass Rose

"Sonic!!" An annoyed voice shouted from outside the hedgehog's door. "Damn it Sonic, get the door!!" Knuckles shouted again when there was no response. Sonic pulled open his eyes, yawning widely as his lids slid back down and he buried his face in his pillow.

"Why dont you get it?!" He shouted back, still face down in the soft black pillows.

"Because I'm stuck outside your door!"

"...huh?" Sonic stood and stretched, yawning widely yet again as he slipped his feet into his red and white hightops. The door bell was sounding over and over again, as if the person ringing it was attempting to beat it to death. "What do you mean your stuck outside my d-..... oh." The little spiky speedster stopped in mid sentence as he looked down at the echidna sitting in the hall. Tails had fallen asleep nestled in his lap. Knuckles had covered his ears to prevent the shouting or the door bell from waking him. "Alright. alright. I'll get the door..." Sonic grumbled, still in a rotten mood. He was sick of just laying around all day, but nothing else really felt worth doing. 'Maybe I'll go out for a run...' he thought as his feet carried him down the long hall, and his fingers traced the dark green walls. The tiniest smile warmed his face, and little embers of his old fire began to burn in his eyes. 'Yeah, that sounds good...' He happened to glance at a digital clock hung up in the glimmering white kitchen, and practically did a double take. '8:30 AM??? Who the hell decides to murder a door bell at this unholy hour!? Ok, if this isnt a life or death situation I'm gonna beat this joker over the head with a frying pan,' thought the annoyed sapphire creature before reaching for the doorknob. He yanked open the door with an 'annoyed as hell' look on his face, but suddenly just froze.

"...Hello Sonic."

"O-oh my god...Sh-Shadow?" The black hedgehog stood in the doorway almost awkwardly, a little half smile on his lips.

"Yes, Its me." Sonic just stared for a few more long moments, before slowly reaching out a hand. Shadow's ruby eyes flicked down at the reaching hand, before he tilted his face down to meet it, and held it to his cheek. "I'm real," he said, with the smallest grin. He then took his other hand from behind his back, and held up a single glass rose. The stem was transparent and crystal green, the petals were red with their tips dipped in black.

"W-whats this for?" Sonic stammered, taking the rose with the hand Shadow hadn't claimed. The ruby eyed creature smirked, running his free hand through his red and black quills, and looking Sonic straight in the eyes.

"I thought you might like it, thats all. Do you?"

"Y-yes, I do. Thank you."

"Hey look, its Shadow!" Knuckles said in an overly friendly tone, as a very sleepy Tails followed a few steps behind him. "Its so nice to see you!" he reached out from behind Sonic and shook the other hedgehog's paw. "There you go Sonic, we told you not to worry." Sonic looked at the red echidna suspiciously.

"Did you get laid last night Knuckles? Your to... nice."

"Oh no. I was just thinking now you can stop crying your eyes out and being so depressed! Now that your lover boy is back that is..."

"KNUCKLES! THATS NOT FUNNY!!" Sonic growled, glaring angrily. Shadow chuckled, his eyes seeming to spark mischieviously.

"He's right you know, its not. Its just true. I'm sorry Sonic, I didnt mean to upset you so much..." Shadow cooed in a sweet voice, stepping between the echidna and his so called 'lover boy'.

"H-huh?" Sonic fumbled around for words, but they were suddenly more difficult to find as Shadow leaned in close, holding him so they were chest to chest, and breathing in his ear. Sonic shuddered, feeling hot breath dance over his ear, he couldnt help but relax in Shadow's arm.

"Just play along, and we'll freak him out," the ultimate life form whispered, grinning. Sonic's mischievious nature perked up, and he quickly grinned back at the black hedgehog.

"Ooooo, Shadow..." Sonic moaned, tilting his head back and baring his neck, while pulling Shadow's face to him. He grinned against Sonic's flesh before slowly licking up the bared neck, gently biting here and there. His arms held the blue hedgehog around the waist tightly, while Sonic's hands ran up and down Shadow's sides. Sonic's whole body suddenly felt hot and tingly, and he began to pant.

"Uh-I-I-uh-Well-I-errr......Ihavetogoputaroastintheshowerbye!" Knuckles stammered, before rushing down the hall and disappearing into the house. The two spiky haired creatures stared at each other a moment more, before stepping apart and laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god, did you see the look on his face!? He looked like a great big embarassed tomato!" Sonic shouted, before falling backwards with fits of wild laughter.

"Classic." Shadow said with another smirk, again staring at Sonic. He felt himself blush a little, feeling those sharp blood red eyes on him.

"What are you lookin' at?"

"You."

"Oh."

"Your just funny looking, thats all."

"Hey!" Sonic said, playfully smacking Shadow on the shoulder. They both grinned at each other, as Sonic took the glass rose off the porch and tucked it behind his ear. "... You wanna go do something?"

"Like what?" Sonic could have sworn Shadow's tone was almost .... flirty.

"I was gunna go for a run, you wanna come?"

"... How about a race." 'Oooo, a challenge. Thrilling. I love to watch him run.' Sonic thought, unable to keep the wide grin off his face.

"K, a race it is. First one to the ice cream shop on the other side of town wins! Loser pays for the ice cream!" And suddenly they were both off, in the blur of midnight black and sapphire blue. Gray pavement pounded under their feet as cute little houses, trees, gardens, and cars all fell behind them. Sonic glanced at the runner about half a step ahead of him. 'No way I'm paying for the ice cream.' he thought, before forcing his legs to move faster. 'Thats what I like about him, he always wants the best of me.'

Shadow didnt have the pleasure of enjoying the undiluted thrill of the race, dark things were on his mind.

'I want you to get to know him, make him like you, make him love you. Then leave him, crush him. And one more thing Shadow, you are to tell no one of my plans.' He could still hear her voice in his head, commanding him, controlling him. He could feel tears prickling in his eyes but he knew he couldnt cry. Because he couldnt explain why he was upset. 'Sonic... please dont love me....' Shadow pleaded silently while racing along beside him, just wishing he could run away.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~

sorry it took me so long to update, I got my internet disconected -_- but its all better now ^^ hope you like this chapter!!! PLease review!!!
Shy Kisses and Ice Cream by Anvanimaserke
"I'm gunna win! i'm gunna win!" Sonic shouted over the raoring wind. The pair of racing hedge hogs were zooming toward the icecream shop. They were so close, the big tacky, yellow and red "ice cream" sign was in view.

"Tell me Sonic, are you hungry?" Shadow said with a trademark smirk. Sonic took his eyes off the road infront of him, to give Shadow a 'huh?' kind of look. "Because you're about to eat my dust!"

"Fat chance!" Sonic responded with a big, competitive grin. Shadow's eyes suddenly widened, and he shouted,

"Sonic, look out!" But it was too late. The spiky haired speedster had not yet looked back at the path infront of him, so he didn't notice the fluffy, white cat infront of him. He tripped over the little fuzz ball -who gave a 'mrooow!!' of protest- and was sent flying forward, spinning in the air before he crashed through the icecream shop's large glass window. He yelped as his back hit the sheet of glass first, shattering the window (which could actually be qualifyed as more of a glass wall) and sending thousands of razor shard shards spilling over him and into the shop. Sonic then crashed down over the table set by the (ex)window, causing it's legs to collapes from under it, before bouncing off and crash landnig in the glass-toped freezer. Pain and burning cold hit him in the face, and he realized he had landed face first in a huge tub of rasparry ripple icecream. He pulled himself up acwardly, and began picking the glass out of his face and quills.

"Woah... wipe out..." someone muttered, and then the whispering started. Creeping like a little bug, buzzing about the clumsy freedom fighter. "he's not very agile, is he?" "Look, he's all beat up..." "Wow, THATS what protects us? And a window beat him?" "Thats sort of pathetic..." Sonic hung his head, a dark blush staining his cheeks as a hot embarassed feeling stewed in his stomach.

"SONIC!" shouted a large, plump purple cat whom had been serving icecream. "You wrecked the place!" He stormed out from behind the counter, looming over the little blue hedgehog, raideating near blind rage. " You careless stupid clutzy jerk! You should be more damn careful and think for two god damn seconds before you-"

"Enough." Shadow growled, his tone deadly and his eyes smouldering. He was suddenly standing between Sonic and the enraged shop keeper. He curled his finger's in, and threw a fist at the cat's pudgy face. 'There are some advantages' he thought, 'to having a metal fist.' The cat wadled backwards, holding a paw to it's indured cheek, and attempted to look angry at the black mennice, but could only look afraid. "It was just an axident, you mad headed ape." Shadow's burning red eyes flickered down to the floor when he heard a precous litle chuckle from the blue freedom fighter.

"Mad headed ape?" He questioned, still looking a little dazed from the fall, but quite amuzed by the... less then main streem insult. ' he has a nice smile...' Shadow found himself thinking, suddenly feeling rather warm.

"It's a Shakespearian insult." He said softly, as he kneeled beside Sonic and used his own gloves to wipe some of the icy guck from his face. "Are you alright?"

"...My leg hurts."

"Can you stand on it?" butterflies fluttered around in Shadow's stomach as the thought of Sonic being seriously hurt suddenly occured to him.

"...I don't think so." Sonic's tone was sad and pained, and he tried in vien to move his leg.

"Hmmmm.... it doesnt feel broken...." Shadow thought out loud as he gently grasped Sonic's leg here and there, feeling for anything out of place. " Most likely, it's just severly brused, or spained, maybe I should take you home and-"

"No! I... don't want to go home yet..." Sonic nervously ran a hand through his quills, his ears turning down as a pink blush glowed on his cheeks. "... I'ts been fun... you know... spending time with you. I've missed you."

"...Alright, I won't take you home just yet... And I've missed you to... faker." Shadow said with playful smile, as he ran a hand through Sonic's quills, messing them.

"Hey!" Sonic batted Shadow away, also smiling.

"Hold onto me..." Shadow spoke gently as he slipped one arm under Sonic's legs, and the other around his back. He lifted the emrald eyed male 'damzel in distress' style, turned, and headed back out the broken window of the store.

"S-someone is going to have to pay for all the d-damage." stuttered the shop keeper, while nursing a big black bruise on his cheek with an ice pack.

"That would be you." Shadow glanced over his shoulder to growl, before walking out, with Sonic in his arms, into the bright autome sunlight.

"... Stupid purple prick." He growled when the were further down the side walk. Sonic snickered while nodding his head, and let his gaze wander around. It was a beautiful bright day, the sky an endless sheet of crisp blue, while golden sunlight splashed down over the small town. The ground was littered with earthy brown, blood red, and sunset orange leaves, that chased each other in dizzing spirals, in the cold, whipping wind. "... What are you smiling about?"

"I dunno." Sonic siad, feeling a grin warm his chilled cheeks, "I'm just happy, I guess."

'Is it because... of me?' Shadow felt the question bubble up inside ihm, but he was cut off before he could ask.

"Where are we going? I don't know this part of town."

"Just here." Shadow stopped and let Sonic look around. It was a tiny wooden hut, nestled in a cluster if trees. In swirly, pretty letters it read 'ice cream shoppe' along the top. Four old, wooden picnic tables sat at acward angles in front, speckled with dancing sun spots and shade, and autome leaves. "I found this place on my way to find you." Sonic's emarald eyes suddenly flew wide, as if he had just thought of sothing important.

"What happened to you!? How are you still alive!?"

"... I died and heaven wouldn't let me in, and hell was afraid I would take over." Sonic chuckled, a light happy sound, and Shadow felt himself smile. He gently placed Sonic down at one of the picnic tables, and asked, "What flavor of icecream would you like?"

"Chocolate! It's my favorite!"

