Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 85] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary:

Sonic and Amy dating? What blasphemy is this!? Well, Shadow is fed up with the Faker's ignorance and decides to take things into his own hands, sending Sonic on a very confusing and emotional experience.


Rating: NC17 - Adult
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Shadow x Sonic
Genres: Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Nudity, Sex, Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: Yes
Words: 20397 Read: 8827
Published: June 29, 2015 Updated: July 27, 2015



Story notes:

Yes, I know you guys are waiting for Chaos Bound, which I’m still working on, but I wanted some practice on writing lemons–descriptions, wording, etc.–so I wrote this very short none serious cliché fic. I felt this would hopefully keep you entertained while I continue work on Chaos Bound. It’s got a bit of one-sided Sonamy in it, but as always I’m a Sonadow fan all the way.

 

1. I've Been Kidnapped By My Rival! by BettyBest2 [Reviews - 52] starstarstarstar (3851 words)

Remember, don’t take this seriously :p

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. They all belong to SEGA.

The story, however, belongs to me.


2. Oblivious Hedgehogs Will Be Oblivious Pt 1 by BettyBest2 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3546 words)

Here you go! More like you asked~

*Sonic Unleashed refrences are mentioned in this chapter. Lin and Jinlin are from Chun-nan, so if you haven't played Sonic Unleashed, they're just two characters who work in a small restaurant famous for their meat buns.*

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. They all belong to SEGA.

The story, however, belongs to me.


3. Oblivious Hedgehogs Will Be Oblivious Pt 2 by BettyBest2 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4566 words)

A lot of flash back in this one and Shadow gets all lovey dovey in his love makin’. Enjoy~

 


4. Is The Grass Really Always Greener? by BettyBest2 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4193 words)

Yeah, this chapter... Well, it had to be done.


5. Your Shadow's Always With You by BettyBest2 [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (4241 words)

The end game has finally come. How will thinkgs work out? Read on to find out! ^_^

Edit: 9/17/15 Someone pointed out to me that Amy cheating on Sonic seemd convenient and that it should've been done differently. They kind of had it all wrong that it was done out of convenience, but then I forget that people aren't in my head and don't know what I'm thinking. So I decided to write what actually was going on with Amy.


Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009