Those Eyes by Nightshade
Summary: Shadow and Sonic are both kinda obsesing over each other but they are both afraid to admit their feelings because they think the other will just push them away.....


**Humal Forms.**
Categories: Sonadow Characters: Sonic x Shadow
Genres: Romance/Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 740 Read: 2871 Published: June 24, 2007 Updated: June 24, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Nightshade

Chapter 1 by Nightshade
Author's Notes:
sure it starts out as fluff but it'll get worse as it goes on....if it goes on......*evil laughter*
Those eyes.....how I love those eyes........so mysterious....so deep....so full of hate........so full of dispare.......how I wish I could ease the pain in those eyes of yours but you won't let me close no matter what I do. Why can't you see that I want to help you? Why can't you see that I'm not just another normal person? Why can't you see these things? I try to make you see these things with those eyes yet you seem to be blind. You always want to be by yourself to just be in pain and act as if no one can help you feel better again. But why can't you see that I want to help you erase your pain and misery? Why can't you see that being cold is hurting me? I hate not being able to help you......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those eyes.....how I love those eyes.....so bright.......so carefree.......so full of joy........so full of happiness.........how I wish I could be like you......but I can't........I can see that I hurt you from your eyes but I don't mean it.....I don't want to get close to someone and loose them like before.........I know you want to help me....I know you're not like others....I can see that..........I'm not blind I see these things as clear as I see you...........I don't like being alone but I must because if I get close to someone I'm afraid I might loose them again......I know you want to help erase my pain and misery but I don't want the world to loose you........I know it hurts you and I'm sorry.....I wish you could help me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shadow....SHADOW!!!! Come on stop for a bit! Hey Can we talk?" Yelled the voice of a blue haired humal.

"About what?" Asked the deeper voice of a black and red haired humal that the other called Shadow.

"About....you...." The younger one muttered looking at "Shadow".

"Me...?" Shadow stopped and looked at the other, "Sonic what are you talking about?"

'There's the pain again.....' Sonic bit his lip, "I want to help you Shadow......."

'There's that need of help......maybe...this time...I'll allow it.....' Shadow sighed, "Alright Sonic......I'll let you help...."

Sonic's eyes brightened at hearing the other's response, "Really?"

"Yes Sonic......I'm tired of running......" Shadow replied almost gently.

"Alright Shadow....come on then!" Sonic grabbed the other's hand and ran with him away from the bustle of the city to a secluded little cabin.

"Sonic....where are we?" Shadow asked looking around. He had been around this area before, he thought, but it looked different.

"I made this cabin as a get-away spot." Sonic answered with a smile as he pulled the other inside.

"Wow.....you made this.....?" Shadow asked disbelievingly.

"Yes I made it." Sonic answered pouting lightly since the other didn't believe him.

Shadow just looked around gapping slightly. The pair of them were in a well furnished living room. It had a couch, a chair, a fireplace, and a coffee table. Through a doorway Shadow could see a kitchen with a window giving a perfect view, "This is amazing Sonic....."

"Thanks Shadow." Sonic said sitting on the couch and motioning the other should sit with him, "No one knows about this place but me and now you." Shadow then sat beside the otherwith his ears twitching slighty making it hard for Sonic not to reach over and just scratch them. 'No Sonic....that's for later.....' He thought to himself, "Hey Shadow...you want anything to drink maybe?"

Shadow just shook his head, "No thanks Sonic....." He then closed his ruby eyes as if going into thought. Sonic took this opportunity to move and sit in the dark one's lap. Shado's eyes snapped open at feeling the other in his lap.

"Sonic....what are y-" Shadow started but he was cut off by the other closing the gap between them and connecting their lips. Shadow just sat there to shocked to move, half of him was telling him to push Sonic off yet another part was saying kiss back. Sonic then started to pull away from the other muttering sorry but Shadow pulled him back into another kiss this time shocking Sonic. He didn't expect this reaction from the darker one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah I know it's short but hey it's a beginning...no I haven't forgotten about my others I just have a bad habit of coming up with ideas that'll go away if I don't write em down. If I get reviews on this I'll continue with a new chapter.
This story archived at http://www.sonadow.com/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=570