Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Alrighty, chapter 10!! Hope you enjoy!!! Oh, and just so you know, there will be 15-17 chapters in this fanfiction, so... I'm more then half way done!!!

Now, enjoy!!

Yuri in this chappie, kinda, sorta, yeah...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Shadow... Shadow, what's wrong?" Sonic questioned, propping himself up on his elbows so he could look down on the black hedgehog. The room was dark, black, save for the small amount of soft, pale moonlight trickling in through the thick, midnight blue curtains. The light fell over the black creature's tense, shaking silhouette. "Shadow..." Sonic whispered, his voice tight with worry, as he placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder.

Shadow sat curled into fetal position, trying to go against his body with all of his might. Pain began to rake through him as he continued to resist the order.

'Do it Shadow, do it! Make him scream!' Feliesha's voice hissed inside his head, striking a blow to his diminishing self control. His eyes were clenched shut, his body was beginning to convulse. Thread by thread, his control over himself broke to Feliesha's programming.

Sonic suddenly found himself pinned under Shadow, his breathing fast and shallow. Sonic's body tensed, as near nauseating fear crashed over his body.

"Sh-Shadow?"

"Shut up!" Shadow growled, his eyes smouldering, as inside his heart was dying and falling away in cold, broken pieces. Shadow's grip tightened, his claws cutting first through his gloves, then the flesh of Sonic's arm. A strangled cry played from Sonic's throat, and he began to squirm. Tears glossed on his wide, flashing eyes, before rolling down his face.

"Sh-Shadow, why?"

"I told you to shut up!" he growled, bringing his knee up between Sonic's legs. The blue creature cried out as his whole body gave a violent jolt.

"Shadow! Stop!"

"No..." Shadow growled, again applying pressure to the sensitive area between Sonic's legs with his knee. The blue creature began to pant, as his body twitched and jolted in a combination of fear and hated pleasure.

"Oh god..." Sonic panted, near incoherantly.

"Theres no god here..." Shadow's voice growled into Sonic's ear, before his tongue slipped out and traced the delicate curve.

"Aaahh-ahh.... Shadow....stop.... why are you doing this?"

"Because Sonic...." Shadow growled, holding the other still in a rough grip, as his blood red eyes tore into breaking emeralds. "I can't stop." Tears swelled in the corners of Shadow's eyes as the truth came out of him, and he realized he was totally helpless.

'Oh god Sonic... I'm so sorry....' he thought, feeling like doing this might kill him inside.

Then, he began to tear the flesh....


'Why the hell is everyone geting laid tonight?' Rouge thought irritably, as she roughly jabbed the on button for her CD player, drowning out the screaming she heard penetrating her walls for the second time that night. Loud, pulsing music washed through her room in a sweeping wave, drowning out all else.

Beating her wings gently, she fluttered across her room, her feet hovering across the dark hardwood floor, and landed elegantly on her bed. She sprawled out over the cool, fushia pink comforter, as her thoughts began to wander back to the day, to the girl the day was lucky to touch with its light.

'Amy...' She thought the name, and it rolled around in her mind like a beautiful music note. Her finger tips prickled, ached almost. So Rouge snatched up a pencil from her black nightstand, and yanked her sketch book from the drawer. Lines curled and flowed over the page as Rouge began to draw, giving in to this divine image she kept in her mind.

An image began to appear, of the adorable little pink hedgehog. She was in the bath, wearing a crown of white, sparkling bubbles.

Pastels stained Rouge's perfect black fingernails and gleaming white fingers as she continued to solidify the image.

Amy's fur was wet and shimmering, and it clung to her tightly, outlining her delicate naked body, and gently curving muscles. A ring of light pink bubbles circled her waist like a ring of cotton candy, and she was in the middle of batting playfully at it. Her breasts were bare, the pink fur giving way to pale, creamy skin. Her nipples were pert and pink, the color of bubble gum.

Rouge blushed a little, remembering when she walked in on Amy in the bath. The little pink girl had not noticed her, so she stayed in the shadow of the doorway for a few long moments, staring at the beautiful creature. The image had been welcomingly haunting her dreams since that night, about a week ago.

She was so sweet, so bright and happy... and yet, not ignorant. She knew what pain was, and when it was around her, and did her best to cure herself and others of it, even if she had no idea where to start.

'An admirable quality....' Rouge thought with a little smile, tracing a finger lightly over the completed image. It hadn't hurt as much as she thought, when Knuckles had broken up with her. The sting was there of course, painful and vivid, but it faded almost quickly... almost. Her heart was fragile and cracked for the longest time, but now... it didn't hurt at all. It.... thirsted, for something new, for someone new, for....

"Amy..." Rouge said her name in a sigh, wondering what was wrong with herself. 'I like her... I know I do.... And.... I think she may be interested in me... but.... but what if.... I don't want to get hurt again....' Her thoughts finished on a cold note, and she stared down at her beautiful pastel picture. "Is it worth the risk...?" she asked the air, and stared up at her ceiling, watching the blades of the ceiling fan whirl around hypnotically. There was a sudden rhythmical knock on her door, pulling Rouge from her thoughts. She fluttered across the room, her fuzzy black slippers making a muffled 'fwup' noise as she landed and pulled open the door. The hall was dark and empty, every door lining it shut. At the bat's feet lay a note written on pink stationery, draped over a dozen roses wrapped in glimmering silver paper. Under that was a heart shaped box, labled 'Strollo's Valentine Chocolates.'

