Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Vertical Infinity by NiGHTShadow

[Reviews - 76]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
A story needs it's twists and turns... so here's a chapter dedicated to my twist. =D And a thank you to my reviewer, Vampiress_Heart_Girl! I just realized I could have responded by pressing on the button, but you're my frist reviewer, so I wanted to be nice. ^_^
Chapter 2: Little One

Vamo’alla

Vamo’alla. It meant ‘little one’. That was what she had been told.

She had not been created like the others that she had known. She was made of Black Doom’s blood, while the others were just spawn. Was she supposed to feel good about that?

She was born, and grew to be five years old, under careful surveillance. And then she stopped growing. It was strange (though she had no idea that her stunted age and growth were strange) that something like that could happen.

It was around then that Black Doom realized he needed a little aid when creating creatures, and turned to Gerald.

She had been left to die, a five-year-old with no one to protect her. She had been put into a chamber and considered dead. Such was her state when she was dropped and left on Earth.

Little one of little importance. She was not strong enough to destroy the world, not big enough to make a difference, and not wise enough to be considered an asset. All she had was confusion. And the dark evil that lurked within her, swimming through her veins, bursting through her every pore…

For Vamo’alla, the little one, may not have been big or strong or wise, but she was one thing that her brother was not.

She was pure and total evil.

Not by her own choice of course. She had grown up learning the way of Black Arms, and to herself, she seemed completely good. But, when compared to her brother, Vamo’alla was the epitome of evil, and she had no clue.

Stuck as a five-year-old, this creature was the most innocent and cruel of all creation, a baby with the power to destroy the world... Only if, by chance, she woke from her slumber and walked the Earth. But she had not awoken just yet.

The little one would sleep until her brother came and awoke her. And when he did, he would have released a terror like no other upon what he considered his planet.

There would only be more animosity.