"Mine too."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Knuckles paced back and forth across his room restlessly, roughly kicking and clutter that dare get in his way. He passed his big red, stitched up punching bag, and hit it so hard his fist hurt. The punching bag swung and hit the wall behind it, sending a loud 'BANG' through the entire house. Scowling, Kuckles collapsed on his large, firm bed, spreading himself over his orange comforter and stearing up at the cieling. The door opened a tiny crack and shy blue eyes starred though.

"Something wrong, Knuckles?" Tails asked inoccently, twirling a tuff of white fur sticking out from his ear around his fingers.

"No, why the hell would something be wrong?!" The red ehcidna snapped. Tails flinched at the harsh tone as his gaze fell to the floor, and his ears turned down.

"S-sorry..."

"...No Tails, I'm sorry..." Knuckles said delicatly, instantly feeling like a jerk for yelling.

"What's the matter?" The double tailed fox asked, in a more carful tone.

"I'm just... confused."

"Confused?" Tails questioned as he stepped inside. The matress gave a little bounce an a little squeak as he sat on the bed next to the sprwaled out echidna. Knuckles sighed deeply, starring at the thick red drappes that caught the sun before it could pour into his room.

"I... I don't know what I want anymore."

"What do you mean?"The fox questioned, tilting his head to the keft slightly in an attempt to catch Knuckle's deep, dark eyes.

"... I used to think I liked Rouge a while back, we were dating, remember?"

"uh-huh."

"Well... Something started feeling off about it. I tryed to ignore it but... well, we kissed, and I couldn't ignore the feeling anymore. It just didn't feel right to be with her. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't like the feeling of being with any girl. So I thought.... I might be gay."

"Oh... cool." Tails said sensearly, wandering how me only now noticed the interlocked male symbols Knuckles wore on a gold chain around his neck.

"But today, when I saw Shadow and Sonic being so... 'friendly', it made me... uncomfortable."

"....Shadow's back?" Tails wandered why he was always the last to know everything.

"Oh... yeah."

"Thats good! Sonic was so sad without him... Anyway, so you're not a voyer, that doesn't mean your not gay, right? I mean, I wouldn't want to watch them make out, and I'm gay." Knuckles sat up all of the suddeb, turning his gaze on the younge fox. Tails blushed, his tails swishing back and forth nervously.

"You are? Sence when?"

"Sence always... I've always thought boys are cute..."

"Boys like Sonic, right?" Knuckles asked near flatly, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his face in his palms.

"......Not just Sonic......" Tails was blushing furiously, and nevously tugging the white tuff of fur on his chest.

"Oh.... who else?" KNuckles was far to entregd to feel upset anymore. "Anyone I know...?"

"......uuhhh......."

"Oh come on Tails, we're friends, you can tell me...." The red echidna was making his best attempt at puppy dog eyes, knowing Tails couldn't resist.

"...well... I've always thought..... you're really cute...."

"...really?" Tails just nodded, and covered his face with his hands, his sky blue eyes peeking through the spaces between his fingers.

"Well.... I think you're cute too... and kind, and loyal, and loving...." Knuckles said softly, taking Tail's gloved paws in his and pulling them away from his face. Tails smiled, still blushing like a strawberry, and starred at his paws in Knuckles's.

"... You wanna go see a movie with me? A good one just came out...."

"Tails..."

"yeah?"

"You are aware that you are about as red as me, right?" The little fox laughed nervously, swinging one of his Tails in front of his face and hading there, behind it. The echidna chuckled, playfully batting the fluffy Tail away from Tail's face. "I would love to go see a movie with you."

"Really? Great!" Tail's eyes lit up like adorible blue fireflies. Still blushing furiously, he leaned in and kissed Knuckles on the cheek. The echidna turned a cute pink color, as a wide smile spread over his face. "So how about we go to dinner at Zenny's, then catch the late show?"

"Sounds good to me."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~

"Mmmm, That was good..." Sonic said before licking the chocolate off his lips. He leaned forward, to get a better view of Shadow as he walked back from the little quaint shop, holding a single chocolate shake. "Took you long enough, and were's mine?" Sonic said as Shadoe sat across from him, and placed the shake between them on the table.

"I only had enough for one, and the deal was, I pay. You did beat me to the other icecream place, even if it was a fluke. Shadow said with a smirk, his ruby eyes shimmering in the soft light of sunset. Sonic starred at the way the soft orange light pronounced the depth of those dark, intence eyes, and for a moment everything else seemed to blur...

"Sonic...?" upon hearing his name he suddenly snapped back to reality.

"It was not a fluke." Shadow closed his eyes and chuckled, his shoulder's shaking slightly with the laugh. "So you ment to fall, hm?"

"No!"

"Sure Sonic..." Shadow stuck two straws in the milkshake, and leaned down to take a drink. "Mmmm...." he purred, while gently sucking the straw. Butterflies were suddenly fluttering around Sonic's stomach, and he could feel hot blush on his cheeks. "Are you blushing at me faker?" Sonic growled half heartedly, and bit the straw vishoulsy.

"Shu' up" He said through his teeth, before sucking in some of the sweet chocolate shake. Shadow chuckled warmly, also biting his straw.

"Yur a' amusing 'un, Sonic." he said, before also drinking the shake. It suddenly occured to Sonic how... couply this was. He didnt have time to let the thought go any further, because Shadow grabbed the glass and pulled it toward himself. Sonic reached out impulsivly to grab it back, but Shadow grabbed his hand first. There fingers tangled together, and thier hand rested, joined together, on the table.

"Are you holding my hand?" Sonic paused drinking to ask.

"No, you are holding my hand."

"Oh," Sonic snickered, "Just checking."

"Why would I hold your hand anyway?" The black hedgehog said in a mock arrogent tone.

"I dunno, why would you let me hold your hand?" Sonic shot back with a smirk.

"... The suns gone down, It's late, we should go."

"Alright, Alright.... Hey Shadow?"

"Yes?"

"Do you luuuuuurve me?"

"Shut up!" he said wjile playfully smacking Spnic on the shoulder. "Come on, lets go." Shadow stood, pulling Sonic with him by the hand, but the blue hedgehog winched, pulling his hand free and latching his arms around Shadow's neck,

"...My leg still hurts."

"No problem." Shadoe lifted Sonic carefuly, holding him with obvious affection. He walked away from the shop and down the sidewalk, starring up at the silver stars blossoming over the violet sky. "Beautiful night, hm?"

"Yeah..." Sonic sighed, relaxing in Shadow's arms, and resting his head against the soft, white tuff of fur on his chest. "Hey Shadow, do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Run the rest of the way?"

"Sure." And suddenly everything around them was a wonderful blur, as the cold night's wind whipped around them. Sonic felt his pulse pound through his body, feeling the smooth speed of Shadow's running. His quills blew around his head wildly, and he began to laugh.

"This is fun!" He shouted, gripping Shadow tighter around the neck. But all to soon they were back at the house, and Shadow was gently placing Sonic on the pourch. He hobbled on his one good leg, still leaning on Shadow to avoid falling.

"I had alot of fun today... maybe you want to get together again tomarrow?"

"Sure!" Sonic said with a smile, already looking forward to it.

"Great." Shadow said, flashing a smile right back. He leaned in, and quickly kissed Sonic on the cheek, turning him an adorable pink color. "See you tomorrow." And he was suddenly gone in a blur of black and red. Sonic spent a long while standing in the orange porch light, starring at the shadow he cast over the dark, wooden boards unnder his feet. His whole body felt warm and tingly, even though the night was cold and gusty.

'was that a date?' he finally thought to himself. '... maybe I should ask Tails what he thinks...' It was just then the wind rustled a note stuck on the door. Sonic wobbled around and yanked it off, before flipping it open to read.

Dear: Sonic

Don'y worry, we didn't abandone you ^_^. Amy is out shopping, Rouge wanted to go for a fly by herself (she's sad lately, have you noticed?) and me and Knuckles are out on a date. The door is unlocked so... I hope you're not a burgerler ^^; .

Luvz, Tails

'Well how do you like that, when you need the guy he's out on a date with... KNUCKLES?!'

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^
Ok, there!! Hope you enjoyed, please comment!!! and, comment on the next chapter too!!
Claddagh Ring by Anvanimaserke
"Well, how did it go?" Feliesha's sleek white tail was swishing back and forth regally, as she slowly circled Shadow the hedgehog.

"Fine." he growled through his teeth, hot anger burning inside him.

"Does it seem like he's interested in you?" she asked, sitting in her favorite arm chair. The darkness of the room slid over her like a cloak, making everything but her smoldering pink eyes invisible. Shadow's black fur stood on end as he growled, his hands balling into tight fists.

"Fuck off you demented freak, I dont want to be your puppet." The female cat had been admiring her long sharp claws, but her gaze shot up to Shadow upon hearing his response. She stood and glided across the room, an eeriely calm smile on her face.

"Oh Shadow..." She was still smiling as she gently placed her hand on his cheek, and giggled softly. "That's too fucking bad, isn't it?" she hissed, before digging her claws into the side of his face. Shadow caught a whimper in his throat before it sounded, and squeezed his eyes shut. "Tell me honestly... does this hurt?" She asked as little drops of scarlet began to dribble out of Shadow's cheek and down her nails.

"Yes..." She giggled again, somewhat more sadisticly, and shoved her puppet to the ground.

"Now tell me truthfully, does it seem like Sonic is interested in you yet?"

"...Yes...." Shadow whispered as he hung his head. He covered his eyes and concentrated on the sound of his breathing, not wanting to know any of this was real.

"And..." Shadow could hear it in her tone, she was grinning again. "Are you interested in him?"

"What?" Shadow looked up quickly, glaring with eyes as sharp as diamonds. "No, of course not!"

"I think youre lying."

"And why the hell would you think that?"

"Well for one thing, you're blushing." The once so mighty ultimate life form couldnt say anything to that, he could feel the blush staining his cheeks. "Well, this makes things interesting doesnt it...?"

"You are one sadistic twisted bitch. I swear, I will kill you," he growled, wishing, praying he could. She simply chuckled darkly, grabbing a pink ribbon off the stand by the fireplace. Shadow watched the flames for a moment, fire was so powerful, but she always kept it dim, contained, controlled... like him.

"Empty threats hun," she said in an overly sweet tone as he tied her long white hair into a ponytail with the ribbon. "You can never go against my will. You know very well I control everything you do. Now, I want you to go find Sonic, charm him, make him... "

"I know... love me..." Shadow whispered, almost brokenly.

"Dont act so sad Shadow, you would be too shy to do all this yourself, I'm giving you a chance with him."

"Only to make me hurt him in the end!" the black male growled, almost in tears... he felt so helpless.

"Nothings free," Feliesha said, now slipping on a pair of pink and white sandals. "Now go!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Sonic sat on the porch, bathing in the cool afternoon light, and watching the autumn leaves chase each other in the wind. A sudden cold rush of wind rustled his messy blue quills around his head, and he pulled his light green jacket closer to his chilled thin body.
'Bbbbrrrrrrrrrr....' was his basic train of thought. Although, the couple of icepacks he had tied around his leg with medical tape didnt help much. His leg was still a little stiff but at least he could walk on it now. He looked up at the clear blue sky, recalling the conversation Tails and him had had the previous night. After the giddy little fox returned from the Yugioh movie (and after Sonic had gotten him to stop babbling about subtext between some people named Yugi and Yami with Knuckles) Sonic had told him about the time he spent with Shadow, and asked if it was a date. Tails deemed it "Definitely deserving of the term, date." Sonic blushed at the thought.
' I didnt know it was gunna turn into a DATE.... Does he not care that we're both guys?' The blue hedgehog snorted out loud at his thoughts, 'yeah right, he wouldn't. He doesnt care about anything other that what he wants... does that mean he wants... me? Do I want him to want me? It was nice to spend time with him yesterday, although I could have just been happy to see him alive, but we DID hold hands and-GAH! my head hurts...'

