Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Strange feelings by darkchaogirl

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Finally, the second chapter of this fanfiction, I apologize for the delay (I am so slow at writing)
Anyway, I hope you like it.
__________________________________________________________________________________

STRANGE FEELINGS

Chapter 2: Sweet memories


Shadow closed the door of his apartment, he had usually taken the elevator, but that night he decided to use the stairways. The black hedgehog with red stripes left the building and began to walk slowly on the dark streets of the city, looking at the enormous constructions, and feeling how little by little the air was damper and colder.

Finally he arrived to his fate, a little observatory located on the edge of a cliff. From there one could see the sea blending with the sky and the silver waves dancing and singing sweet melodies before dying in the shore.

- "I remember when Maria spoke to me about the sea, she wanted to it" - He Thought - "Probably she could explain to me what I'm feeling, but... she is dead."

Shadow tried to obtain the desired answer again, but he only got to be more confused. All that arrived to his mind was that smiling blue hedgehog called Sonic.

- "He was who showed me the sea, he was who showed me this place" - he said to himself - "In fact I owe many things to Sonic"

Then that memory passed through his mind...

One year had passed since it happened, the previous night Shadow talked with Sonic about Maria and their dream: go to The Earth and meet people, but they didn't finish the talk, it was already late and the sleep had defeated him. The next morning, an unexpected event happened...

- "Are you awake?" - Sonic said with a great smile in his face - "I Have a surprise for you."

- "A surprise?" - Shadow answered.

- "I'll tell you later, now get up and come with me."

- "It's still early; I want to sleep a little bit more."

- "Shadow, if you don't wake up soon we will get lost the show."

The dark hedgehog woke up and he went to the kitchen, where Sonic was waiting for him with a chaos emerald in its right hand.

- "Are you ready for the walk?" - The blue hedgehog asked.

- "Walk? What walk? "

Before Shadow finished making his questions Sonic took his hand and pronounces the famous words that transported them to another place.

- "Chaos Control!"

- "Why did you do that?!" - Shadow asked.

- "Shhhhh, don't make noise, closes your eyes and listen" - the other hedgehog Responded.

Shadow obeyed the orders closed his eyes, to be able to listen that beautiful sound; it was the most beautiful melody that he had heard.

- "Now smell the air and feel the soft breeze caressing your face."

- "Why do I have to do that?"

- "Only do it or you will ruin the surprise."

The hedgehog sniffed, that smell was strange for him, a mixture of salt and water. And the breeze was cold, but refreshing.

- "Now open your eyes so slowly"

The dark hedgehog opened his eyes, he couldn't believe what was seeing, the sea was in front of his eyes, illuminated by the reflection of the first sunbeams, and it was like one of those pictures of famous artists.

- "I hope you have enjoyed it" - The blue hedgehog said with a sweet smile on his face.

- "Thank you Sonic, it's the most beautiful thing that I have seen in all my life"

- "Shadow... "

- "What?"

- "errrrr...Never mind"

... That memory begins to make more questions in his head, questions like: Why did he do that for me? Why does he always take care of me? What did he try to tell me? This matter was confusing him more and more. The time advanced, and Shadow continued thinking of that strange sensation without realizing that it had already dawned.
__________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for this time ^ ^
This chapter is longer than the first one.
Comments, critics, suggestions and corrections are welcome.
Please review.