S+S=LOVE by JPMJSonadowlover
Summary: bored...
Categories: Sonadow Characters: None
Genres: Romance/Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2234 Read: 23948 Published: December 22, 2008 Updated: December 23, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by JPMJSonadowlover

2. Chapter 2 by JPMJSonadowlover

3. Chapter 3 by JPMJSonadowlover

Chapter 1 by JPMJSonadowlover
It had been a month since Shadow had seperated from the Sonic gang.(Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy) He decided to go to the park. It was a rather dark, cold, day, just the way he liked it. He sat on a park bench that stared out on the ocean and brought out his paper and a sharpened pencil. He started drawing the beach. After he finished he admired his work then stared at the ocean and daydreamed. He snapped out of it and it was getting colder so he started putting away his pencil and paper, but as he did he noticed something scrawled on the lower right corner of he picture. His cheeks tinted from the 3 little things on his paper, in his writing. He put his paper and pencil up, cheek's still burning, and started walking home.
'Sure I was daydreaming about the gang, but that's just because I haven't seen them since I left.' He smirked. 'I still remember when Sonic actually quit something because of that stupid bet and that same day got his butt stuck in the toilet.'
-flashback-
"Again Faker?"
"Come on I'll beat you one of these days. Just one more time?" He was wearing his hopeful smile.
Shadow rolled his eyes. "One more fight but if I win." He started mouthing something to Sonic because the others were watching. Sonic turned a deep shade of pink.
"WHAT!!! No, you can't expect me to do that."
"I said if you lose. Do you expect on losing?"
"No."
"Then what are you worried about? If you win you don't have to do it. If you lose you do."
"What does he have to do?" asked Knuckles.
"Alright Knuckle-head you really want to know?"
"No wait! I-I quit." Everyone looked at him in shock, including Shadow.
"What?" he asked not knowing if he had heard Sonic right.
"I quit ok." he hung his head and started walking back to his room.
"Wait Sonic." Shadow said running up to him.
"What did you call me?" He said turning because of his surprise.
"Sonic I guess but, that's not the point. You don't have to do the bet. If you just want to fight, then we'll fight."
"Really?"
"Yes. But just because someone makes a bet like that doesn't mean that the famous hero should call it quits now does it?"
"No. I guess not. But Shadow why are you being so nice to me?"
"I've been spending to much time with you guys. But, just because I was nice doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you. Now come on I'm starving and I want to get this over with." He rubbed the top of Sonic's quills and went back into posistion only to find that his cheeks burned. 'What the hell? I don't blush. Why am I blushing. Sonic I hate him, I dispise him, But I have respect for him so what does this mean?'
"Yo Shadz you still with us?"
"What? Oh. Come on then." They started fighting in a surper speed and Sonic was winning until he had hands around his wrists and the next thing he knew he went flying through a wall and through the bathroom door and on the toilet. A gasp was heard followed by. "MY HOUSE!!!!!"
Everyone gathered around the bathroom door and started laughing. Amy was trying to hide it but, everyone saw her. and Shadow wasn't laughing he just smirked and said.
"Did you need to use the toilet that much Faker?"
"Ha Ha very funny." He tried to get up but, he was stuck. "Well this is just the tip of the iceburg."
"What is it Sonic?" Tails asked.
"I'm stuck." he mumbled, barely even a whisper, but everyone heard it and started bursting out laughing again. And when I say everyone I mean Everyone even Shadow. Everyone stared at him in disbelief.
"What? just because I don't laugh doesn't mean I can't."
Everyone was so shocked that Shadow laughed that they had forgotten about Sonic and walked away.
Sonic was just as dazed and didn't notice them all leave.
"Hey wait I need help I can't get off the toilet! Oh man they all just think because I beat Eggman that I can just do everything myself. Well I'm not the Ultimate Lifeform like Shadow. Shadow is stonger, faster, and far more better skilled so why don't they just replace me with him."
"Because they love you Sonic."
Sonic was startled. how long had Shadow been there. The truth he didn't even leave.
