Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 46] half-starPrinter


Summary: In a time where humans openly take mobians and use them as pets and other rather degrading actions, there are few who will stand up for them. He was one of them. But, when a particular case goes awry, he's given six weeks to help a mobian he 'saved'. Can he do it before the government takes him to be put down?

For those interested, the title means 'Saved from the Circus'


Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Sonic x Shadow
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Abuse/Rape, Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 11933 Read: 52364
Published: January 15, 2008 Updated: May 07, 2016



1. Prologue by Yami Kaiyoh [Reviews - 27] star (377 words)
Lectori Salutem!

Yes, I'm aware this part is painfully short, but it is only a prologue. I'll post the first chapter once I get it spell checked and do a once over.

To be honest, I really haven't decided where I'm going with this story exactly. All in all, it should be rather interesting.

This part doesn't contain Sonadow, that'll come in in a little bit.

And now for the copyright, which goes for the whole sotry.

Copyright: Sonic and all related characters are owned by SEGA. I am not making any money off this fanfiction and is only for enjoyment. This may not be posted on any site in which the owner will make money in the process of showing this work of fiction.

Also! This is a Sonadow.com exclusive. If this story is found on any other website, please notify the author of this fanfiction as well as the site owner because the story is illegally reproduced and posted without the owner's permission.

Please enjoy and review!
2. Witness by Yami Kaiyoh [Reviews - 6] (1995 words)
Sorry it took so long to get this up. RL got in the way of writing and I promised someone else that they get to once over it as well.

And, before you read this,I know what you're gonna say when you get to the end of this chapter.

'But she was so nice a moment ago! Why was she suddenly beating him?'

Well, there's a reason. I assure you that it's a necessary part of the story. If I say exactly why it's in here though, then I'll ruin the whole thing. For now, read and review! EDIT: ^^;; Sorry about the errors Now it's corrected.
3. Saving Him by Yami Kaiyoh [Reviews - 4] (3724 words)
Lectori Salutem! Sorry this took so long. Sometimes I hate win98... the stupid thing has a tendency to freeze when I save every now and then so I lost a portion of this chapter and had to redo it. Thankfully, I've learned to back up my documents every week so the loss wasn't too terrible.

Give some love to Yuna Kai Wolf- she gave my plotbunny a good kick in the rear to get it to finish the last two parts.

Hopefully, the next update won't take so long.

Read, review and enjoy, dear readers!
4. Wait a Minute... by Yami Kaiyoh [Reviews - 8] starhalf-star (4208 words)
Lectori Salutem!

Well, today is a very special day. 'Tis my birthday and I am now officially drinking age! Go me!

Anyways, instead of being greedy and asking for presents today, I decided I'd do something nice. Here's the next chapter.

Now, there's two things I want to address.

1.)There's an easter egg. Can you spot it?

2.)I need a little bit of help. Here's the deal. There's going to be six more chapters (one for each week Shadow is staying with Sonic) plus a epilogue and possibly a bonus chapter. Now, I have already worked out the epilogue but now I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen during the six weeks. If you have an idea you want to see happen, include it in your review and I'll do my best to work it in.

Now, on to the story!
5. Chapter 5 (a wild rewrite has appeared after so many years!) by Yami Kaiyoh [Reviews - 1] (1629 words)
Lectori Salutem!

...Wow, it's been a long time since I've said that. 7 years to be exact. Life kinda took over and I dropped out of the fanfiction game for years. But now that things have changed, I figured I might as well try and ease myself back into it. This story, back when it was "Epargné du Cirque" has always kind of remained on the back of my mind. If I was to start again, why not focus on one that had potential? So here we are, with me dipping my toes into the water of writing once more. This fic will take time to get moving, but hopefully it will be a wonderful ride.

And now I leave you, dear readers, to enjoy.

*an aside for this, This is only the first chapter of the rewritten version, The rest will be published over at
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7798557/
or
http://honeyscriptscribes.tumblr.com/

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009