Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Hi . Ok, first Sonadow ficcie ever (however I am an experienced slash writer) AND first Sonic fic ever!!! so yeah... hope you enjoy!! some feedback would be nice! hope you enjoy!!

Shooting Star

Light was erupting all around us like a brilliant golden sun rise. It held us, before tearing inside. The power was so real you could almost taste it. And there he was, right beside me, almost holding my hand... but only almost. He was becoming golden as sunlight. It was beautiful... but then, he was always beautiful. I had thought it the first time I saw him. But now was not the time to dwell on that, now was the time... to fight.

~Shadow

We were flying, and I love the thrill, the speed! It was so intense... And thats what I love. Anything to get my pulse going, you know? anything thing that can make my heart race, its what I live for! I remember glancing behind me. It looked funny, his fur was so white, it sparkled a bit, from the starlight. It was pretty... Was I blushing? Naw... My heart was going crazy, pounding in my chest. This is what I lived for, the thrill, the rush of a good fight. I could feel myself smiling, grinning, and I began to laugh. He asked what I was laughing at and I told him I was just happy. He smiled, and my pulse sped up, I could feel my cheeks flush... His smile was a thrill. 'Funny...' I thought. But now I shouldnt be thinking about that, now I should be thinking about that stupid bio lizard.

~Sonic

"Sonic, are you alright?" Shadow shouted over the monster's shrieking roars, as he dodged blood red lasers aiming to kill.

"All good here!" Sonic shouted back, for a short moment noticing how the glow of the lasers lit Shadow's face. It was... 'Pretty' he thought. He often thought that when stealing secret glances at the wild force of nature known as Shadow.

"Sonic, watch out!" He glanced up in time to see a blazing red hot laser about to strike him, and he froze, afraid. But suddenly, Shadow was in front of him, deflecting the laser with a golden blast of light. He looked over his shoulder, his ruby eyes glinting, as a smirk graced his face. "Be careful." he said.

"I will."

"... are you blushing?"

"No!" Shadow rolled his ruby eyes.

"Sure Sonic... Blush at me later, right now we need to fight."

"Alright! Lets go!"

And so the fight raged on, the two heros weaving around white stars and red lasers, working together... occasionally stealing shy glances at the other. Until of course the time came... when Shadow had to take the fall.

"NO!!! SHADOW!!!" Sonic cried as he reached out a hand from the safety of the ship. Their fingers brushed briefly, as Shadow smiled weakly.

"Goodbye..." and then he fell, plummeting like a shooting star down to earth.

"NOO!!" Sonic shouted, leaning out. He wobbled a bit, about to fall too...

"Sonic, NO!" Rough hands pulled him back in, before the metal doors slammed shut and locked with a loud hiss. Knuckles looked down with steely eyes, still holding onto Sonic by the shoulders. "It wont do any good if you fall too. He stayed out there longer then he should have so you wouldnt have to die. Dont let that sacrifice be for nothing!!" Sonic was silent, as rare tears swelled in the corners of his wide emerald eyes.

"Oh Sonic, are you ok?" Amy said, sitting on her knees and wrapping her crush in a tight hug. Sonic tried to brush it off, tried to be tough... but he couldnt. He just felt so cold. Like he was missing something... no, like something was stolen. He could only weakly shake his head, and stare out at the stars. Sure, they had beaten the monster, the threat was over, but at what price? Shadow was gone... Sonic layed his head on Amy's shoulder, and let his silent tears soak though her top. 'My heart hurts...' he thought.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
'My heart hurts...' was the first thing he thought. '... everything else hurts too...' he pulled his eyes open, painfully. But they stung, so he closed them. There was some thick green fluid in front of his eyes, something he seemed to be floating in. He tried to move his hands, but they were all tangled, ensnared and tied in some odd pulsing wire. He could feel cold air brushing over his nose, burning in his lungs like he shouldnt be breathing, but was. 'I'm in a life support system... I'm alive...' he thought, smiling under the breathing mask latched onto his face. He pictured the big clunky machine in his head, and himself floating in the wierd liquid, all hooked up to a million different wires. 'I'm alive....'

"Not quite." said a cold, feminine voice. He could hear fingernails tapping on the glass tube he was floating in. "But close enough. Oh Shadow... I cant wait to tell you all the great things I have planned for you..." She paused to chuckle, darkly, sadisticly. "For one thing... You're going to help me. You're going to be my key to bringing down Sonic the hedgehog."
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

OK, there anyone out there want me to continue this? (oh yeah, the OOC is a villan ((who is strangly inspired by my girlfriend o.O)) need her for the plot)

pweeeez comment, its my first sonic ficcie and I wanna know if I'm doing ok!!!