"Hello Sonic." Shadow was suddenly standing in front of him, as if he had just appeared from thin air.

"Oh! Hi Shadow. Geez, you gave me a heart attack!" Sonic said, suddenly unable to stop himself from smiling.

"Sorry... have you been out here all night? Your friends get sick of you and kick you out?"

"No! I was just... waiting for you."

"Oh... here." Shadow took a little red box out of the pocket of his grey coat, and held it out for the other to take.

"Whats this for?"

"Because your 'special' " Shadow said with a smirk, using 'quoty fingers', as he sat down next to the other male.

"Oh you're so funny I forgot to laugh. Oh wait, I remembered. Ha. Ha. Ha." Sonic responded flatly, also grinning.

"Oh shut up and open it already!" 'I'm smiling... why? I know... because I... I enjoy this... I like spending time with him, I like giving him things and seeing him smile and laugh... how can I enjoy myself when I know whats going to happen...' Shadow thought miserably to himself, trying to force back the tears he felt prickling in his eyes.

"Shadow.... Its so pretty... what is it?" The black one pulled himself from his thoughts to look at Sonic. In his gloved hand he held a little silver ring. It had a heart on it, held between two hands with a little crown on top.

"Its a claddagh ring. It's Irish, and look..." He pointed out different parts of the ring as he spoke, "The crown is for loyalty, the hands are for friendship, and the heart is for love. All things I believe you find most important, right?" Sonic stared for a moment, at the ring then at Shadow.

"Thank you... I love it!" Sonic couldnt believe Shadow had given him such an... intimate gift.

"I'm glad... here..." Shadow spoke softly, as he took Sonic's hand and removed the glove. He took the ring and held it up for Sonic to see. "Which way would you like to wear it?"

"Uhhhh..... on my finger?"

"...thats not what I meant." Shadow said with a little smile. "The ring means different things depending on how you wear it. If the crown is pointing in, it means you are looking for someone to love, if it's pointing out... it means your taken."

"Oh..." 'Is he trying to claim me?' Sonic's mind screamed, as his heart pounded in his chest. It took him a few moments, but he finally decided how to answer. " Crown pointing in... for now," he said with what he hoped was a little flirty smile.

"Ok..." Shadow smiled right back, gently slipping the ring on Sonic's ring finger, "for now."

"HEY GUYS!!!" a loud voice suddenly shrieked, "GUESS WHAT!??!"

"Amy, volume!!" Sonic snapped, suddenly very annoyed that he and Shadow were interrupted.

"Ooops, sorry Sonic. Guess what!?"

"What." both Shadow and Sonic said flaty.

"I met a new friend when I went out shopping today. She's really nice, and really pretty, and loves to shop, and likes chaos as much as me! We hit it off real fast and now we're like, best friends!! I was telling her about all of you guys, and she got all sad cuz she says she doesnt have that many friends. So I told her she could come over tonight, and we could all sorta, you know, hang out."

"Oh... Cooli," Sonic said, trying to sound more enthusiastic then he was. He really did feel bad for being so rude to Amy all the time, but the girl just wouldn't get it through her head that he wasn't interested. But if she had a new person to go annoy, Sonic was all for that. "Shadow, can you stay to hang out to?" Sonic asked, finding himself wanting to spend more time with the ruby eyed male.

"Uhhh...." He began, not sure if he should...

"Oh, he'll stay, the more the merrier!" Shadow suddenly starred in horror at the girl coming up behind Amy.

"Oh, this is my new friend, her name is Feliesha!" Amy chimed, hugging the white cat tightly.

'What the hell is she up to?' Shadow thought.

"I'm so happy Amy invited me over! This will be so much fun!" The evil mistress squeed, looking eeriely cute.

"Yep! This is Shadow, this is Sonic, and Tails, Rouge and Knuckles are inside!" Amy said.

"Cool, I wanna go meet them!! Oh, and is it ok if we all play my fav. game?" Feliesha asked, giving adorable kitty eyes.

"SURE!!" Amy squealed, "What is it?!"

"Truth or Dare."

'Oh shit...' Shadow thought.
The Game by Anvanimaserke
Rouge had turned the darkest shade of red imaginable when she spotted Amy walking into the living room, fingers tangling with those of a beautiful, female cat.

"Who's this?" she found herself saying in a tone a bit harsher then it was meant to be.

"Her name is Feliesha! She's so great! We're all gonna play Truth or Dare!" Amy said, taking off her red headband and tossing it onto the coffee table. Her pink bangs fell over her eyes in cute messy bunches, and she shook her head about cutely. 'She's so adorable...' the white bat thought with a tiny smile.

"Oh Amy, you.re so cute!" Feliesha said, pulling the pink girl down next to her on the floor, and keeping their hands together.

"Awww... thanks" Amy said softly, red blush glowing on her cheeks.

".... What do you mean when you say WE are going to play Truth or Dare?" Knuckles asked from his spot on the couch, trying to ignore the rage that was radiating off his former enemy/girlfriend.

"WE! You know, you, me, Feliesha, Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, and Tails!"

"Who said I-" Knuckles began, but was cut off by a cute little giggle coming from an adorable little double-tailed fox.

"Oh come on Knuckles.... Truth or Dare is fun!" Tails said with a little flirty smile, as he collapsed next to the blushing echidna.

"Alright, so it's settled! Everyone, sit in a circle!" Amy commanded before bursting into a fit of giggles. "This will be so fun!"

So they all sat in a lop-sided circle around the living room, Tails, Knuckles, and Rouge on the couch, Amy on a pillow next to the couch, Feliesha perched up on the coffee table, Shadow in the green arm chair, and Sonic sitting on the floor at his feet. The room was quiet and warm, as the bright autumn sun poured in the large living room window past the wooden blinds, setting shadow stripes over the room. It was like the calm before the storm.

"Alright..." Amy began, a mischevious glint in her glossy red eyes, "Feliesha, you.re the guest, you can go first."

'Oh shit...' Shadow thought, feeling like his stomach dropped out.

"Hmmm...." The fluffy villain's eyes slid over every face, seemingly analyzing the options.

'I know what she's going to do, why not just get it over with...' The black hedgehog thought miserably... maybe even... impatiently.

"Amy!" she cried, "Truth or Dare!"

'Huh?'

"Oh.... Truth." she said, nervously twirling a soft pink quill around her fingers.

"OK... Are you a natural pink?"

"Of course!" Amy said with a little laugh of relief, "I've been pink since the day I was born!"

'What the hell is she up to? I guess... She doesn't want to be suspicious by being the first one to do something... daring... or maybe she just wants to draw it out... I bet she can tell how nervous I am... sadistic bitch...' Shadow thought, but the anger he felt suddenly disappeared as Sonic leaned back, and rested his head against the black one's knee. Shadow had this insane and overwhelming urge to pet him, but before he could, a loud voice distracted him.

"Rouge! Truth or Dare!" Amy shouted, startling the fuming treasure hunter.

"...Dare" she responded, executing a perfect 'do-your-worst' grin.

"OK... I dare you to..." Amy paused a moment, blushing darkly and casting her gaze down to the floor, "... kiss Feliesha."

"WHAT?!" both white females shouted, in shock. But the evil one quickly recovered, laughing a bit and reaching down from the coffee table to pat Amy's shoulder.

"Nice one Amy.... Alright.... Come here Rouge... Unless you're too scared....."

"I'm not scared!"

"This is gonna be one hell of a night..." Sonic whispered up to Shadow, before patting him on the knee. "Thanks for sticking by me." Shadow caught Sonic's hand before he could pull it back, and held it with gentle affection.

"No problem" he whispered back with a little smile, settling back in the chair still holding Sonic's hand.

Rouge stood and took two steps across the circle to stand in front of Feliesha, trying to look cool and calm. Feliesha smiled, and it almost looked innocent. She suddenly grabbed Rouge behind the ears and pulled her down, pressing their lips together roughly. Rouge yelled in shock, trying to resist the impulse to pull away... She didn't want to back out in front of everybody, but Amy's friend was being sort of rough...

Feliesha sucked Rouge's bottom lip into her mouth and suckled it, flicking her tongue over it now and then, before biting down hard. Rouge's wings beat rapidly as she yelped and pulled herself away, embarassed she couldn't stand it any more. But at that precise moment, Feliesha had let her go... No one noticed.... 'Good...' Rouge thought, relieved. She suddenly looked down at Amy, wondering what she thought of her completed dare. Her eyes were wide, locked on the pair of white girls, dark pink blush spilled over her cheeks, and her breathing was a little fast.

"Ok, that was fun, your turn now Rouge!" Feliesha said, bringing reality back to the spellbound white bat... Amy had looked so adorable just there... Rouge wanted to... She shook her head, sat on the couch, and tried to concentrate on the game.

"...Knuckles, Truth or Dare?"

"Uhhh.... Truth. I dont trust you crazy chicks and your twisted minds."

"OK.... So tell us all, dear Knucks... whats your most bizarre fetish?"

"ROUGE! THATS PERSONAL!" She simply smiled sweetly, trying to cover how uncomfortable she now was. She felt... tainted. She didn't want that too-cute kitty around any more. Something just seemed... off.

"It's your fault hun, you picked truth." Knuckles growled, hanging his head.

"Stupid game..." he mumbled. ".... I'm....." He didnt want to say it, he was afraid of what people would think of him, and worse... he was afraid of scaring Tails. "I'm a sadist." Rouge blinked a few times at that, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

"Wow, really? Good thing we broke up then!"

"So, one of the famous freedom fighters is a sadist hmm?" Shadow said with a smirk, reaching past Tails to pat the red echidna on the head, and mess his hair playfully. "Didn't know you had it in you!"

"Oh shut up... my turn..." While scanning the room for his choice victim this turn, he spotted Tails. His face looked oddly blank as his hands tangled in the fluff of one of his tails draped across his lap, as the other lazily swished back and forth over the edge of the couch.

'I hope he's not scared of me now...' His eyes then fell to Amy, and he remembered her outrageous dare on her first turn.

"Amy, Truth or Dare?"

"....Truth."

"OK, good. Why did you dare Rouge and your friend to kiss?" The pink little girl suddenly became very fascinated with her new white leather skirt, as she batted invisible things off of it.

"Cuz..." she began quietly, "CuzI'mnotsureifI'malesbianandIthoughtmaybeIwouldknowifIsawtwogirlskisscuzifIlikedhowitlookeditwouldmeanthatmaybeIwasn'tstraight!!!" She blurted out the jumble of words. It took everyone in the room a moment to translate that into something that sounded like actual english. The silence made the embarrassed little hedgehog feel worse, and she laughed nervously. "Right, my turn...SONIC!" She squealed, turning on him with a devious look in her eyes. "Truth or Dare!"

"Ummm.... What the hell, Dare! I'll be brave..."

"OK.... well let's see, when I had that crush on you..." 'Had? HAD?! She doesn't anymore? Thank god...' Sonic thought. "You never seemed to be interested in me at all. In fact, In all the time I've known you, I've never seen you go on a date with ANY girl. So it brings me to one important conclusion...YOU. ARE. GAY!"

"What?!" he shouted, emerald eyes going wide as he stared at Amy. She was so different lately... he never would have expected this of her before.

"So, this brings me to my Dare... " Her eyes were glimmering wickedly, as a smirk played across her lips. "I want you to pick one guy in here and make out with him!"

'Perfect.' Feliesha thought, hiding her 'I'm-such-a-wonderful-villian' grin.

"... Amy? I hate you" Sonic said flatly.

"Aawwww, lurve you too! Now, choose!"

