Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary: A long time ago, there was a race of Mobians known as the Jumi. The Jumi thrived in a luscious city known as the Bejeweled City. Everyone that were a Jumi, held the powers of immortality and had a leader known as the Clarius. You could tell when someone was a Jumi for they all bared one thing in common. Embedded upon their upper chest, closets to the neck area, was a gem. The gem was circular and came in many colors. Each one represented a certain gemstone. The Jumi called them "cores" or their "life source". From emerald cores to ruby cores, there were so many different ones.

Dr. Eggman has found out about the race and is now on the hunt for the next Clarius...Sonic Azure Hedgehog.

Can Shadow and the gang protect him from Eggman?
Or will Eggman succeed in capturing Sonic and taking his powers. If he does, will Shadow be able to save him...after he told Sonic he would protect him?
Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: None
Genres: Adventure, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Blood, Sex, Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 2 Completed: No
Words: 4591 Read: 13020
Published: January 12, 2010 Updated: January 12, 2010



Story notes:
The story's idea was based off of one of my favorite games of all time called Legend of Mana. There are several different chapters of story plots you play through. My favorite was the Jumi story line, everyone of them was almost extinct, and well your character saves everyone.

It was a very touching story line for me. So I wrote this story. People on DA seem to enjoy it, so I decided to post it here.
1. Beginning by Kailartemis [Reviews - 14] starstarstarhalf-star (1436 words)

2. Discovery by Kailartemis [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3155 words)

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009