Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 92] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary:

Sonic, the Knight of the Wind and head of the Knights of the Table of Four, has lived in the Kingdom of Acorn for the past five years.  He remembers nothing of his past, instead making a comfortable life for himself with the royal family and other High Knights.  But the winds of change have begun to blow; war is brewing, and a mysterious dark knight joins their ranks.  Is this powerful man friend or foe, and why does he watch Sonic so closely?


Rating: G - Clean
Category: Sonadow
Characters: None
Genres: Adventure, Angst, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 28055 Read: 48344
Published: July 19, 2010 Updated: June 15, 2011



Story notes:

Another story based on shoving our favourite characters into a medieval setting!
Warnings will go up once chapters involving those things appear.

1. A Picnic by Fade [Reviews - 63] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4097 words)

What's the best thing to do with a week of writing time, and a story with two chapters posted?

...  Update it, you say?  Of course not!  You start a completely new one, that's what you do!

Enjoy!

Also, please note that I'm Canadian; I spell things a little differently than you folks down south.  ;)

-------------------------------------------


2. A Party by Fade [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6119 words)

I think I'm having more fun with this writing than I should be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


3. On The Horizon by Fade [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (4707 words)

Well, that took longer to write than I would have liked.  Thankfully, you other lovely authors motivated me to get the lead out and finish this up!  :D

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4. A Man of Rank by Fade [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7999 words)

You guys are so patient, it's great.  And here's your reward for waiting four long months: a great big chunk of text.  Just what you always wanted, right?  Riiiiiight?

 

-----------------------------------------


5. Friends and Allies by Fade [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5133 words)

I can't believe it's taken me all this time to realize our most noble king has a story with the same name as this.  Please forgive me, your majesty!  I can change it, if you want!  *Insert copious amounts of bowing here*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009