'Oh crap, oh crap... maybe I should just back out! But no... I can't be the first to back out, I can't! I just gotta calm down and think... Who to choose....' Sonic's emerald eyes travelled over the faces in the darkening living room, all swimming in the orange light of late afternoon. Then, he got the idea. He knew who he wanted to pick, and he knew who he had to pick. He stood slowly, keeping his eyes on the floor instead of in the direction he was heading in. Shadow's heart pounded in his chest, his lips ached to be kissed. 'This is what she wants, she wants him to fall in love with me... but he can't! He'll only be hurt in the end... but... I think I... I want him to... ' Shadow sat there for a moment in his own mind, imagining what Sonic's love would feel like, and oh how he wanted it. It was like being ripped in two. It should have been such a happy moment, realizing he loved Sonic and wanted his love in return, but it was not. He knew these feelings would only spell Sonic's doom. 'How could I love him? How did this happen so fast? How... why.... why? why?! WHY?!!!' Shadow thought to himself, but was gently pulled out of his thoughts by the absence of Sonic's warmth at his feet. He blinked a few times, his eyes falling on the sapphire creature, who had just leaned down, and was gently kissing Miles Tails Prower.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~

THERE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! (pulls out umbrella to shield self from flying debree) Cliffie! Cliffie! Cliffie! *chanting* I did say Sonadow didnt I? Then what's this... hmmmm.... guess you'll just have to read to find out!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. OK! OK! OK! GEEZ!!! Dont look at me that way!!!!! It will be Sonadow, I swear! But then, what's this all about?!!

Sonic: I'm so confused ;_;
Shadow: YOU'RE CONFUSED!!! * whacks Sonic*
Knuckles: Hey, I'm the sadist, thats my job! *whacks Sonic*
Sonic: ;_; the pain....

anywho.... dying.... starvation.... feedback is my foodz......

FEED ME!!!
Dances in the Moonlight, Treading onThin Ice by Anvanimaserke
Shadow stared in total shock and dismay as Sonic gently kissed his little sidekick, holding his face gently under the chin, and smoothly moving his lips against Tails'. The little orange fox squeaked in shock, his eyes flying wide before drifting back closed. A soft pink color covered his cheeks as his breath began to quicken, and he gingerly moved his lips against Sonic's, before he pulled back. Knuckles fumed, practically seeing red as he had to fight off the urge to pummel Sonic into a bloody pulp. 'Thats MINE!' he thought possessively. Sonic threw a 'piece-of-cake' look at Amy, who seemed quite satisfied by her dare, having managed to cause a good amount of chaos again. Sonic's emerald eyes then looked down into Tail's foggy sky blue ones, looking for anything at all that might be revealed in them. He gave a soft 'I'm-sorry' look, to which Tails smiled warmly. Sonic could tell he hadn't upset his friend, which made him smile too.

"Alrighty then..." he spoke into the shocked silence, settling back at Shadow's feet. The black hedgehog pulled his feet up and sat cross-legged on the chair, so no part of him would be touching the blue creature. Shadow suddenly felt so numb, but he preferred that to the tears he felt on the edge of this sudden blank emotion. 'Why... why not me...?' was all he could think. Sonic glanced up at him for a moment, feeling suddenly very cold. Shadow's face was blank, emotionless. He decided to talk with him at the end of the game.

"Tails!" he finally decided. "You havn't been picked yet!"

"Hey! I've been through enough trauma this game!" He said playfully, holding his tails up and hiding behind them, peeking though with a mock afraid expression.

"Well... I promise I will be nice. Truth or Dare?"

"...Truth" he said, still pretending to be afraid.

"OK. Now see, unlike the rest of you, I AM NOT perverted. So lets see... ok Tails, whats the absolute scariest thing that has ever happened to you?" The fox got very still, and very silent all of the sudden. His tails fell limp beside him, his sky blue eyes looked distant and cold.

"...Tails...?" Knuckles said quietly, placing a hand on his crush's shoulder. "Are you-"

"Do you guys all remember last week when we attacked Eggman's place?" The little fox spoke in an eerie monotone.

"...Yeah. Rouge invented this new attack where we would roll into spinning spike balls and she would throw us at enemies. Who got the bad end of that deal, I wonder." Sonic said flatly, playfully kicking Rouge in the knee.

"Hey, It worked, didn't it? Anyway...go on Tails...." She retorted. Tails took a deep slow breath, closing his eyes as if to concentrate. Sonic suddenly felt bad, he had wanted to give his friend an easy turn, but for some reason answering this question seemed difficult for him.

"... Well... You know Eggman captured me... he... he...." Tails paused for another deep breath, before finishing in a whisper, "he raped me."

"What?!" Knuckles suddenly boomed, jumping to his feet. "Why the hell didn't you say anything?!"

"... no one asked? Listen, it's no big deal, I'm ok...." Tails plastered on a great big fake smile, and decided to put the pressure on someone else. "Rouge! I heard you used to be a dancer."

"... yes, I used to..." was the easiest way to explain, the bat decided, still in shock.

"Well, I dare you to dance for us."

"Don't I get to pick truth OR dare?"

"Not this time. Come on, humor me?" Rouge sighed deeply, thinking at least on this dare SHE wouldn't be the one traumatized. Everyone else on the other hand... She stood gracefully and walked across the room to the stereo system perched proudly on a dark wooden shelf. After clicking a few red and orange glowing buttons, the CD player started buzzing and blinking. Rouge swiftly jumped up on the coffee table, and looked down at everyone. She adjusted the pink scarf tied around her neck, and pulled up the collar of her black leather jacket.

"Just so you know... before I became a treasure hunter... I gave lap dances." Everyone's jaw's dropped as the music began to play.

Come my lady
Come come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby
Come my lady
Come come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby

Rouge danced seductively to the rapish-rock music, swaying her hips, landing in graceful splits, and slowly peeling off her jacket...

Such a sexy, sexy pretty little thing
Fierce nipple pierce, you got me sprung
With your tongue ring
And I ain't gonna lie
Cuz your lovin' gets me high
So to keep you by my side
There's nothin' that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes
And the looks to kill
Time is passing And I'm askin,
"Could this be real?"

Amy felt this hot pulse beat through her body as she watched her friend dance. The white bat pulled the scarf from around her neck slowly, swirled it around herself gracefully, surrounding herself with a pink silk spiral. The room was now dark and the moonlight glinted off of her as she danced, giving her a light blue glow...
'She's beautiful...' Amy thought, blushing...
Amy looked up at the darkening violet sky. It was littered with a thousand white stars, blooming in the darkness. A few light pink clouds still hovered over the horizon, as the golden sun sank below.

"Wow... beautiful...."

"Yeah..." said Rouge, her eyes not on the sky. "Beautiful."

The memory slowly fluttered into the shy little girl's mind, and she smiled. 'Was she talking about... me?' Amy's eyes caught something pink and she pulled herself out of the memory that suddenly seemed to have a special feel to it. Down from Rouge's hand fluttered her pink scarf, landing in loose folds on Amy's lap. She looked up at the bat, who winked and blew a kiss, before continuing to dance. 'The good thing about these kinds of dances is I can get away with doing things like that' Rouge thought with a little smile, while letting one of the spaghetti straps of her black top slide off her shoulder...

