Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 278] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary:

Sonic the Hedgehog. Mobius' hero and champion. He has overcome hardships and threats that were out of this world.  However, has he met his match when a mysterious new opponent rises to the surface?

A threat that has been following Sonic all his life. Sonadow.

 


Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Shadow x Sonic
Genres: Adventure, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 7 Completed: No
Words: 27497 Read: 48901
Published: February 18, 2010 Updated: September 28, 2010



Story notes:

This fic is dedicated to all the writers that got me hooked on Sonadow.  There's too many to list, but you know who you are.  I raise a glass to you.

A couple of notes to be said:

1.) There is an OC.  She's the villan, she doesn't get paired up with anyone, and you won't see her very often. Feel free to hate her because I already do.

2.) I have a strange sense of humor, so beware: Here there be dragons.

3.) The rating MAY go up. It all depends on how the characters progress through the story.

1. Game Start by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 231] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5388 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything even remotely SEGA related and I make no profit from the abuse of a blue hedgehog.


2. Create New File? by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3688 words)

Shadow makes his appearence and harbors some inexplicable hatred for sand.

Also, this chapter had no beta.  I looked over it myself, but sadly that might not do a good enough job.  Be gentle o.o


3. Choose Your Character by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3625 words)

Hopefully I fixed things with my computer.  Sorry for the slow update to anyone reading this. Updates are weekly...ish.

Thanks to Sentzu for pointing out a few errors :D They've been fixed!


4. Tutorial by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 6] (3407 words)

I lost my grandpa late last night, so I decided to hurry and finish this chapter so you guys would have an update before I have to go to his funeral.

Peace.


5. Save File by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3863 words)

Sorry for the late update.  I've been trying to play catch up with school all while calming myself with art.  It's been a hectic few weeks, but I hope everyone enjoys the chapter.


6. Sub-Boss by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (3084 words)

Special thanks to Floofie-- errr, Skitzoism for basically writing the dialogue for me in the beginning.  And congrats to everyone who managed to catch the HiMM reference. Cookies for you!

 

I'm back! Kinda sorta. :D


7. Mission Go by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (4442 words)

Chapter titles are getting painful to think of .-.


Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009