Shadow continued. "You've done a lot of good things for the humans and for your friends in this world. When I was unfrozen my primary mission was to obliterate you. I may be stronger faster and better skilled but, those are the only things I beat you at. Now let's get you off the toilet in case other people need to go. Give me your hands." He said extending his own. Sonic put his hands in Shadow's and it was like a million shock waves pulsed through his arms starting at his fingers and going down. He then noticed his face was burning up. Shadow heaved and Sonic fell on him and made him fall to the ground.
"That was wierd."
"Yeah never doing that again unless I feel like it."
Sonic laughed.
"Sonic can I ask you a question? Will you get off of me or do I have to push you off?"
"Sorry Shadow."
"Fine let's just go eat."
-end flashback-
'Those were the days.' He continued on his walk until he saw something blue across the street. He did a double take there was the one he was daydreaming about caught up in a crowd of people. Sonic didn't look in Shadow's direction though. Shadow started laughing because it looked like Sonic was trying to get away from them.
Sonic....
'Ugh no matter where I go or what I do people are always on my case.' Then he heard laughing among the people around him, not just any laughing, this laughing made his heart lurch and his stomach tighten. "Shadow?" he said under his breath. He started looking around the crowd and on the street corner with his eyes closed Shadow was indeed laughing. He tried to break through the crowd but, he couldn't even get an inch of room. The laughing stopped he looked around the crowd again only to find an empty street corner. His heart dropped he finally sees Shadow but, couldn't even get close enough to talk. That was until he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw a bright green falsh of light. He was standing in front of Knuckles house.
Chapter 2 by JPMJSonadowlover
Normal P.O.V...........
"What the?" he said whirling around. "Shadow?!"
"The one and only." Shadow said with a smirk.
"I can't- How did you- Where have you-What?!"
"Settle down. You're going to give yourself a heartattack."
Sonic took a deep breath. "How did you know I wanted to come here?"
"I didn't. I just wanted to lend a hand."
"Ok. Where have you been?"
"In town I live in an apartment."
"Ok. What in the heck was that green light?"
Shadow pulled out a necklace that had a Chaos Emerald in it.
"You have a Chaos Emerald!"
"Yeah got it from egghead last week." he said reffering to eggman.
"He's still going after those?"
"Evidently. When I got there he was suprised to see me and not you. He offered me a deal if I destroy you I can keep it."
Sonic's heart dropped he started moving backwards slowly.
"But I didn't take it. I can't destroy you even if I wanted to. Which I don't. So when he extended his hand I Chaos blasted him into a wall and took this baby." He held up the Chaos Emerald again and studied it.
Sonic stopped moving backward and walked right up to Shadow.
"So why don't you want to destroy me?"
"I don't know. I just don't." That was a lie. In truth Shadow knew why he couldn't destroy Sonic. Those 3 things on his paper were. S+S. That's right Shadow the Hedgehog is in love with Sonic the Hedgehog.
"Well let's make ourselves noticed. C'mon." He grabbed Shadows hand and started pulling him along.
'Does he notice he's holding my hand?! Shadow don't you dare blush got it!!'
Sonic was having similar thoughts. 'Ok so this was one way to hold his hand. I'm suprised he's letting me do this.' He stole a look over his shoulder and Shadow was looking at his and Sonic entangled hands. 'Ok can't blame it on him not noticing. So why is he letting me do this?' They were in front of Knuckles house/shrine. Sonic finally let go of Shadow's hand, much to his disappointment, and knocked on Knuckles door.
"Come "pant" in "pant"."
"What's that all about?" He looked at Shadow who just shrugged. They walked in and were amazed at the sight before them. Knuckles was on the floor, on his stomach and Rouge was on his back holding his arms painfully. They were both dripping in sweat.
"Hi "pant" guys."
"Uh....Hi."
"Hey boys. Shadow when did you get back?"
"I never left. I've been in town this whole time. I see you didn't bother to tell anyone Knuckle-head."
"Sorry "pant" I forgot "pant" Will you please let go of me?!?!"