Cuz I can't sleep I can't hold still
The only thing I really know
Is she got sex appeal
I can feel Too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up
When these times get rough
I was lost. Now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the woman that I want
So yo, I'm puttin' it down
Tails was about as red as a big ripe tomato. He had not expected THIS kind of "dance". He nervously twirled the tuff of fur on his chest around his fingers, looking down at the suddenly-oh-so-interesting floor. So much was buzzing around his head, he felt like he needed to disappear and merely think for a long, long while. He had never gotten over what happened with Eggman, and now vivid memories were crashing through his mind... His lips still tingled from Sonic's kiss... It felt so good, and it had been what he wanted for the longest time... now he was just confused... 'What about Knuckles?' he thought to himself, glancing over at the red echidna to his right. He was fuming, a look of rage smouldering in his dark violet eyes. 'I... I really like him...'
"OK, you know what... I can't finish dancing to this song."
"Aw, why?!" Amy said, shocking herself and everyone else in the room. "Uhhh.... I didn't just say that.... her hotness made you go insane and hear voices."
"..... Right..... Anyway, because... Well, look at me." And the pink hedgehog did. Rouge was panting slightly, her full beautiful chest rising and falling with each breath, as a thin coat of sweat glimmered on her fur and skin. Her black top clung to her, tight as skin, outlining every curve, as the straps hung off her soft white shoulders... and her tight, dark blue jeans were undone, the silver zipper pulled down to reveal a peek of black panties, with a little pink rose in the center. Amy's whole body suddenly felt hot, and she looked up into Rouge's eyes. She suddenly realized how beautiful they were, the color of light tropical waters, always glittering slightly...
"If I keep going... I'm going to be more undressed then I would like to be." She said, smiling at the stare Amy was giving her. "You dared me to do it Tails, is it ok if I stop here?" Tails just nodded, his eyes still on the floor as red blush glowed on his cheeks. Rouge flicked on a green lamp before sitting back down on the couch, and the room was lit with clean, white light. "Thats better, now I can see..." Amy leaned against Rouge's legs from her spot on the ground, and looked up with big, glossy questioning eyes. The white bat pat her on the head with a smile, and glanced at Feliesha, and stuck her tongue out. The cat glared, but pretended to brush it off (pretended being the key word).
"So go already" she said, in a tone less sweet then the one that she had been using all afternoon.
"Oh, ask Feliesha Rouge, she hasn't gotten a turn yet." Amy said, wanting to be polite to her guest.
"Oh alright... Truth or Dare."
"... Truth" she said, wanting to get her turn over with quickly, so she could help her plan along on her turn. She had to get Sonic's attention off the fox, and onto Shadow...
"Alright..." Rouge scanned her mind for the most embarrassing thing she could ask the little annoying twit. "What do you keep under your mattress?" she said in devilish tone, hoping that would shock the apparently sweet and innocent little cat.
"Leashes, chocolate syrup, pornos, and handcuffs." Feliesha rattled off the items while counting on her fingers, totally unfazed. "Now, my turn! And I'm going to pick the one person who hasn't been picked yet, Shadow! So, Truth or Dare!" The black hedgehog glared at the evil mistress, about to say 'truth', when her cold, commanding voice cut through his mind.
'Say Dare.'
"Dare." The word forced it's way out of his mouth despite his best efforts. His eyes filled with rage and confusion, as he glared at Feliesha. 'Did I not say we were partners Shadow? I can hear your thoughts, you can hear mine. I could even see through your eyes if I tried, we were created this way. Convienent, hm?'
"I dare you to..." Her eyes glimmered for a moment, with their real sadistic glee. "Go lock yourself in a closet with Sonic, and, you know..." she trailed off with a grin, "have a little fun. For 15 minutes." That horrible, sickening feeling was creeping over Shadow again, that feeling of total helplessness. He rose suddenly, and walked out of the room and down the dark hall with sharp, angry motions. Sonic's stomach had done itself up into several knots as he sat there on the floor, and felt every single pair of eyes on him.
"Uhhh, right..." he said quietly, his throat feeling tight. Slowly he pulled himself to his feet, and ventured down the long shadowed hall, to find the ultimate life form.
A dark wooden closet door was cracked open the smallest bit, revealing a small glimpse of just how dark it was inside. Sonic jumped, his nerves feeling frayed, as a red eye open and stared out from the dark of the closet. The door swung open with an eerie, drawn out 'creeeeaaak'.
"Are you coming in, or not." Shadow's voice was low and rumbling, like far off thunder.
"Uh-Uh-I, yeah." Sonic sputtered, stepping into the dark, and shutting the door behind him. It was pitch black, nothing but darkness... and a pair of burning, blood red eyes. Sonic began to feel around through the nervousness in his head for something to say, but Shadow spoke first.
"No one is watching us, we don't have to do anything."
'Oh really? Well... now I am ORDERING you to-' the cold sharp voice in Shadow's head was suddenly drowned out, as Sonic began to speak.
"Look, I'm sorry."
"Sorry? What is there to be sorry for?" Shadow snapped, smacking off the kind hand he felt rest on his shoulder. Sonic pulled back his hand and nursed it against his chest, as it throbbed slightly from the hit.
"You're mad at me..."
"No, you think?!"
"Why?"
"Because-" Shadow suddenly stopped himself, his eyes glaring daggers through the dark. "No, I don't want to talk to you." He had never felt this before, this total betrayal. 'Why did he pick Tails? WHY!?'
"... is it because I picked Tails?" Shadow was stunned for a moment, off balance, and he said nothing. He stared at the soft emeralds looking carefully at him, looking glossy... like Sonic might... cry. "I'm sorry!"
"Don't be sorry, you sure as hell looked like you were having fun while you were kissing him! You didn't look sorry then!" Shadow was livid, his fist hit a wall, and the sound of breaking plaster and brick filled the small dark space.
"Shadow..." Sonic shyly reached out into the dark, until his finger's brushed Shadow's fist. "... that must of hurt...."
"Not at all." Shadow said coldly, pulling his hand back and resting it at his side. 'I can't feel anything through the metal... I'm numb...' he thought, closing his eyes, and resting his face in his hands. 'I'm numb... then why am I crying?' he could feel the hot tears drip from his eyes, and the horrible tightness grip his throat as he held back a sob.
"Shadow... don't cry...." Somehow, Sonic knew. He could almost feel it, the sudden sadness that filled the small space. It felt like something cold had soaked his heart as Sonic realized Shadow was so upset. He reached out into the dark, and wrapped the black, shaking creature in a warm, gentle hug, and slowly they sank to the ground.
"I-I'm not c-crying..." Shadow whispered, a little sob making his words catch in his throat.
"Shadow.... Shhh...." Sonic began to rock Shadow, holding him with the obvious affection Shadow had shown him before. They sat in the dark like that, while Shadow's breathing slowed to normal, and the tears stopped rolling down his cheeks. Sonic didn't even realize it at first, but he was running his hands through Shadow's quills, almost... lovingly.
"Why did you pick Tails" Shadow said, trying to regain his composure, but finding it difficult in Sonic's arms.
"Because... well... Tails and me are buddies... I knew he wouldn't mind.... he was my only choice, really...." Shadow felt a cold sharp pain pierce his heart, as Sonic sighed, and began to continue. 'His only choice?' he thought, feeling tears prickle in his eyes again. 'what about... me?'
"I couldn't pick Knuckles because he would so punch my lights out. And I couldn't pick you because.... what if you didn't want me to? What if I made you mad? I couldn't risk that... and besides..." Sonic felt blush glowing on his cheeks, and Shadow could hear the little blue creature's heartbeat quicken in his chest. "... what if you did want me to? It wouldn't be... special. It would only be a dare...." Sonic swallowed the rather large lump in his throat, as Shadow shifted around so he was facing Sonic. His eyes were smouldering, but in a totally different way. They were soft, but intense, like red embers.
"I want you to..." Shadow whispered, his voice almost husky, as his warm, damp breath wisped across Sonic's lips. The blue freedom fighter felt his whole body warm, tingles flew through every nerve and his heart beat was so loud it made his head throb.
"Shadow..." he whispered, before their lips touched, in a shy, soft kiss.
Suddenly, light poured into the little closet, and all the pair could see was white.
"Times up" said a voice practically quaking with rage. Their eyes adjusted to the light, and they saw Knuckles standing in the doorway.
"Oh, right, um, thank you Knuckles" Shadow said awkwardly, rising to his feet and pushing past the red echidna, out into the bright hall. Sonic sat in the closet, totally stunned for a moment, before shakily standing up.
"Uh, hahaha, thanks for telling us Knuckles" Sonic laughed nervously, a little scared by the dangourus expression storming Knuckles violet eyes. He looked down at the floor, and attempted to walk past Knuckles just as Shadow had done, but was stopped. Knuckles had grabbed him, latching one well muscled arm around Sonic's neck, and holding him tightly. Sonic let out a choked yelp in shock, and tried to pull free, but Knuckles held strong, tightening his grip so Sonic could barely breath.
"You listen up, fucker. Do not touch MY Tails. It's one thing if you really cared about him, but to toy with him then come make out with this trash... that's low. Touch him again and I will hurt you, pathetic whore" he growled, before throwing Sonic to the ground. Sonic yelped, and Knuckles landed a swift kick to his head, effectively knocking him out. "You have been warned, do not fuck with a sadist" was the last thing Sonic heard, before his world faded to black.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^

Ok there, I posted two chapters at once again, and i hope someone will enjoy them! ^_^ Lemons in the next chapter!! If I get good reviews, I will post MUCH faster.
Licking The Wounds by Anvanimaserke
~Licking The Wounds~

Tails sat in his dark room, wrapped in his thick, red comforter, and under a quilt of shadow. It had began to rain, to storm. Thunder roared into the night, as thick black clouds rolled over the moon, making the night black as jet. Tails quivered as the thunder roared again, the motion sending tears down his face, spilling from the corners of his slightly bloodshot eyes, as memories forced there way through his mind...

"Please... let me go..."

"Now Tails, why would I do that?" A grin that proudly showed insanity slipped over Robotnik's cracked, thin lips. Tails shuddered, feeling the cold stone against his back chill him to the bone. His wrists ached, and his body felt tired from the constant struggling against the shackles. The little fox was terrified, he shook like a leaf in the wind, making the chains he hung from jingle slightly in the darkness. There was a lingering echo, as something plastic hit the floor. A pair of black, bloodshot eyes caught a small strip of orange streetlight pouring into the window. Robontik's eyes, usually hidden behind his thick black goggles, were horrifying.

"Please... please, let me go..." Tails pleaded, his body falling limp as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"No." Robotnik growled, stepping closer to the chained fox. Heat radiated off his body,and Tails could feel him as he stepped closer and closer.

"W-what are you going to do..." The villian chuckled sadisticly, then suddenly Tails gasped as a hand was brought up between his legs. "AA-AAHH!!! Stop it!" The man only chuckled again, before growling,

"Shut up." He rubbed up and down, feeling Tail's hardening cock begin to poke out from the cover of his fur.

"No, no!"

"I told you to shut up!" Robotnik pressed himself against the little fox, silencing him by forcing him into a vicious kiss. Tails whimpered and squirmed, panic making him feel sick. Robotnik bit down on Tails' lip, making him yelp in pain. "Hmm... youre hard Tails... you're poking out of your fur... do you like this...." He rubbed harder, wrapping his fingers around the shaft and stroking up and down. Tails sucked in sharp breaths, his head spinning and his heart beating the inside of his chest.

"No... no... please... stop...."

"I love to hear you beg..." Robotnik grinned madly, and suddenly grabbed the tuff of fur on Tails' cheek. He yanked it roughly and Tails screamed, snapping his head to the side to relieve some of the pain. He screamed again, as sharp teeth sank into his soft neck. Robotnik pressed the fuzzy flesh between his teeth, and pulled his head back. Tails called out for help, but his words began to melt into strangled moans. " Do you like being bitten, whore?"

"No! Please! Please stop it!"

"Why should I? I can tell you love it..." Tails whimpered as Robotnik ran his tongue over the bruising flesh, and shivers began to shake his little body.

"Oh-oh-god-Hnn-Hmm-aahhh...." Tails couldn't stop himself from making all the little noises he knew the twisted villain must be getting off on.

"If you don't do what I tell you... I'm going to hurt you." Terror shot through the little fox and he began to cry, tears pouring from his shattering eyes. He couldn't see at all, only those burning eyes. He couldn't tell what Robotnik was going to do, until he felt him touch, taint him. "Now... beg to suck me...."

"No! No! Please!" Tails yelped out as he was suddenly smacked across the face.

"Either beg for my dick in your mouth or up your ass." Tails whimpered, his tongue suddenly felt heavy in his mouth, and it was hard to work.

"P-please... please let me suck your c-cock..."

"Louder!" The little fox sobbed so loud it shook his body, and rattled the chains on his wrists.

"Please! Please fuck my mouth!"

"Thats better..." There was a mecanical 'click' as Robotnik pressed some button or another, and the chains holding Tails in the air let him down fast, and he crashed to the floor. Robotnik roughly shoved him onto his back, planting a thick thigh on either side of Tails' face. "Now open your mouth... good boy..." he cooed as Tails obeyed, feeling like he was breaking. "Mmmm, now suck..." he said huskily, slipping his hard cock past Tails' soft, swollen lips. The little crying fox sucked gently, trying not to sob, or choke. "Harder..." the sadist growled, grabbing Tails by the ears and thrusting in and out of his mouth. Tails felt bile rise in his throat, and he struggled not to throw up. Robotnik began to pant, thrusting harder each time. "Oh, ha-ha-ahhh....AAHH!!!" He roared as cum spurted from his cock, hitting Tails in the back of the throat. He coughed, trying to pull back and spit it out, but Robotnik held him still. "Swallow it... all of it....good boy.... good little whore..."

"Ok, youre done! Now please, just let me go!! Please!!"

"Done..." Tails' body twitched as he felt a hand slip under the small of his back, "I'm no where near done...." Tails was suddenly flipped onto his stomach, his head forced down to the floor as he was lifted onto his knees.

"NO! NO! PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU, DON'T DO THIS! PLE-EA-EASE!!!" Tails pleaded through hysterical sobs. Robotnik grinned, the begging making him hard, and stirring his sadistic side up again. He thrust into the little fox in one swift motion, savoring the hot tightness, and the agonized scream that tore through the air. He held onto Tails' hips, gripping hard enough to bruise, as he began to pound into him, grinning at the whimper Tails let out with each thrust. Tears dripped over Tails' fists, as pain ripped through his breaking body. It was hot and intense and took over every thought, so there was nothing else. "Please, no, no, n-aaahhhh...Mmmmm...." Tails began to moan as a hand slipped down and rubbed the little cock now standing out from the cover of his fur.

"Oh fuck.... youre so hot.... Nnaaghhh........ fuck...." The villain panted, rubbing the fox's cock roughly with each vicious thrust. Tails began to twitch and writhe as white began to creep over his vision, and a hot, wild orgasm crashed over him. Seconds later Robotnik roared again, and cum poured into Tails' ass, chasing the blood down his quaking thighs.

"Masochistic little slut..." Tails sobbed and curled into a little ball, shaking on the cold stone floor. "I'll come for you again tomorrow night..." And then Tails heard a door shut, and he knew he was alone.

That was the first of the three nights he remained prisoner.

Tails couldn't even hear himself crying, he was so much inside his own head. 'I can't get away, no matter what, I cant get away from my memories...' Tails thought between the replaying flashbacks. A small thread of golden light fell over the floor, as the door to the little fox's room was opened the smallest crack.

"Tails..." said a smooth, low voice. With pink eyes and tear stained cheeks, he looked up to see Knuckles peeking through the door. "May I come in?" Tails nodded, his bangs flopping over his face. Knuckles shut the door behind himself after stepping in, casting the room into darkness once more. "Tails... what's wrong?" he asked in a soft voice, as he gently pulled Tails into his lap. The double tailed fox hiccuped and held back a sob, as he rested his face against Knuckles' warm chest. Tails calmed down a little when he felt strong arms wrap him in a protective embrace. 'It's so hard to cry in his arms...' he thought, as a last shuddering breath slipped from him, and he stopped crying. "What's wrong?" Knuckles asked again, now gently stroking Tails' back.

