Sonadow
SonicXShadow
True Love Never Dies by Sonadow

Chapter notes:
My first story! Wheeeeee! It's based on a roleplay...go easy on me...pretty please?

Read and Review, please. And Sorry if it's a little short...it will get longer later on. Cross my heart!
The blue hedgehog stared off into space as he sighed, sitting on the roof of the car, his hands pressed down on his feet. He was worried, quite a bit about Shadow. Why, he didn't know. But he hadn't seen him for a while...and he was supposed to be dead...he whimpered slightly to himself at the thought of a new friend dying so soon, as he stared off, into the sky, which suddenly began to rain, more like sprinkling, and it increased as time passed. He flinched, quietly, and shivered, feeling himself get soaked. "..." He sighed, quietly and closed his eyes, thinking to himself.




Shadow growled. Pathetic...all of them. All of the humans. All of GUN. All of the residents of this equally pathetic planet. And now, this GUN soldier before him, legs tied to a high branch, wouldn't answer his questions. "I'm going to ask you one more time, human. Where is the commander?"

At this moment, the idiotic mammal spat blood at him. "Fuck you."

"So be it." He aimed the oversized pistol in his hand at the rope holding the human being in the air, firing, breaking the connection between the human and the tree. The soldier fell from high into the air, screaming until the bloodcurdling screeches were halted by a thud.




Sonic's ear twitched slightly and he looked up, hearing the screeching. He pinned his ears to his head, wincing at the sound which reminded him of nails against chalk board and shuddered slightly, he jumped off of the car and blinked, spotting Shadow, near the area. He blinked, lightly, looking a bit surprised. He frowned slightly and walked towards him, "Shadow?" He called out, a bit loudly, just loud enough for Shadow to hear him.

He glared behind himself and quickly disappeared into the shadows. How did this other hedgehog know him? He did seem...familiar. However, he didn't know the blue mammal.

Sonic frowned slightly as Shadow hid from him and slowed down, then stopped, near him, not knowing exactly where he was, and called out, quietly, "Shadow...Don't you recognize me?" He asked, just barely loud enough for him to hear, "It's me...Sonic..." He sighed. "You know...Faker?" He then closed his eyes, rubbing his hands over his arms, his gloves, obviously soaked, as well as the rest of his body. (Heheh, perverse thoughts. -shot- X_X)

"I don't know who you are..."

Sonic growled slightly and bit his lip, staring at the dead GUN member, "What did you do?" He asked, quietly.

"How do you know my name?"

"Because...we're friends!" he glared at the shadows where he was standing, "HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT?! We both saved the world! Together!" he shouted at him. He glared at him, "How can you forget everything? Again?" he asked, growling slightly again as he panted from his yelling, "After disappearing for a few months, almost half a year, and then you just try to get rid of everything..."

"I don't have any friends. The only friends I have are the Black Arms. Black Doom sent me here to destroy this planet!"

Sonic sighed quietly and shook his head, "That's not true!" he whined slightly as he stared at the ground, feeling awkward, he whimpered slightly, "You aren't evil! You helped me...and my--our friends! You helped the whole world!" He shouted.

"Leave me alone!" A strange shockwave shook the ground and several Black Arms surrounded Sonic.

"Good, Shadow." Doom's Eye cackled, circling around the black hedgehog who had come out of hiding. Shadow's eyes seemed to be glowing with a dark violet aura.

Sonic whimpered slightly as the shockwave knocked him to the ground. Not wanting to fight against Shadow, as he still loved him...wait...loved him? He flattened his ears and growled, backing up, slowly as he backed into another of the Black Arms, falling down, his head hitting a stone, "Oww..." he whined, quietly, squeezing his eyes shut, tightly.

One of the Black Arms fired at him, a net surrounding him and draining his energy, attempting to cause him to fall into unconciousness.

He cried out, as everything went black, and collapsed to the floor, unconscious, and partially asleep.

Doom's eye cackled again as the Black Arms dragged the blue hedgehog away.

-------------------------------------------------------

There we go! Byebye, typo! Fixed that 'aree' typo. Yay! I will update next weekend...damn parents won't let me on on school nights. Nighty night, everyone!



















Updating...