Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 57] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary:

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five year mission – to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.


Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Sonic x Shadow
Genres: Adventure, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 6 Completed: No
Words: 10160 Read: 44171
Published: March 08, 2011 Updated: July 20, 2011



Story notes:

 

Hello one and all! I must admit I have the attention span of a flea, but I’ve been on such a huge Star Trek kick that I had to get this out of my system. My sanity depended on it.  On referring to Taranea’s “Fanfic 101” course, I decided to give this crossover a shot. 

 

It just so happens that the main characters match one another in this regard, so I’ll just close my eyes and roll the dice. This is an eventual Sonadow, but keep in mind the chapters will stretch from a story, to one-shots, to drabbles. Technically the stories are in order, but could stand alone.

 

That being said, please enjoy ‘Enterprise.’

 

 

1. Dare by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1749 words)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Trek or Sonic the hedgehog. I do not gain any profit from their discomfort, but I sure as hell enjoy watching them squirm. Also, this will be heavily influenced by Star Trek 2009, so if for some reason you have yet to see that movie, I insist that you run out now and rent it before reading this. Otherwise I might just spoil some parts of it for you.


2. Two Worlds by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (1028 words)

Here’s chapter two of Enterprise. It’s from Shadow’s perspective. I’m still kinda-sorta following along with the movie. Shadow takes the place of our residential Vulcan, Spock – and since not many people know exactly what a Vulcan is, I do my best to relate it to Sonic-terms. In this case, Black Arms are what take the place of Vulcan’s in my universe. Shadow is not a genetically engineered experiment in this universe, but he still retains all his usual aspects. The only thing that has changed is that Chaos Energy takes the place of a Vulcan’s mind-meld. Anyway, please feel free to enjoy! Short chapter is short.


3. Raise Your Glass by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1456 words)

Sonic and Shadow meet in the next chapter! Had to set everything up :)


4. Kobiyashi Maru by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (2256 words)

Alright guys, I believe this will be the last chapter to center heavily on the film in a character-centric way. The next chapter will be a bunch of drabbles that show what happens from the film and possibly some parts during which that would have been edited out.

Anyway, here's the chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it.


5. Damn it Sonic! by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1168 words)

Sorry this took so long for me to post! It's actually been done for ages. As is the next chapter. And remember when I said I was done rehashing the movie plot? Eeeer, well I'm more verboise than I had thought and I really couldn't shut myself up. So the movie part of everything will be taking a mite longer than I had originally expected. Sorry guys D8


6. Endangered by ShotsOfSunshine [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2503 words)

Here's the next chapter. Speedy updates, yep yep. XD my intention was not to go through the whole 2009 movie, but it looks like that's what I'm doing. Pfff, well -- I kept crawling into their heads. Myyyyy bad!


Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009