Sonadow
SonicXShadow
True Love Never Dies by Sonadow

Chapter notes:
I cut off the last paragraph. Hahah!!!
When the pain was gone, he stood up again. "Who...who is Maria?"

The azure hedgehog sighed, arching an eyebrow at him, "I told you, already," he replied, shrugging, "Maria, you're best friend, and your creator's granddaughter, and your former girlfriend..." he sighed, shrugging, "She's dead though. Then she was re-incarnated."

"Girlfriend?"

He sighed, glaring at him, "Well, duh, you were much nicer then," he snarled at him, crossing his arms, and sticking out his tongue at him.

"What are you talking about?"

Sonic glared at him, and backed up to the back of the cell, closing his eyes, and ignoring his last question, "You can find out yourself, go ask Doom," he sneered.

"TELL ME!!!"

Sonic glared at him, "She was your girlfriend, what more do you need to know?!" he snapped at him, angrily, "What, that she was the nicest person you knew, and now she's the bitchiest?" he snarled at him, coldly.

Shadow growled, glaring at the hedgehog before him. "How do you know her?"

Sonic smirked at him, "Why should I tell you, that? That's my personal information," he said, smirking.

"Tell me!"

He sneered at him, "Make me! If you can."

The ebony hedgehog again growled, pistol-whipping the blue one.

Sonic yelped slightly, flinching as he did and whimpered a little, flattening his ears as he hissed at him, repeating his statement, "Make me."

He kicked him hard in the back near his kidney, glaring at him.

Sonic yelped out loud, and fell to the ground, whimpering slightly, "Sh-Shadow....." he said, sighing as he slowly stood back up, glaring at him.

"Tell me, now!"

Sonic hissed slightly at Shadow, smirking, "...No," he glared at him, still.

He slapped him.

Sonic whimpered, falling to his knees again, flattening his ears, his voice caught in his throat as he flattened his ears at him, growling.

He placed his foot on his rib, slowly adding weight to his foot until a crack rang through the dungeon.

The azure hedgehog whimpered as he did, crying out as the rib cracked, wincing and trying to weakly push his foot off, as he wheezed slightly, in pain.

"Ready to tell me?"

Sonic glared at him, slightly, then coughed, a bit, flinching, "Fine..." he muttered, but stopped, wondering if he'd still make him.

"Spit it out, hedgehog!"

Sonic hissed slightly at him, and glared, "I know her...Because you told me about her..." he mumbled in reply, not taking much care in his reply, and then silenced himself.

"When?"

Sonic glared at him, "When we were friends..." She said, growling at him, ‘More than friends…’ He thought, his ribs hurting, as he leaned back, panting slightly.

"And who are you?" He finally asked.

Sonic smirked at him, slightly, laughing, ignoring the pain in his ribs, "My name? I'm Sonic...." She replied, not saying his middle and last name.

"I know that...but who are you?"

He glared at him, "To you? Nothing," he said, coldly, "I thought you'd have realized that, by now..."

"If you tell me who you are I will set you free..."

Sonic glared at him, "I don't have the need to tell you...You'll just kill me if I do, anyways," he shrugged, glaring at him slightly. "...And my answer's true....you hate me right now, so I'm nothing to you," he said, shrugging.

"I give you my word...tell me who you were...and I shall set you free..."

Sonic glared at him, "Feh....Fine....I....Was your newer boyfriend..." he said, shrugging a bit, glaring at him, not even knowing if he could trust him.

"Continue..."

Sonic glared at him, growling, “That’s all that you requested to know..." he replied, shrugging.