"I-I was... just thinking about... R-Robotnik...."

"Oh..." Knuckles's grasp tightened on the fox, possessively. "Next time we see that prick I'm going to beat him to a bloody pulp..." he growled, mostly to calm himself down.

"... Because thats what you like... right?" Tails whispered, becoming very still in the echidna's arms.

"... what?"

"You like to... hurt people..."

"Oh..." Knuckles loosened his grip on the little fox, suddenly realizing he was probably scaring him. "...Yes, but I would never-"

"Hurt me..." Tails whispered, closing his eyes and beginning to shake in Knuckles' lap.

"What?" Knuckles was shocked and confused. He slipped a finger under Tails' chin, and lifted his face so they were eye to eye. "What did you say?"

"I-I... hurt me... please..." Tails' sky blue eyes looked so much darker all of the sudden, and were glossy, like he might cry.

"No, Tails, I can't-"

"B-but you like it..." Tails pulled himself from Knuckles' lap, and lay on his back, spreading himself over his bed. "And... it will make me forget... about Robotnik.... please...."

"Tails... I cant hurt you...." But the problem was the opposite. It was too tempting, to just give in, to tear the flesh and make the blood pour, then to kiss all the wounds better... 'I can't lose control, not with Tails...'

"But I w-want you to..." Tears swelled in Tails' dark eyes, as he raised his hands above his head and let them rest in one another there. Knuckles swallowed a lump in his throat, as his pulse began to pound inside him. 'God it would be so easy to just take him right now...' "Please Knuckles, please! I-I can't think about this anymore! I need all the memories to go away!"

"No!" Knuckles rose, standing at the end of the bed, doing the best he could to hold back all the tempting thoughts trying to pry there way into his head. He turned, knowing he had to leave the room before he did something he would regret. Tails didn't mean to say it, but it just sort of slipped out...

"Sonic would have helped me..." Knuckles stopped dead, anger and sadness crashing over him so hard that he had to lean against the wall to avoid falling over. Those words hurt, with a real physical pain.

"Sonic is a fucking whore, he was making out with Shadow when I found him. Its not like he had to, no one was watching, if he cared about you, then he wouldn't have." Knuckles growled as he clenched his fists, and suddenly wished he had something to beat. Tails sat in the dark and waited for the pain that knowledge should bring, but it didnt come. He sat up and rested his chin on his palm, as he thought...

"... I don't care..." he said out loud as he realized it, "I don't care about Sonic like that. I... I care about you... just you." Dark violet eyes shot back to the little fox, looking so vulnerable and soft, sitting there among messy folds of red cotton in the dark. 'Redder... I could make it redder...' a voice growled in Knuckles' head, but he forced it back.

"I care about you too... so much, Tails.... I-I, I would do anything for you" Knuckles said as he realized it. He walked back up to Tails and placed a gentle hand on his cheek, stroking the soft fur. Tails held Knuckles' strong hand against his cheek, nuzzling it slightly.

"... you know what I want..."

"... I'm afraid...."

"Of what?"

"...losing control."

"But Knuckles... thats what I want you to do..." That snapped the last thread of Knuckles' self control. With a spinning head Tails suddenly found himself on his back, being pinned by a wild red beast.

Knuckles sank his teeth into Tails' neck, biting hard enough to break the skin.

"AAAHhh...." Tails shouted, his whole body giving a shocked jolt. For a second nothing but sharp hot pain washed around his mind, washing everything else out. It was bliss. "Mmmm, yeah, like that..." Knuckles bit the flesh again, grinding it between his sharp teeth, and lapping up the blood that bubbled out of the wounds. "Oh-OH! Ooooo, Knuckles...MMmm...."

The fox noticed the other boy had gone wild, primal. It was intense and powerful, and Tails knew he suddenly had no control. But yet he wasn't scared... "I trust you..." he said out loud, and caught Knuckles' eyes for a moment. They glimmered in the darkness, and everything seemed to go on pause for a moment, as a tiny smile slipped over Knuckles' bloody lips. Then, it started up again.

"Mine..." Knuckles growled into Tails' ear, before biting it roughly. Tails yelped out, and began to moan as Knuckles lapped up the blood trickling down the curve of his ear. "Mmmm...." the echidna purred.

Knuckles' claws cut through the material of his gloves and suddenly sank into Tails' shoulders, and were dragged over the gently muscled curve. Tails cried out, while writhing under the stronger creature. Heat washed over his body, as sweat began to dampen his fur.

It was suddenly like a jungle, thick and hot, and full of wild things. Knuckles slithered down a little, his hot quick breath washing over Tails' chest. The wild thing found Tails' pert pink nipples under a tuff of white fur he always loved to play with. Knuckles brushed away the fur until the nipples were bared, and pressed one between his teeth, while pinching the other between his claws. Tails screamed, somewhere between agony and ecstasy, as his back arched into the rough contact.

He suddenly realized they were right on the line, between what was pain, and what was pleasure... Between what was torture, and what was... intimacy.

Knuckles paused biting to flick his tongue over the bruising flesh, and Tails let out a strangled moan. Knuckles grinned, biting the bruised nipple between his teeth, and pulling his head back. Tails screamed out, thrashing his head back and forth over the pillows, and pulling his hand against the tight grip Knuckles suddenly held them in. It wasn't that he wanted to get away... It was that he wanted to struggle. There was a difference.

A wonderfully sadistic idea floated into Knuckles' mind, and he was too high on Tails' screaming to even consider not doing it. He sat up, and sat on Tails' stomach so he couldn't get away. He raised one clawed finger, letting it catch the white light of the lightning flying across the sky.

For a moment it was all lit, all the damage he had done to the little fox. Blood slithered down his neck in thick red streams, and coated his fur down the shoulders, making it matted and red. His nipples were swollen and bruised, one of them (the one he was biting) was worse then the other, the skin was broken, and little drops of blood swelled on the wound.

"Mine..." Knuckles growled again. Tails couldn't see, couldn't think through the pain and pleasure storming his little body. It was heaven, hell, bliss. The wild creature lost everything but primal urge for a few long moments. All he could hear was screams, all he could smell, see, was thick hot blood. He blinked a few times, looking down at his hands. His gloves were red, blood stained, his claws had little bits of pierced skin and fur stuck to them.

Horrified at his total lack of control for those few long moments, he stared down at the little panting fox.

Red, spidery letters were cut into his chest, bleeding over his matted, sweaty fur. 'Property of Knuckles' it read. Knuckles gasped, feeling like a monster as reality crashed onto him and silenced the beast within him. He crawled off of Tails, sitting at his feet.

"Oh my god... Tails, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I-" but he was silenced as Tails sat up and gently kissed him. Knuckles' eyes flew wide, and pink blush stained his cheeks. His eyes fluttered closed as Tails began to move his lips against Knuckles', and shyly lap at his bottom lip.

"Thank you. I feel better now" he said after pulling away, and looking shyly at the echidna.

"... You're welcome.... you don't mind.... uuhhh...." Knuckles gently brushed the bleeding words on Tails' chest.

"I told you I wanted you to lose it, didn't I?.... I feel way better now, my head is clear... but kinda spinny" Tails said with a little giggle, making Knuckles smile. " Plus now I gotta do the laundry, you made my blanket all bloody..."

"...Let me help you clean up..." Knuckles said softly, after only a moment of hesitation. "... lay down..." Tails stilled for a moment, before obeying, and lying back down on the damp comforter. The air had cooled the blood and sweat on it, and it made the little fox shudder. Suddenly, a hot, wet tongue was lapping at the blood dripping from the bleeding words. Tails gasped, his breathing became shallow and quick.

"Hnnn.... Ohh.... Knuckles.... Mmmmm....Thats so good...." Tails panted, running his hands through Knuckles' dreds as the echidna lapped at his chest. Knuckles cleaned all the blood with his tongue, licking it all away until Tails wasn't bleeding anymore. Suddenly, the violet eyed creature blushed furiously.

"Tails..."

"Y-yeah?"

"... youre poking out of your fur."

"Oh..." Tails blushed like a big embarrassed strawberry, "I'm sorry..."

".... can I....."

"Can you....what?"

".... suck it...." Tails blushed and began to pant harder, spreading his legs.

"Yes...." Knuckles settled between Tails legs, the gentle warmth there making his face tingle.

Slowly, he licked up the shaft, barely touching the hot flesh, and sucked the head into his mouth. Tails moaned out in ecstasy, bucking his hips up, but Knuckles held them down. Little droplets of cum pooled in the slit of Tails cock, and dripped in little white beads around the curve of the head in Knuckles' mouth.

Knuckles slipped his wet lips down the shaft, taking all of the fox's cock into his mouth.

"Oh god! Knuckles!" Tails cried out, trying to buck up again. With a mental grin, Knuckles began to pull his head back and forth, dragging his lips up and down Tails' shaft and dipping his cock in and out of the hot wet mouth. With his free hand, Knuckles gently rubbed at Tails' round little balls, nestled under a cover of thick orange fur.

"Oh god Knuckles! I'm gunna-" but Tails never finished, he just let out a noise that was a cross between a scream and a moan, as cum spurted from his cock and into Knuckles' mouth. He swallowed it all, before crawling up the bed to rest beside the little fox.

Tails was panting, his eyes half closed as his body still shook with aftershock. He reached a shaky hand down to touck Knuckles, but the echidna caught it and held it close to his chest.

"Tonight was your night, don't worry about me. Sleep now Tails, you look tired." Tails nodded sleepily, snuggling next to Knuckles, and wrapping an arm around his chest.

"Knuckles.... can I call you Knux-kun?"

"Of course..." Knux-kun said with a smile, hugging Tails closer to him. "Tails..."

"Yes, Knux-kun?"

"... Can I call you my lover?" Tails smiled and hugged Knuckles as tight as he could, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah.... Knux.... I-I.... I love you."

"I love you too" Knuckles said with a smile, and they both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Sonic slowly drifted back to the land of the living, feeling sharp pain throb in his head.

"Anyone get the license plate number on that bus that hit me?" he said, not even sure anyone else was in the room.

"K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s," Shadow's voice spelled out the name, and Sonic felt the mattress he was laying on sag down a bit as the other hedgehog sat next to him. "Sadistic prick. I'll have to hurt him later...."

"No, don't worry about it... he was just mad cuz I kissed Tails.... hey! Why cant I see?!"

"Theres a cloth over your eyes, baka." Shadow lifted the damp face cloth off of Sonic, who blinked and squinted into the dimly lit room, his room. "What happened?"

"Oh lets see... Feliesha left, Amy is off at the store buying roses -for who, I wonder-" this part was sarcastic, " and considering I've been hearing screaming for the last hour, I'm pretty sure Tails and Knuckles are fucking."

"... oh" was about the only thing Sonic could think of saying. He yawned suddenly and stretched, arching his back and reaching his hands above his head. "What time is it?"

"10:30 pm."

"Ok... are you spending the night?"

"Uhhh.... sure, why not."

"Ok, theres the couch in the living room, the couch in here, or..." Sonic blushed a little, "You could always stay here with me... Its a big bed..."

'I shouldn't say this... he can't be mine... but I can't help myself... I just want him so much....' Shadow thought, his heart aching.

"Turn your ring around," he said in a quiet voice, " And I'll stay here with you."

"....Alright...." Sonic said in an equally quiet voice, blushing like a school girl with a crush. He pulled the silver claddagh ring off of his still gloveless hand, and turned it around before putting it back on.

"Now youre taken..." Shadow said with a grin on his face, and a bittersweet feeling in his heart. The black hedgehog sank down next to Sonic, settling behind him. He cuddled close to the spiky speedster, resting his face in Sonic's smooth quills and wrapping his arms around Sonic's thin waist.

