Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Maid Cafe by pandalover68

[Reviews - 51]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Woohoo!! New story time!! I just love to torture Shadow don't I? Well, here we go! It's rated for later cussing.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sonic or any other characters. Or the over picture.

Enjoy guys! I know you will~ (I think...)

-

Maid Café: Chapter One: The Sweet Baby Café

"Sonniku! There's a new café that's opening today!!!" A pink hedgehog slammed a flyer on the wooden table. "And you're gonna take me there!" Sonic picked up the flyer that was decorated with flowers and sparkles.

GRAND OPENING: Sweet Baby Café b29; Bring Yourself and Your Special One!

Sonic looked at the picture of a maid on the flyer. "It's a maid café. Really Amy? Really?" Amy shrugged and pointed to the small picture of a white bat on the flyer. "Rouge is the owner, so why not go and support her on opening day?" The blue hedgehog sighed. "Guess we're going then huh?" The girl squealed, jumping up and down with a big smile on her face.

The café was actually pretty close to the other business that the bat owned, Club Rouge, so instead of Sonic carrying Amy there while running, they took a short walk. They passed by a few signs pointing them in the direction of the café, walked through a park, and watched a few ducks swim.

"This is so ROMANTIC!! We should do this again sometime!!!" Sonic muttered a quick 'sure'. Honestly, he couldn't wait for the day to be over. Nothing against Amy but he was tired of doing this all the time and wanted to take a day off for once. But a hero's work is never done, whether it was saving the world or taking a girl on a date. Again.

They reached a white building decorated with pink ribbons and a banner saying 'WELCOME' on it. The doors were suddenly pushed open by a cat and rabbit dressed in maid uniforms. "Welcome home Master!" Sonic gasped but before he could do anything, Amy shoved him into the café and they were escorted to a booth.

"Here is the menu master! Please pick whatever you would like!" Amy thanked the two girls and started browsing through the menu.

"How about Chocolate Fondue and a cup of coffee?" Amy asked her 'boyfriend'. "Sonic?"

Amy looked up from the menu, seeing Sonic focused on something on the wall. She followed his eyes to a poster with a picture of a maid. Well, at least that’s what she could tell from the clothes. The actual person was blacked out and had a question mark on where their face was supposed to be.

Mystery Maid! Come at 6:00 PM – 4:00 AM to see this beauty every night! Each outfit will be on sale after the initial wearing! Make sure to come! Rouge~

"Hey Sonic! Do you want to stay until then?" Amy asked. Sonic slowly nodded completely distracted by the poster. Amy grinned. "You want to know who it is, don’t you?" Sonic gasped. "Whoa, how did you know Amy?"

When the maid came over, Amy ordered the Chocolate Fondue and Sonic asked for an ice cream sundae. The girl smiled and told them their food would be ready soon before she left to open the front doors.

There was a sudden beep and the lights went off. A spotlight turned on and shined onto a stage near the back of the café.

"Welcome to the Sweet Baby Café everyone! I am Rouge the Bat or the boss of this café! We are nearing the 6:00 mark of the day, and you know what that means! Our mystery maid will be arriving soon so make sure you stay. Please just wait these thirty minutes and you’ll see them soon! Have fun! This is Rouge the Bat, signing off." Rouge waved her hand and the lights turned on again.

Amy clapped her hands together excited to see who the mystery maid was and stopped when she saw Rouge. She raised her hands to wave the other over.

"Rouge! Over here!" The bat lifted her head and excused herself from the front counter, walking over to the booth.

"Hi Amy, Big Blue! Enjoying yourselves?" Sonic nodded. "Yeah! You’re café is really great Rouge!" The bat beamed. "Really? Thanks! Your order is coming by the way. Sorry for taking so long." Rouge sat down next to Sonic. "So, you want a hint on who the mystery maid is?"

Amy raised her hand. "I do! Tell me, tell me!"

The owner smirked. "Well I wasn’t supposed to say anything but…" She lowered her voice down to a whisper. "It’s someone you know." With that, Rouge stood up and left the table, leaving the two to think.

Sonic leaned on his hand. ‘Who could it be? Gosh I really want to know!’

A maid walked over to their table and Amy looked up. "Blaze!?" Sonic looked up and saw the purple cat in a maid uniform, blushing. "Are you the mystery maid?"

Blaze shook her head no. After setting the other two’s food down, she sat down next to Amy and told them how she ended up working at the café along with a few others.

"Wait. So Rouge blackmailed you into working the night shift here?" Sonic interrupted the cat. Blaze nodded. "Yeah. She said that I had to work the night shift. Not the day shift. The night shift. With whoever is the poor mystery maid. I really feel bad for them." Sonic tapped his fingers on his empty glass. He was really trying to figure out who this oh so great mystery maid was. Whoever they were, they were the talk of the town by now. He went through all the people he knew in his head. At least, all the girls he knew. Tikal, Cream, Sonia, Sally. But he mentally put x’s over all of them. It couldn't possibly be them.

Suddenly, the lights went out again. Except this time, there was no beeping sound or any warning whatsoever.

"Testing one, two, three." Came Rouge’s voice in the pitch dark. "Okay. Good evening everyone!! Welcome to the first ‘night’ of the Sweet Baby Café! Remember, the outfit worn by a mystery maid will be on sale tomorrow!" Rouge looked at her phone. "It is now 6:00 PM and you know what that means!" A very dim light lit up the stage.

"Meet our precious little gem, Shadow the Hedgehog!" Sonic gasped.

The ebony and crimson hedgehog stood on the stage wearing a very revealing black and white maid uniform. On top of that, the uniform came with garter belts, a frilly headband, a red bow on the back, and fishnet stockings. Shadow stood awkwardly holding one arm and looking down, finding his shoes very interesting, and his face bright red. His eyes met Sonic’s for a second and he looked down, face even more red than before.

"Say something honey!" Rouge pushed him.

Shadow hesitated before mumbling out a few words. "W-welcome home Master…"

And the crowd went wild.

-

So, what do you think so far? Good? I really hope I did good cause I'm definitely continuing this story. I mean, how can I not? This is gonna end up a Shadow Uke story isn't it?