Rouge looked confused but then looked at her hands. "Sorry honey." She let go of him and got up. Knuckles got up as well and started massaging his arms and shoulders.
"So you got your but whooped by Rouge, again."
"I was distracted!" He said but then blushed.
"Distracted?" Shadow then looked at Rouge. "Oh I get it."
"What?" Said Rouge.
"Look at what you're wearing."
She looked down and blushed herself. She was wearing a leather jumpsuit that showed all of her curves perfectly. It was cut off at the shoulders and it was a v-neck.
"Maybe today wasn't the best day to wear my leathers."
"So what are you guys doing here?"
"We just showed up for no particular reason at all. Right Fak- Where did he go?" He looked at the floor and saw a note. He picked it up. it was in Sonics writing.
'Dear Shadow,
I got tired of listening to the talk about there fight. So I booked it outta there. I may go back to Tails warehouse so don't try to find me cause that's where I'll be. Maybe. If Amy doesn't find me that's where I'll be. Sincerly, Sonic.'
Shadow chuckled at the line about Amy. Then he stopped and raced out the door yelling. "WE'RE ON ANGEL ISLAND YOU IDIOT!!!!!"
"What was that about?" Rouge shrugged and picked up the note Shadow dropped and read it.
"Oh I get it now. Sonic booked it and Shadow chaos controlled them here. Sonic's trying to get to Tails. He's gonna drown. Let's go"
Chapter 3 by JPMJSonadowlover
Author's Notes:
Sorry guys. This was made when I was like 9. I didn't know about Quotations back then. But I fixed the third chapter. (which is also the last)
The beach......Dusk.....
‘Dang forgot we chaos controlled here.’ Sonic was currently 50 yards away from the beach, underwater. He ran out on the water but looked down and stopped and started sinking. ‘Guess my only hope is if a sailboat comes by, WHICH IT WON'T!!’
“YOU IDIOT!!!” Yelled a far off voice.
‘Shadow?’ The next thing Sonic knew he was being pulled out but he lost conciousness from swallowing so much water. Shadow pulled Sonic on the beach and layed him down.
‘He's not breathing. What should I do? CPR maybe. He pushed on Sonic's chest. Wait I'm forgetting something. But what? Crap.’ He opened Sonic's mouth and pinched his nose. He put his lips to Sonic's and blew in air. Sonic coughed and Shadow got back up and looked at his face. Sonic opened his eyes and looked above him. There was a black blob that was getting clearer.
“Shadow?” He whispered.
“Yeah it's me. Idiot.”
“Heh. I guess I am. So what happened?”
“You drowned, I saved you, and I had to give you CPR.”
“You mean like mouth-to-mouth?”
Shadow nodded and looked away.
“Really? I think I'm having an after affect. You may need to do it again.”
“What?” Shadow looked back at Sonic, who had sat up. Sonic said nothing. He lined his lips up to Shadow's lips and almost kissed him.
“SSOONNIIIIICCCC!!!” Knuckles came running up with Rouge flying behind him.
Sonic and Shadow jumped apart.
“Hey guys!” Sonic exclaimed as he jumped to his feet.
“Are you okay honey?” Rouge asked.
“I’m fine thanks to Shadz here.” Sonic put his arm around Shadow in a sideways hug. “And I was just thanking him before you guys showed up. So could you give us a little privacy?”
Knuckles and Rouge were a little taken aback but turned around and left them alone.
“So Shadz like I was saying before. No wait. I wasn’t saying anything.” He sought on Shadows lips and kissed him. Shadow put his arms around Sonics waist and brought him closer to him. Sonic put his arms around Shadows neck and deepened the kiss. They simultaneously broke the kiss and just stared into each others eyes.
“I guess we should go back.” Sonic said.
Shadow grabbed his hand and smiled. “Yeah I guess we should.”
Sonic smiled and kissed Shadow once more before they walked, hand-in-hand, back to the shrine.


THE END.
This story archived at http://www.sonadow.com/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=790