"Mm-Hm" Sonic said, settling against the creature curled against him, and sighing in contentment. Their fingers tangled in each other by Sonic's stomach, and then the two slowly began to fall asleep.

'Well, that was an interesting couple of hours.' Feliesha's voice suddenly buzzed through Shadow's head, tearing him from his bliss land.

'Get the fuck out of my head you demented whore' Shadow thought in response, trying to keep his body from tensing.

'You didn't do anything with him in the closet, I watched.'

'He just wanted to talk.'

'I think now, Shadow, is the perfect time for you to leave... disappear from him, break him...'

'No!'

'Yes... but one thing first....' The silent pause in her words was almost deadly. 'Cut him, hurt him, rape him. Thats an order.'

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There O.O I REALLY hope I don't get in trouble for that, because it wasn't sonadow. There will be a sonadow lemon, I PROMISE!!! Please don't be mad at me...

I really hope this was an enjoable chapter, now pleasem review ^_^
Of Dreams and Nightmares by Anvanimaserke
Alrighty, chapter 10!! Hope you enjoy!!! Oh, and just so you know, there will be 15-17 chapters in this fanfiction, so... I'm more then half way done!!!

Now, enjoy!!

Yuri in this chappie, kinda, sorta, yeah...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Shadow... Shadow, what's wrong?" Sonic questioned, propping himself up on his elbows so he could look down on the black hedgehog. The room was dark, black, save for the small amount of soft, pale moonlight trickling in through the thick, midnight blue curtains. The light fell over the black creature's tense, shaking silhouette. "Shadow..." Sonic whispered, his voice tight with worry, as he placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder.

Shadow sat curled into fetal position, trying to go against his body with all of his might. Pain began to rake through him as he continued to resist the order.

'Do it Shadow, do it! Make him scream!' Feliesha's voice hissed inside his head, striking a blow to his diminishing self control. His eyes were clenched shut, his body was beginning to convulse. Thread by thread, his control over himself broke to Feliesha's programming.

Sonic suddenly found himself pinned under Shadow, his breathing fast and shallow. Sonic's body tensed, as near nauseating fear crashed over his body.

"Sh-Shadow?"

"Shut up!" Shadow growled, his eyes smouldering, as inside his heart was dying and falling away in cold, broken pieces. Shadow's grip tightened, his claws cutting first through his gloves, then the flesh of Sonic's arm. A strangled cry played from Sonic's throat, and he began to squirm. Tears glossed on his wide, flashing eyes, before rolling down his face.

"Sh-Shadow, why?"

"I told you to shut up!" he growled, bringing his knee up between Sonic's legs. The blue creature cried out as his whole body gave a violent jolt.

"Shadow! Stop!"

"No..." Shadow growled, again applying pressure to the sensitive area between Sonic's legs with his knee. The blue creature began to pant, as his body twitched and jolted in a combination of fear and hated pleasure.

"Oh god..." Sonic panted, near incoherantly.

"Theres no god here..." Shadow's voice growled into Sonic's ear, before his tongue slipped out and traced the delicate curve.

"Aaahh-ahh.... Shadow....stop.... why are you doing this?"

"Because Sonic...." Shadow growled, holding the other still in a rough grip, as his blood red eyes tore into breaking emeralds. "I can't stop." Tears swelled in the corners of Shadow's eyes as the truth came out of him, and he realized he was totally helpless.

'Oh god Sonic... I'm so sorry....' he thought, feeling like doing this might kill him inside.

Then, he began to tear the flesh....


'Why the hell is everyone geting laid tonight?' Rouge thought irritably, as she roughly jabbed the on button for her CD player, drowning out the screaming she heard penetrating her walls for the second time that night. Loud, pulsing music washed through her room in a sweeping wave, drowning out all else.

Beating her wings gently, she fluttered across her room, her feet hovering across the dark hardwood floor, and landed elegantly on her bed. She sprawled out over the cool, fushia pink comforter, as her thoughts began to wander back to the day, to the girl the day was lucky to touch with its light.

'Amy...' She thought the name, and it rolled around in her mind like a beautiful music note. Her finger tips prickled, ached almost. So Rouge snatched up a pencil from her black nightstand, and yanked her sketch book from the drawer. Lines curled and flowed over the page as Rouge began to draw, giving in to this divine image she kept in her mind.

An image began to appear, of the adorable little pink hedgehog. She was in the bath, wearing a crown of white, sparkling bubbles.

Pastels stained Rouge's perfect black fingernails and gleaming white fingers as she continued to solidify the image.

Amy's fur was wet and shimmering, and it clung to her tightly, outlining her delicate naked body, and gently curving muscles. A ring of light pink bubbles circled her waist like a ring of cotton candy, and she was in the middle of batting playfully at it. Her breasts were bare, the pink fur giving way to pale, creamy skin. Her nipples were pert and pink, the color of bubble gum.

Rouge blushed a little, remembering when she walked in on Amy in the bath. The little pink girl had not noticed her, so she stayed in the shadow of the doorway for a few long moments, staring at the beautiful creature. The image had been welcomingly haunting her dreams since that night, about a week ago.

She was so sweet, so bright and happy... and yet, not ignorant. She knew what pain was, and when it was around her, and did her best to cure herself and others of it, even if she had no idea where to start.

'An admirable quality....' Rouge thought with a little smile, tracing a finger lightly over the completed image. It hadn't hurt as much as she thought, when Knuckles had broken up with her. The sting was there of course, painful and vivid, but it faded almost quickly... almost. Her heart was fragile and cracked for the longest time, but now... it didn't hurt at all. It.... thirsted, for something new, for someone new, for....

"Amy..." Rouge said her name in a sigh, wondering what was wrong with herself. 'I like her... I know I do.... And.... I think she may be interested in me... but.... but what if.... I don't want to get hurt again....' Her thoughts finished on a cold note, and she stared down at her beautiful pastel picture. "Is it worth the risk...?" she asked the air, and stared up at her ceiling, watching the blades of the ceiling fan whirl around hypnotically. There was a sudden rhythmical knock on her door, pulling Rouge from her thoughts. She fluttered across the room, her fuzzy black slippers making a muffled 'fwup' noise as she landed and pulled open the door. The hall was dark and empty, every door lining it shut. At the bat's feet lay a note written on pink stationery, draped over a dozen roses wrapped in glimmering silver paper. Under that was a heart shaped box, labled 'Strollo's Valentine Chocolates.'

Moaning, screaming, grunting, and a dull 'thud, thud, thud' was leaking into Rouge's large batty ears, so she scooped up the packages and brought them into her room. Laying the roses on her bed, and placing the chocolate beside, she carefully picked up the note, a nervous smile on her full, smooth lips.

Hi Rouge.

Wow, you're a good dancer! Maybe... you could teach me some time? Looked fun... I hope you like the roses, and the chocolate. It's chocolate covered cherries... didn't you tell me once those were your favorite?


There were eraser marks on the page like something had been written, and then rubbed out about three million times. Rouge smiled warmly.

Listen... meet me in the yard tomorrow, at sun up? I want to watch the sun come up with you. And I'll make you breakfast, and lots of coffee, because you're not a morning person. :P hope to see you then.

~Amy


There was a little heart drawn next to the curly, wide signature. Rouge's whole body felt warm and tingly, like she had sunk into the bath in the picture at her fingertips. Her eyes drifted from the note to the picture and back again, before her hands dove into the drawer of her nightstand. Pulling out a black frame and some pink and purple, shiny wrapping paper, Rouge set to work on making a suitable gift to give to the little pink sweetheart at sun up, all the time humming in glee.

The sun rise was glorious, a beautiful symphony of color. Midnight blue hovored at the top of the sky, slowly fading to gold, pink, and orange and it reached up from the horizon, and golden sun still half sunk below. She looked down at herself briefly, seeing she was dressed beautifully in white and fushia.

"Amy..." A voice beckoned her gaze up. She looked in front of her, at the beautiful bat, dressed in black and tropical blue.

"Hi Rouge" she heard herself say, a little nervously. The bat smiled, her plush pink lips curving up at the corners.

Suddenly they were kissing, lips moving against each other, and hands shyly wandering up sides and over curves.

"Oh Rouge...." Amy panted as her breath washed over her neck. Amy turned her head, giving the bat better access.

"Amy..." she breathed, "Amy... you're dreaming...."

"What...?"

"You're dreaming.... wake up Amy...."

The pink hedgehog sudenly bolted up in bed, dampness coating her body. She sat under her thick, white blankets for a moment, merely panting and trying to pull her brain back together. Slowly, she crawled out of bed and peeled off her sweat dampened white silk pajama top, and shuddered as the cold air hit her bare breasts. The silk of her shorts rippled as it glided off the delicate, beautiful curve of her thighs, and fluttered to the floor.

"Oh no..." Amy muttered, blushing furiously. Her panties, sky blue and set with a baby pink heart in the center, displayed a big round damp spot. A hot pulse beat through her entire lower area, as she slipped off her underwear. Her pink fur faded to the same smooth skin as on her breasts, around the bottom of her stomach. Milky white essence slithered down the inside of her thighs, dripping from the slightly swollen, light pink lips of her pussy. Amy's head was full of heat, her breathing was shallow. Still blushing, and not believing she was doing this, she backed up. Her feet padded over the soft, black carpet until her calves hit the bed and she lay down, splaying herself over the bed.

Slowly, almost shyly, Amy slipped a hand down her body, fingers brushing over her damp fur and making her flesh tingle. She sank deep into her mind, letting her imagination shape what she saw through closed eyes. It was not her touching herself, oh no, but a certain white bat...

Amy's fingers easily slipped between the lips of her damp womenhood and caressed the the little swollen nub of flesh inside. She began to gasp and moan, her hips bucking up against the air as her fingers flicked over and over again against her swollen clit.

"Oh... Rouge...." she whispered, her free hand rubbing and squeezing one of her pert, pink nipples. Only a few minutes dragged by in thick, hot pleasure, before Amy moaned loudly, and climax hit her like a bolt of lightning. She lay there panting for a good, long while, before slowly sitting up. She walked in a winding, crooked line over to her dresser, and pulled out a pair of dry pajamas. Her gaze met with the digital clock, the numbers casting a dull green glow over the room. The time read 12:45am. Amy yawned widely, about to crawl back into bed, when she spotted the outfit she had draped over her arm chair for her sun rise meeting with Rouge. Simply a pink tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants, with pink stripes up the side.

Amy suddenly felt she wanted to make herself beautiful for Rouge, but knew most of the clothes she owned fell under the label, 'cute'.

'... I know, I'll borrow some clothes from Feliesha!... I hope she doesn't mind being woken up...' Amy thought, slipping on her usual red dress and a pair of red sandals that showed off her fuzzy feet. She quickly recalled the big, dark house she remembered seeing Feliesha walk out of the first time they met. 'I bet she has lots of nice clothes I can borrow...'

And with that, the little pink hedgehog was off to the feline's lair.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There ^_^ you get to see more with Sonic and shadow in the next chappie, promise!! Now, PLEASE REVIEW!!! *puppy dog eyes*

Oh, and I will be posting my attempts at sonadow fanart as soon as my friend gets the scans to me, as I have no scanner ;_; so, yeah, they should be up soon ^_^ go check them out after reviewing!!!!! There will be a pic of Sonic and Shadow from this chapter, and a pic of when they sharred the milkshake, and much more!!!

~Anvanimaserke
Giving Up by Anvanimaserke
Sonic's insides burned with pain, as his skin prickles with the cold of being alone. He could feel the cool blood and milky cum matting the fur over his stomach and insides of his thighs. He couldn't stop the tears, or the memories. The memories of his skin being ripped, bitten, torn...

