Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Emerald High by Demos Blade

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The next moring.......

As Sonic was walking out of his door way he saw a person in his way. "S'cuse me....but you're Sonic right?" The person asked. "Yeah...?" Sonic asked. "I'm Espio the dorm R.A. i just came by to run the dorm rules to you." Espio looked at Sonic.

"They were right. Have people been telling you that your really cute? You were about to go to the cafeteria right? I'll go with you. I'll explain everything as we go."

Caferteria......

"Every room has a bath but you can't use it after midnight. Dinner's in the cafeteria from 6 to 9 but get there early or there might not be anything left. It's pretty much like it's said in the handout." Espio explained. "Okay." Sonic replied.

A orange two-talied fox bump his arm into Sonic's on purpose when they both faced each other the fox seemed to be very pissed off. "YOUR NEVER GONNA REPLACE ME! GOT IT!?" The fox screamed into Sonic's face and walked off.

"What the hell was that all about?" Sonic asked. "About that." Espio said. Sonic turned around and noticed that he was the new school idol. ^What kind of loony bin is this?^ sonic thought to himself.

"Sonic!" said a familar voice. "Knuckles...?" The blue hedgie asked. "Where were you!? I was gonna ask if you wanna eat but you weren't there!" explained Knuckles. "Bye." said Espio as he walked off.

As Sonic and Knuckles were walking down the hall way Sonic noticed someone out in the garden. "Sorry Knuckles you go one ahead!" Said the blue hedgie and he ran out into the garden.

When Sonic was there he saw Shadow sleeping outside. Sonic sat next to the sleeping Shadow and was trying to keep the wind off of him. Sonic looked at the dark hedgie. "Idot....you were so beautiful when you jumping..." Shadow suddenly was starting to fall but Sonic quickly grabbed hold of him.

"Got him." Sonic said. A few moments later shadow started to fall again but Shadow's head fell onto Sonic's arm. Sonic blushed. the wind started to pick up and Sonic and Shadow fell down.

"Ow....." Sonic said to himself. as he loked around he relized that Shadow was on top of him. The dark hedgie woke up and quickly got up. "What the hell?" Shadow said.

"Why are you doing here?" Shadow asked. "I could of have just left you out here but if you catch a cold I'm the one who has to suffer! I would've woken you up but you were sleeping like a corpse! I figured the least I could do was block the wind from hitting you!" Sonic said.

"Is that what you were doing ? Your werid." said The dark hedgehog with a chuckle. "Hey! Your the one that fell on me!" said Sonic. "Huh?" said Shadow as he blushed. ^He blushed. Now he looks kinda cute.^ thought Sonic.

"Oh I forgot you were also grinding your teeth. And talking in your sleep." Sonic lied. "Liar." replied Shadow. "We better go back or we really would catch a cold" said Shadow as he got up."What a strong wind." Said the dark hedgie.

Shadow noticed that Sonic was looking at him. "Huh? what are you staring at?" asked Shadow. "Uh...oh....It's nothing.." said Sonic as he blushed. The two hedgie's walk back to the dorm room. ^I know what I felt....I love you Shadow.^ Sonic thought to himself as he went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So wactha' think so far?