Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Vertical Infinity by NiGHTShadow

[Reviews - 76]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
I've been playing Sonic CD repeatedly, rather than study for my midterms. I have AP Physics this year, and it's like hell in a box. -_-'' So I might not upload anything for... like, I dunno. A while.
But here you go! Another chapter! I apologize for Amy's crazy psychoness in this chapter, I just like doing that sort of thing.
Happy New Year!
Chapter 13: Lost Heaven

Tails

Tails was in the middle of watching Dr. Phil (his guilty pleasure) when Sonic and Shadow, dragging a complaining Rouge behind them, rushed into the room. Tails quickly flipped the channel, then inwardly groaned when it landed on Extreme Makeovers. This was not his day…

“Hey Tails.” Sonic didn’t even glance at the TV. “What’s up?”

“Uh… don’t go into the kitchen.” Tails warned.

“Why not?”

“Don’t do it. I swear, you’ll regret it.”

Sonic didn’t listen, though, he opened the door.

“SURPRISE!”

“HOLY SHIT!” Tails cringed, dropping the remote. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?”

“I’m surprising you!” Amy had hidden in the kitchen, because Sonic had learned the hard way to lock any opening to his room.

Shadow and Rouge looked at each other. “You cook?” Shadow asked.

“A little.” Rouge shrugged. “You’re friends with Sonic?”

“Until he gets boring.”

“Interesting.”

Tails groaned. How those two could ignore Sonic and Amy screaming at each other was beyond him.

“We have neighbors!” Tails tried to intervene.

“Tails, why would you let her into the house?”

“Oh, don’t be shy, Sonic!” Amy came out of the kitchen, grinning.

“Shy? Shy?!” Sonic turned to Amy again. “You scared me out of my mind! And the kitchen is all pink!”

“I wanted to decorate!”

“You call that decorating? That’s just cruel and unusual punishment on my eyes, Amy!”

Rouge tiptoed past Sonic to see the kitchen. Shadow sat down on the couch and picked up the remote, flipping the channels. Tails wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do.

“I can still cook in there… I mean, everything is child safe… but I could still make chilidogs…” Rouge said.

“Are you not blinded by the…the pinkness?” Sonic asked, peeking into the kitchen again. Tails didn’t even look.

“No, I’m fairly used to the pinkness.” Rouge said.

Shadow sighed loudly. “Could we just eat… soon?” He asked.

Sonic smiled slyly at him. “Don’t you want to see the kitchen, Shadow?”

“I’ll gouge my eyeballs out first.”

“Wait! Now that you’re both here, Tails can show you my jukebox!” Amy cheered.

“For the last time... There’s something living in it. It isn’t a jukebox.”

“Well… my thing! Go get it, Tails, it’s in your room!” Amy exclaimed. Tails went to his room door, followed by Sonic, Amy, and Rouge, dragging along a very upset looking Shadow.

“Okay, but, it’s not a machine.” Tails warmed them. He opened the door and they stepped into his very messy room. The floor was covered in loose papers, a desk was covered in models, and his computer was buried under blue prints. However, one side of his room was kept immaculate. “Amy! It took me weeks to get all of that cataloged!”

“Oops?”

In the clear part of his room, Amy’s capsule leaned against a wall, humming quietly.

Sonic made a face. “That’s from the Black Arms.”

Shadow, on the other hand, gasped. “It’s here!”

They all looked at him. “What?” Amy asked, blinking.

Shadow looked at the group, his eyes widened in shock. “My sister.”