(WARNING: LEMON CLIP. LOOK FOR "END" IF YOU WANT TO SKIP)

"Shadow... Shadow please..... no!" Sonic pleaded. He had given up on asking why. Shadow merely grinned, wrapping his fingers around Sonic's cock, and pulling it out of the cover of his thick blue fur. His hand wrapped around the shaft, stroking up and down rapidly. "Shadow!! Pl-plea-ease!!"

"Please? Please more? Alright..." Shadow whispered, hissed. He flung Sonic's legs over his shoulders, and gripped his hips. "If you insist..." And suddenly he was inside, filling Sonic and tearing him in half. Blood dripped in long thin threads down Sonic's thighs, and over Shadow's cock. Screams filled the air, sounds of horror and agony tainting the room, soaking the walls, the blood streaked walls. Wounds, thick and swelling, were littered over Sonic's bare chest. Purple, red, pink, black, all painted in bruises and bites, claw marks and slashes, over Sonic's chest, legs, body, soul.

"You really think I would want you for anything other than this? You're pathetic.... you're no good to me as anything but a fuck toy!" Shadow was dead inside, not resisting anymore, knowing it was pointless, as he recited the words Feliesha hissed into his mind. Sonic's body was twitching and jolting in pain everytime Shadow thrust inside him. He pinned Sonic's knees to his chest, leaning into him, licking the blood that poured from the savage bite marks on his neck. Shadow's hand reached down and pumped Sonic's cock, making him moan between the screams.

"I'll make you like it, I'll make you cum for me... so even you can't deny the whore you are...."


(END)

That was only the beginning of the long, torturous night. Sonic sobbed, curled into a tight little ball as the memories attacked him, raped his mind. Slowly, a realization crept into his mind.

"I can't live with this... I can't ....live...."

oO0 0Oo

"You did marvelous..." Feliesha said, gently stroking Shadow matted, bloody quills. He sat in a mass on the floor, blood and tears dripping out of him. He held his face in tense hands, crying and feeling like he would never stop. He knew something, his soul was dead, and he could never fix that... never....

"You know Shadow, I realized something.... You were not created right. You are not supposed to feel all these... these... things." She spit out the last word like it had a bad taste. "So it leads me to realize... you are broken, something is wrong with you. So... I will not ask anything else of you. I have no need for a partner as pathetic as you. Feel free to go kill yourself now or something" She said, before landing a swift kick on Shadow's ribs. He gasped, hands going to his sides as he fell to his side on the floor. Feliesha was gone, disappeared somewhere in the huge, dark house.

"That..." Shadow whispered to himself, as the taste of Sonic's blood still lingered on his tongue, "is the best idea you have ever had...."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, There (smile) sorry its so short, but the cliffie bunnies told me to do it. Oh, don't worry, this fic WILL be finished, I promise. But I will be VERY buisy with certain x-mas stuff I cant risk explaining incase SOMEONE sees, get it? But anyway... I've already started on the next chapter, so don't worry about it (smile). But I've got x-mas and another fic to work on now, so.... just be nice and wait a bit, ok?
I hope you all enjoyed that chapter, and don't come kill me because of the cliffie! Reviews please (holds hands out)

~Anvanimaserke

PS, I've got my fanart up! It has some scenes from this fic, if you wanna go take a look-see.....
Cradling Shards by Anvanimaserke
Did I not say this WILL be finished? Give me some time, I've got other things to do and I miss place the (bleeping) chapter guide, ok? But I PROMISE it will be done, just be pashent with me, I've got other things to do! Anyway.... go enjoy the chapter, off with you!

THANKYOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF MY WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!! (hugs)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

oO0 Cradling Shards 0Oo

Feliesha sat in her favorite arm chair, feeling like an empress. She drunk in her victory like it was some exwisit wine.

Her smile was wicked.

"Now... what to do? Sonic is no longer a threat... Shadow's broken...." As she spoke her gaze fell to the little drip-drpos of blood on the floor, leading away in a wonky line. It was Sonic's blood, it had clung to Shadow's fur, setting it in messy red mats. The once so great ultimate life form had left, and not resisted when Feliesha peeked into his mind to spy his intention.

Shadow planned to kill himself, by jumpumg off a cliff far into Black Emarald Forest. Feliesha's fangs glimmered, making her grin twist, making it somehow more wicked. Sadist's pleasure played across her face.

"So now... Nothing threatens me... without Sonic the others will fall... I might as well take them out when they decide to cross me... but what delisous act of evil shall I part-take in first?" She continued speaking to herself.

"Hello? Feliesha?" Said white cat turned her head, her eyes taking in the sight of a little pink headgehog. "Geez, it took me FOREVER to find your house!! You trying to hide from the world?" Amy said, twisting a little pink quill around her finger as she shifted her wieght from one foot to the other.

"... No, not anymore..." Feliesha said, all fake sweetness the little girl was used to hearing vacent. 'Look down girl, see the blood at your feet, be afraid, fear me...' she thought, her thoughts making her smile, cold and dark. "I think, little Amy, evils of the flesh are a good way to start, hm?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Amy stuttered, taking a few steps back as Feliesha glidded towards her. "Whats the matter with you?"

"Nothing." Amy suddenly found herself against the wall, Feliesha's body pressed againt hers. "Nothings wrong at all. In fact..." One razor black claw ghosted Amy's chest, brushing tip of her sensitive breast over and over, making a few threads on the dress brake. "I'm better than ever."

"No! What are you doing?! Stop it!" Amy squirmed, trying to push the white cat off. Terror and panic rose in her like lava in the belly of a volcano. She felt like she was going to me sick, she wanted to scream and cry and run but she was frozen.

(Lemon-ishness, look for ~^~^~^~^~^~^~ if you wanna skip)

"Don't worry Amy..." Feliesha whispered, her breath dancing over Amy's ear. She twitched and turned them down, to try and get away from the feeling. "You'll like it..." White soft fingers were suddenly between Amy's legs, rubbing up and down, feeling out the creese in her panties.

"No..." Amy whimpered, pressing herself against the wall, and trying to push Feliesha away, "No!"

"Yes..." Feliesha's fingers found the crease and pushed inside, through Amy's underwear.

"Ah!" She squeaked in shock, her eyes flying wide, as tears swelled at thier corners. "No! Take them out!" Amy pleaded, squirming at the sensation of the fingers moving under the meterial inside her. She squeezed her eyes shut, as her shoulders were pushed down, and both of them slumped to the floor.

"I've got a quetion for you Amy..." Feliesha whispered against the little girl's neck. Amy was still futaly trying to back away, but her back was already against the wall. She let out a choked sigh, as those fingers slipped out of her, pulling the damp fabric with them. "Are you a virgin?" Their eyes met, sinful fushia with terrorized ruby. "You are."

The fingers were back inside, but just barely, gently touching Amy's clit. She could feel hot blush wash over her cheeks as her head spun. She was to dizzy to think straight.

"Aren't you Amy?"

"H-aah... yes...." She wispered, eyes on the floor, body trembling. A shriek tore from her throat, as Feliesha pressed back inside, rougly.

"God your tight Amy... you can barely hold three fingers at once..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

It was a bizzare feeling, to be divoid of hope, love, and life when only hours before you were full to the brim. Shadow sighed, barely feeling the air rush in and out in a cold current. He hated himself, hated the hands, the claws that tore the flesh of the one he... loved. He knew it was Feliesha's fault, he knew, but...

His fist hit a near by tree, and the bark cracked under the impact.

"I should have been stronger!" he shrieked, before throwing himself to the ground and surrendering to a fit of sobbing. He couldn't get the taste of blood and cum out of his mouth, he couldn't get out all the mats in his fur from the conflict... he just couldn't... he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't go on breathing anymore. He had to make it all stop, get off the twisted ride and die, kill away all the torturous feelings...

A sound fluttered about in his head for some time before he let himself know it was there. Soft, sorrowful sobbing that wasn't his own. He pulled up his heavy gaze, shattered rubies taking in the scene. Forest sprawled all around ; emarald trees with ebony bark, the ground littered with fallen leaves and branches... dead things. And he was on the ground.

The sky was the darkest shade of gray that morning... something the sunrise could never penetrate. The light would never touch the dead things strewn across the ground.

There was a gentle cracking of dried leaves and wood, and the wind carries the faint smell of salt-tears and dried blood to Shadow's face. It bite his nose, while his stomach twisted. Under those sents was one oh so familliar... the smell of warmth and sweat, burt rubber and icecream...

"Sonic..." he breathed, throat loosening around the name he dared speak. A dark shade of sapphire could be spotted between the twisted, warped trees, slowly dragging itself toward... toward...

A cliff rose high and majestic, all jet stone against the gray sky and sharp jagged waters hundereds of meters below.

Rain began to fall, chasing tears down Shadow's face.

"S-Sonic..." he choked out the name again, around the sobs that began to tumble out.

"S-SONIC!" his body felt so stiff, so dead as he picked himself up and forced himself to move. Trees and braches danced in front of the jet-hedgehog before slipping behind him, as he traveled a wonky path.

Sonic disapeared, slipping out from the forest like walking behind an emrald curtain. Shadow wasn't far behind.

The sappire creature stood on the edge of the cliff, staring down into the raging white waters below ; an oblivian of blissful thoughtlessness.

"Shadow..." he whimpered, holding his face in his hands and sobbing. He covered his eyes, knowing if he didn't his eyes would trace his cuts again, his scars, and the pain would grow worse.

"Sonic!" he suddenly heard another voice, that beckoned terror and a comsuming sense of sadness to swallow him whole. There eyes met then, shards of emrald and ruby.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sonic's voice shook with fear as he wrapped his arms around his scarred form defensivly, and more hit tears spilled down his face.

"I-I... Oh Sonic..." in a horrible flash of lightning every scar and cut was illuminated in painful red, and Shadow could hardly stand it. "I-I'm so sorry..." it seemed a fair place to start.

"S-SORRY?!" Sonic's voice was raw, hystericle. "YOU RAPED ME!" he turned on his heals, about to hurl himself to oblivian, when Shadow caught him arm and pulled him back. "L-let go of me!" the blue one cried out, while weakly batting at Shadow's grip. He sunk to his knees, all terror and sorrowful agony. "Please Shadow... Not again... please just let me go..."

Shadow fell to his knees and wrapped the other in a frierce embrace, and on the edge of the world they sat together and cried, cradling thier broken shards together....

"Sonic... will you allow me to explain what happened...?" Shadow asked carefuly, looking down to the face rested against his chest. Sonic's face twisted in pain as his fingers found a mat of his own blood in Shadow's fur, but with tears spilling down his face he nodded. "Alright, I promise to explain everything... but not here...." the wind and rain were far to cold, and the temptation of oblivian far to great. "Will... you let me take you home....?"

Sonic looked up, his eyes so very shattered.

"... I'm such an idiot... for trusting you again...." he latched his arms around Shadow's neck and closed his tearing eyes as the other picked him up.

"I'm so, so sorry lover...." The forest scenary slipped by as Shadow walked, and Sonic's eyes shot up.

"Y-you called me...."

"Oh.... s-sorry..."

"... no." Sonic said quietly, gently nuzzling at Shadow's neck, trying desparatly to feel the smallest bit of comfort. "... call me... whatever... just... tell me why you did this to me...."

"I will..." Shadows arms tightened around the little broken treasure in his arms, "I promise you... Now that I finally can tell you... I will..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There! I'm very proud of that chapter, yes I am! I'm thinking... about 2 more chaps left to write! FELIESHA DIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! (has wanted to kill her for a while now) MEEP! I can't believe she did that to Amy.... (hugs Amy) anywho.... review me now? As you see I have adapted a new writting style! Oh, and about the spelling... my beta isn't here and I figured you wouldn't want to wait for her! (smile) until the next chapter my lovely reviewers!!!
This story archived at http://www.sonadow.com/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=52