Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Emerald High by Demos Blade

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Here's the charaters and there ages that I'm using so far...:
Sonic and Shadow-16
Knuckles- 17
Tails- 14,15 ish
Espio- 18
Vector- 27
Mighty- 16

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ I can't believe it! My frist day and i'm late!^ Sonic thought to himself as he was running to his new school. The blue hedgie quickly stagered into his classroom.

"I'm Sonic! The transfer student! Sorry everyone that I'm late!" The class and the teacher looked at Sonic like he was crazy. The teacher clamed down at bit. "So you're the transfer student Sonic...So Sonic were's your bookbag?" Sunddely a bookbag was hit onto Sonic's head.

"Here forgot something?" A deep voice asked. The lue hedgie turned around to find that it was Shadow. Shadow quickly took a seat. ^It's him Shadow! And he's in this class?!^ Sonic thought as he took his seat. As class was about to begin a red echidna walked over to Sonic. "So your the transfer student.."

Sonic turned around and saw the red echidna. "Hello. I'm Knuckles. I'm here on a soccer scholarship. You do anything?" Knuckles asked. "Some track and field but no scholarship." Sonic repiled. "Y'know Shadow's not on scholarship either." Knuckles said as class started.

^What? but I thought....I ask Shadow about this later...^ Thought Sonic.

Later that night...

As Sonic and Knuckles were going to the dorm's. Knuckles looked at were everyone was suppose to stay at. He was surpise when he found out that Sonic and Shadow were staying together.

"So you're his new roommate. shadow used to have a double all to himself. Now he has to share so he's pouting. I,m in room 203 so if you need anything just let me know." Said Knuckles as he was walking off.

Sonic enter his room and to be surpised that Shadow was there. "Hey Shades...I was wondering is it true that your not on scholarship? I find that hard to believe!" Sonic asked. "Well believe it cause I quit the high jump" Shadow said.

"You what!? B-But why!?" Sonic yelled. "And do i need your permission to quit? Now let go of me." Shadow said as he went to bed. ^It can't be true....he can't be like this!^ The blue hedgie said to himself as he went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know short chapter so what do you think? Trust me it's going to be longer on the next chapter. See you then!