Moaning, screaming, grunting, and a dull 'thud, thud, thud' was leaking into Rouge's large batty ears, so she scooped up the packages and brought them into her room. Laying the roses on her bed, and placing the chocolate beside, she carefully picked up the note, a nervous smile on her full, smooth lips.

Hi Rouge.

Wow, you're a good dancer! Maybe... you could teach me some time? Looked fun... I hope you like the roses, and the chocolate. It's chocolate covered cherries... didn't you tell me once those were your favorite?


There were eraser marks on the page like something had been written, and then rubbed out about three million times. Rouge smiled warmly.

Listen... meet me in the yard tomorrow, at sun up? I want to watch the sun come up with you. And I'll make you breakfast, and lots of coffee, because you're not a morning person. :P hope to see you then.

~Amy


There was a little heart drawn next to the curly, wide signature. Rouge's whole body felt warm and tingly, like she had sunk into the bath in the picture at her fingertips. Her eyes drifted from the note to the picture and back again, before her hands dove into the drawer of her nightstand. Pulling out a black frame and some pink and purple, shiny wrapping paper, Rouge set to work on making a suitable gift to give to the little pink sweetheart at sun up, all the time humming in glee.

The sun rise was glorious, a beautiful symphony of color. Midnight blue hovored at the top of the sky, slowly fading to gold, pink, and orange and it reached up from the horizon, and golden sun still half sunk below. She looked down at herself briefly, seeing she was dressed beautifully in white and fushia.

"Amy..." A voice beckoned her gaze up. She looked in front of her, at the beautiful bat, dressed in black and tropical blue.

"Hi Rouge" she heard herself say, a little nervously. The bat smiled, her plush pink lips curving up at the corners.

Suddenly they were kissing, lips moving against each other, and hands shyly wandering up sides and over curves.

"Oh Rouge...." Amy panted as her breath washed over her neck. Amy turned her head, giving the bat better access.

"Amy..." she breathed, "Amy... you're dreaming...."

"What...?"

"You're dreaming.... wake up Amy...."

The pink hedgehog sudenly bolted up in bed, dampness coating her body. She sat under her thick, white blankets for a moment, merely panting and trying to pull her brain back together. Slowly, she crawled out of bed and peeled off her sweat dampened white silk pajama top, and shuddered as the cold air hit her bare breasts. The silk of her shorts rippled as it glided off the delicate, beautiful curve of her thighs, and fluttered to the floor.

"Oh no..." Amy muttered, blushing furiously. Her panties, sky blue and set with a baby pink heart in the center, displayed a big round damp spot. A hot pulse beat through her entire lower area, as she slipped off her underwear. Her pink fur faded to the same smooth skin as on her breasts, around the bottom of her stomach. Milky white essence slithered down the inside of her thighs, dripping from the slightly swollen, light pink lips of her pussy. Amy's head was full of heat, her breathing was shallow. Still blushing, and not believing she was doing this, she backed up. Her feet padded over the soft, black carpet until her calves hit the bed and she lay down, splaying herself over the bed.

Slowly, almost shyly, Amy slipped a hand down her body, fingers brushing over her damp fur and making her flesh tingle. She sank deep into her mind, letting her imagination shape what she saw through closed eyes. It was not her touching herself, oh no, but a certain white bat...

Amy's fingers easily slipped between the lips of her damp womenhood and caressed the the little swollen nub of flesh inside. She began to gasp and moan, her hips bucking up against the air as her fingers flicked over and over again against her swollen clit.

"Oh... Rouge...." she whispered, her free hand rubbing and squeezing one of her pert, pink nipples. Only a few minutes dragged by in thick, hot pleasure, before Amy moaned loudly, and climax hit her like a bolt of lightning. She lay there panting for a good, long while, before slowly sitting up. She walked in a winding, crooked line over to her dresser, and pulled out a pair of dry pajamas. Her gaze met with the digital clock, the numbers casting a dull green glow over the room. The time read 12:45am. Amy yawned widely, about to crawl back into bed, when she spotted the outfit she had draped over her arm chair for her sun rise meeting with Rouge. Simply a pink tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants, with pink stripes up the side.

Amy suddenly felt she wanted to make herself beautiful for Rouge, but knew most of the clothes she owned fell under the label, 'cute'.

'... I know, I'll borrow some clothes from Feliesha!... I hope she doesn't mind being woken up...' Amy thought, slipping on her usual red dress and a pair of red sandals that showed off her fuzzy feet. She quickly recalled the big, dark house she remembered seeing Feliesha walk out of the first time they met. 'I bet she has lots of nice clothes I can borrow...'

And with that, the little pink hedgehog was off to the feline's lair.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There ^_^ you get to see more with Sonic and shadow in the next chappie, promise!! Now, PLEASE REVIEW!!! *puppy dog eyes*

Oh, and I will be posting my attempts at sonadow fanart as soon as my friend gets the scans to me, as I have no scanner ;_; so, yeah, they should be up soon ^_^ go check them out after reviewing!!!!! There will be a pic of Sonic and Shadow from this chapter, and a pic of when they sharred the milkshake, and much more!!!

~Anvanimaserke