Sonadow
SonicXShadow
True Love Never Dies by Sonadow

Chapter notes:
Fine...one more time this weekend. You might not get an update next weekend, so...
"I said I want to know who you are. Not who you were to me..."

Sonic glared at him, "Then I don't know what your asking," he replied, glaring up at him, from the floor.

Shadow beamed at him, a growl emerging from the ebony hedgehog's throat.


The azure hedgehog hissed at him, flattening his ears, "Feh, you know, but I don't..." he replied, snarling a little.

He lifted his foot up, opening his cell door.

Sonic flattened his ears at Shadow, not fully trusting him, again and stood up, wincing as he felt his ribs move around, slightly, "Gah..."

"Go ahead..."

Sonic glared at him, stepping past him, with a glare at him, but didn't say anything. Shadow smirked.

Sonic glared at him, flattening his ears, and crossed his arms, stubbornly as he walked from the cell, "Wait, how do I know how to get off of here?" he asked, suddenly, turning around as he glared at Shadow.

"Chaos Control," Shadow murmured. Sonic disappeared.

Sonic blinked slightly, looking confused, a bit and frowned, "Huh?" he muttered, sweatdropping a bit, as he looked around, a little confused. "Where am I, now?" he muttered to himself, hissing as he clutched his rib that was no longer broken, flinching.

The rib was healed, along with the rest of her body, and he reappeared on Earth.

Sonic blinked, slowly, "W-Was that a dream?" he murmured to himself, frowning a bit, as he shook his head and looked down at his feet, part of him hoping it had been, part of him hoping it hadn't. He wanted to be sure that Shadow was alright, but he wasn't sure, at all...he sighed, and shook his head, walking towards his house, with a small frown on his lips.

Until a large figure walked...no...hovered over to him. "I assure you, it was no dream. Shadow has betrayed me for the last time. I shall have a wonderful time executing him..." That familiar deep voice stated...Black Doom's.

The azure hedgehog turned to face Black Doom, and flattened his ears, "No, you won't...." he snarled at him, getting into a fighting position, "I won't let you...Even if he hates me, I still love him, I don't care..." he snarled at the strange creature.

"I'm afraid you have no choice...It's been two weeks since he sent you back to Earth..."

"Wh-What?!" he shouted, looking confused, "What are you talking about?!" he glowered at him, "Well...I won't....." His ears drooped slightly as he hissed, glaring at him, "What, did you want me for?" he asked, suddenly, glaring at Black Doom.

"Well, Shadow was the first nuisance on my list...I need not worry about him any more...he's probably already dead by now..."

"And you need to be eliminated as well..."

Sonic blinked, looking a bit surprised, and almost fell back, out of shock, "Me? Why me?" he asked, glaring at him, and flattening his ears, trying to think of a way to get to Shadow, quickly.

"I know you'll try to stop me from permanently destroying him..."

Sonic hissed slightly, and flattened his ears at him, "Bah, Doom....You're stupider than I thought you were," Sonic grinned slightly at him, twirling the Chaos Emerald on his finger, then snatching it, with a smirk, "You can try and get rid of me, and Shadow, but it won't work..." he glared at him.

"Yes, it will..." He grabbed him by the wrist, taking out a strange pearl and shoving it into his wrist, the pearl going through the azure hedgehog's flesh and sitting inside his wrist. Black Doom chuckled malevolently.

Sonic gasped as he grabbed him by the wrist, and forced the pearl into it. He whimpered quietly, "Ouch!" he cried out, wincing as he held his wrist, in pain, "Gah...." he whined slightly.

"It's going to hurt for a long, long time..."

Sonic flattened his ears, panting slightly from the pain, "Wh-What is it?" he managed to force out, before squeezing his eyes shut to try and block out the pain, and discomfort.

"You'll see soon enough..."

Sonic whimpered slightly, holding his wrist, before finally collapsing to the ground, unconscious, for the second time.

Black Doom chuckled again, before disappearing into a cloud of mist. "Good night..."