Sonadow
SonicXShadow
He Is My Master by Taranea

Chapter 10: Cross the Line, Cross the Swords

Shadow woke up when a cool breeze from the opened window blew over his face, the gray sunlight from a cloudy sky accompanying it. Shadow’s first thought was that today there would be a storm.

A warm feeling suddenly shifted at his lower waist and the black hedgehog looked down, surprised. It slowly dawned on him that the previous night it hadn’t been the blanket keeping him warm, but his supposed slave, ever so docile in his sleep. Sonic’s arms were encircling his torso, the face of the blue hero burrowed in his tummy fur, breathing evenly as he was lying half on Shadow, half on the bed. The Ultimate Lifeform would have been lying if he said he didn’t like the feeling.

He slowly shifted underneath the blue body, trying to get out of the bed without waking the other up. Last night they had gotten back in the very small hours of the morning after their expedition to Black Doom’s chambers had proved fruitless. And while Shadow could get by on very little sleep or no resting at all it was Sonic who needed at least 6 hours or more before he was of any use. Therefore, the black hedgehog wisely decided to leave him be and instead go and interrogate the supposed alien King of this dimension by himself, trying to wriggle out the information about the Emerald.

A last glance at the curled, sleeping form on the bed brought another shadow of a smile to the Ultimate Lifeform’s face. Sonic looked content, even with the collar still around his neck and Shadow even daydreamed that this was because maybe the other finally felt safe when around him, even instinctively crawling close in his sleep.

The only detail disturbing the image of tranquillity were the red and white sneakers Sonic still refused to take off in bed, his guard against any surprise attacks since without them the blue hero still felt vulnerable, being around Shadow or no. The black hedgehog just wished Sonic would trust him more...

I lost Maria, Sonic. Do you really think I would make a mistake like that again?

Shadow just shook his head one last time before heading out the door. Maybe he would find the Emerald now and they’d be home by midday.

And for some irrational reason, a part of him wished he wouldn’t.

Xxx

Sonic woke up a little while later, not because of any half-metaphorical weather, but instead because of a very insistent empty stomach. Emerald eyes blinked around blearily.

Great. Shadow’s gone *again*. What is his problem?

The blue hero sat up in bed, groaning, running a hand along his collar again, for once without the usual tugging at it, but a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach as he thought of the papers last night.

Owned by Shadow…

Sonic shook his head quickly and stepped out into the corridor instead. At the moment, all he needed was a bit of fresh air and every castle should have some towers with wind and view, right? The blue hedgehog walked along the stone walls, not really thinking where he was going, his thoughts a turmoil of wonderings about Prince Knuckles, Tails back home, the frightened slaves in the castle and again and again, Shadow…

Therefore, he did not notice the large, white-furred dingo turning the corner behind him until it was almost too late.

“My my, what have we here? It seems like that parrot Jet wasn’t lying after all…”

Sonic whipped around at once, emerald eyes narrowed, glancing at the other warily. The dog was wearing a blue vest of sorts, spanning across his broad chest, his angular face set in a canine, predatory smirk. He was smelling slightly of sweat and seemed to be the type of rich bully Sonic had already encountered dozens of times. Contrary to most rich bullys, this one seemed to have the brawn to back up his words, but that still didn’t raise Sonic’s sympathy one bit.

Outside, the clouds were almost black now and the first winds howled in warning.

Not quite sure what he should do right now – run, fight, suggest deodorant? – Sonic merely remained standing, waiting for the other to reveal his plans. The blue hedgehog refused to back away when the dingo closed the distance between them, stubbornly staring up at the anthropomorph who was at least one foot taller than him.

“A red-collared pleasure slave…”

A white-furred hand grasped a surprised Sonic’s chin and tilted it upwards a little, green eyes first widening, then flashing in anger.

“You’re even prettier than the hawk said,” the deep voice of the other rasped, dark blue eyes glinting. A second hand suddenly touched Sonic’s neck, a thick finger running between the collar and tan fur, hooking itself in and pulling the hedgehog closer at his neck. “I want you.”

Sonic thought he couldn’t believe this. Of course, he should have seen this coming but it still paralyzed him, his entire mind, unprepared, going numb…

Suddenly, he was pressed against a stone wall, the bulk of the dingo manoevering him easily. Two large hands rubbed against his sides and his hitching chest, the white-furred male already grinning at his prize. “I’m big, you know? This will hurt…you can scream, if you want.”

The words were reaching Sonic’s ears like through a kind of fog, something in him screaming that he had to do something before it was too late.

“No need to be afraid…it won’t help you, you know?”
A foot nudged against his calves, spreading the blue legs apart. Sonic gasped as his head was suddenly yanked backwards by his spines, the sudden pain bringing his senses back to him.

The dingo smiled as he saw his helpless prey, neck and crotch exposed. Jet was such an idiot. He was always only teasing, never for once actually going through with his plans. Not like him…

Emerald eyes snapped open as something gripped Sonic hard below, leaving him unable to close his legs.

“Oh yes…squirm all you want. The moister you get, the less painful it’ll be for you…”

Maybe the dingo should have chosen some different words.

But as it was, ‘painful’ was a pretty accurate description of a roundhouse kick hitting you at 90 mph.

The white-furred assaulter screamed. Sonic launched another attack, speed making his rapid punches far more effective than strength alone.

Aaagh!”

“You sick fu-!” The blue hedgehog’s next words were unheard as the dingo’s head snapped back with a crack, a white-gloved fist hitting him square in the jaw, followed by a barrade of other punches, mashing the face into something resembling albino oatmeal.

“Try this again and there won’t be a third time,” Sonic spat as his wannabe assaulter collapsed, “because you’ll be missing bits!

The area in between his legs still felt like it was burning where he had been touched by the creep and Sonic felt utterly dirty.

“Just…just keep the hell away from me,” the hero muttered, before dashing off again, still fuming with anger. If Black Doom had happened to cross his way now, the King would have been sent flying out of his own castle. As it was, Sonic merely arrived at their chambers again, sending the door crashing against the wall when he kicked it open. Shadow, who had just come back from his trip turned around, crimson eyes surprised but at once hardening.

“What the hell is wrong with you now, faker?”

“Listen, Shadow, I’m not gonna wear this collar a second longer,” Sonic hissed, striding towards the other with the air bristling around him, “Once, it chafes my skin, second, it’s called ‘choker’ for a reason, always almost strangling me whenever I’m on a leash and third, as that pervert trying to fuck me in the corridor just so kindly told me, it also designates me as a pleasure slave for the whole goddamn world to use!”

“What?” Shadow replied, perplexed for the moment. “Who-?”

“Give me the key to that collar. Now.” Sonic was inches away from Shadow, all traces of humour gone. “This act is over.”

The crimson stare cooled down by several degrees.

“…no.”

“What?!”

“If you’re here, it means you can defend yourself well enough. There is no reason for us to destroy our disguise and make returning so much harder,” Shadow said, storing the key Sonic wanted securely in his quills.

“Give it to me.”

“Forget it.”

“I’m not putting up with this crap any more! Either you give it to me right now, or-”

“Or what?” Now Shadow’s tone was as sharp as Sonic’s. “Think you can take me on?”

Outside, the storm had begun, a crack of thunder shook the room and lightning illuminated the faces of both hedgehogs sharply.

Sonic lunged.

xxx

Yooosh! Short, action-packed chappie, just the way i like them.^^ You, too? From now on, there will be review replis again, since this is the last chap to be uploadedf from japan...soo, tell me, did ya like it? Whose side are you on? most interesting moments? XD
Read you soon, please review! :D