Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Sonic's insides burned with pain, as his skin prickles with the cold of being alone. He could feel the cool blood and milky cum matting the fur over his stomach and insides of his thighs. He couldn't stop the tears, or the memories. The memories of his skin being ripped, bitten, torn...

(WARNING: LEMON CLIP. LOOK FOR "END" IF YOU WANT TO SKIP)

"Shadow... Shadow please..... no!" Sonic pleaded. He had given up on asking why. Shadow merely grinned, wrapping his fingers around Sonic's cock, and pulling it out of the cover of his thick blue fur. His hand wrapped around the shaft, stroking up and down rapidly. "Shadow!! Pl-plea-ease!!"

"Please? Please more? Alright..." Shadow whispered, hissed. He flung Sonic's legs over his shoulders, and gripped his hips. "If you insist..." And suddenly he was inside, filling Sonic and tearing him in half. Blood dripped in long thin threads down Sonic's thighs, and over Shadow's cock. Screams filled the air, sounds of horror and agony tainting the room, soaking the walls, the blood streaked walls. Wounds, thick and swelling, were littered over Sonic's bare chest. Purple, red, pink, black, all painted in bruises and bites, claw marks and slashes, over Sonic's chest, legs, body, soul.

"You really think I would want you for anything other than this? You're pathetic.... you're no good to me as anything but a fuck toy!" Shadow was dead inside, not resisting anymore, knowing it was pointless, as he recited the words Feliesha hissed into his mind. Sonic's body was twitching and jolting in pain everytime Shadow thrust inside him. He pinned Sonic's knees to his chest, leaning into him, licking the blood that poured from the savage bite marks on his neck. Shadow's hand reached down and pumped Sonic's cock, making him moan between the screams.

"I'll make you like it, I'll make you cum for me... so even you can't deny the whore you are...."


(END)

That was only the beginning of the long, torturous night. Sonic sobbed, curled into a tight little ball as the memories attacked him, raped his mind. Slowly, a realization crept into his mind.

"I can't live with this... I can't ....live...."

oO0 0Oo

"You did marvelous..." Feliesha said, gently stroking Shadow matted, bloody quills. He sat in a mass on the floor, blood and tears dripping out of him. He held his face in tense hands, crying and feeling like he would never stop. He knew something, his soul was dead, and he could never fix that... never....

"You know Shadow, I realized something.... You were not created right. You are not supposed to feel all these... these... things." She spit out the last word like it had a bad taste. "So it leads me to realize... you are broken, something is wrong with you. So... I will not ask anything else of you. I have no need for a partner as pathetic as you. Feel free to go kill yourself now or something" She said, before landing a swift kick on Shadow's ribs. He gasped, hands going to his sides as he fell to his side on the floor. Feliesha was gone, disappeared somewhere in the huge, dark house.

"That..." Shadow whispered to himself, as the taste of Sonic's blood still lingered on his tongue, "is the best idea you have ever had...."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, There (smile) sorry its so short, but the cliffie bunnies told me to do it. Oh, don't worry, this fic WILL be finished, I promise. But I will be VERY buisy with certain x-mas stuff I cant risk explaining incase SOMEONE sees, get it? But anyway... I've already started on the next chapter, so don't worry about it (smile). But I've got x-mas and another fic to work on now, so.... just be nice and wait a bit, ok?
I hope you all enjoyed that chapter, and don't come kill me because of the cliffie! Reviews please (holds hands out)

~Anvanimaserke

PS, I've got my fanart up! It has some scenes from this fic, if you wanna go take a look-see.....