Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Did I not say this WILL be finished? Give me some time, I've got other things to do and I miss place the (bleeping) chapter guide, ok? But I PROMISE it will be done, just be pashent with me, I've got other things to do! Anyway.... go enjoy the chapter, off with you!

THANKYOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF MY WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!! (hugs)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

oO0 Cradling Shards 0Oo

Feliesha sat in her favorite arm chair, feeling like an empress. She drunk in her victory like it was some exwisit wine.

Her smile was wicked.

"Now... what to do? Sonic is no longer a threat... Shadow's broken...." As she spoke her gaze fell to the little drip-drpos of blood on the floor, leading away in a wonky line. It was Sonic's blood, it had clung to Shadow's fur, setting it in messy red mats. The once so great ultimate life form had left, and not resisted when Feliesha peeked into his mind to spy his intention.

Shadow planned to kill himself, by jumpumg off a cliff far into Black Emarald Forest. Feliesha's fangs glimmered, making her grin twist, making it somehow more wicked. Sadist's pleasure played across her face.

"So now... Nothing threatens me... without Sonic the others will fall... I might as well take them out when they decide to cross me... but what delisous act of evil shall I part-take in first?" She continued speaking to herself.

"Hello? Feliesha?" Said white cat turned her head, her eyes taking in the sight of a little pink headgehog. "Geez, it took me FOREVER to find your house!! You trying to hide from the world?" Amy said, twisting a little pink quill around her finger as she shifted her wieght from one foot to the other.

"... No, not anymore..." Feliesha said, all fake sweetness the little girl was used to hearing vacent. 'Look down girl, see the blood at your feet, be afraid, fear me...' she thought, her thoughts making her smile, cold and dark. "I think, little Amy, evils of the flesh are a good way to start, hm?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Amy stuttered, taking a few steps back as Feliesha glidded towards her. "Whats the matter with you?"

"Nothing." Amy suddenly found herself against the wall, Feliesha's body pressed againt hers. "Nothings wrong at all. In fact..." One razor black claw ghosted Amy's chest, brushing tip of her sensitive breast over and over, making a few threads on the dress brake. "I'm better than ever."

"No! What are you doing?! Stop it!" Amy squirmed, trying to push the white cat off. Terror and panic rose in her like lava in the belly of a volcano. She felt like she was going to me sick, she wanted to scream and cry and run but she was frozen.

(Lemon-ishness, look for ~^~^~^~^~^~^~ if you wanna skip)

"Don't worry Amy..." Feliesha whispered, her breath dancing over Amy's ear. She twitched and turned them down, to try and get away from the feeling. "You'll like it..." White soft fingers were suddenly between Amy's legs, rubbing up and down, feeling out the creese in her panties.

"No..." Amy whimpered, pressing herself against the wall, and trying to push Feliesha away, "No!"

"Yes..." Feliesha's fingers found the crease and pushed inside, through Amy's underwear.

"Ah!" She squeaked in shock, her eyes flying wide, as tears swelled at thier corners. "No! Take them out!" Amy pleaded, squirming at the sensation of the fingers moving under the meterial inside her. She squeezed her eyes shut, as her shoulders were pushed down, and both of them slumped to the floor.

"I've got a quetion for you Amy..." Feliesha whispered against the little girl's neck. Amy was still futaly trying to back away, but her back was already against the wall. She let out a choked sigh, as those fingers slipped out of her, pulling the damp fabric with them. "Are you a virgin?" Their eyes met, sinful fushia with terrorized ruby. "You are."

The fingers were back inside, but just barely, gently touching Amy's clit. She could feel hot blush wash over her cheeks as her head spun. She was to dizzy to think straight.

"Aren't you Amy?"

"H-aah... yes...." She wispered, eyes on the floor, body trembling. A shriek tore from her throat, as Feliesha pressed back inside, rougly.

"God your tight Amy... you can barely hold three fingers at once..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

It was a bizzare feeling, to be divoid of hope, love, and life when only hours before you were full to the brim. Shadow sighed, barely feeling the air rush in and out in a cold current. He hated himself, hated the hands, the claws that tore the flesh of the one he... loved. He knew it was Feliesha's fault, he knew, but...

His fist hit a near by tree, and the bark cracked under the impact.

"I should have been stronger!" he shrieked, before throwing himself to the ground and surrendering to a fit of sobbing. He couldn't get the taste of blood and cum out of his mouth, he couldn't get out all the mats in his fur from the conflict... he just couldn't... he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't go on breathing anymore. He had to make it all stop, get off the twisted ride and die, kill away all the torturous feelings...

A sound fluttered about in his head for some time before he let himself know it was there. Soft, sorrowful sobbing that wasn't his own. He pulled up his heavy gaze, shattered rubies taking in the scene. Forest sprawled all around ; emarald trees with ebony bark, the ground littered with fallen leaves and branches... dead things. And he was on the ground.

The sky was the darkest shade of gray that morning... something the sunrise could never penetrate. The light would never touch the dead things strewn across the ground.

There was a gentle cracking of dried leaves and wood, and the wind carries the faint smell of salt-tears and dried blood to Shadow's face. It bite his nose, while his stomach twisted. Under those sents was one oh so familliar... the smell of warmth and sweat, burt rubber and icecream...

"Sonic..." he breathed, throat loosening around the name he dared speak. A dark shade of sapphire could be spotted between the twisted, warped trees, slowly dragging itself toward... toward...

A cliff rose high and majestic, all jet stone against the gray sky and sharp jagged waters hundereds of meters below.

Rain began to fall, chasing tears down Shadow's face.

"S-Sonic..." he choked out the name again, around the sobs that began to tumble out.

"S-SONIC!" his body felt so stiff, so dead as he picked himself up and forced himself to move. Trees and braches danced in front of the jet-hedgehog before slipping behind him, as he traveled a wonky path.

Sonic disapeared, slipping out from the forest like walking behind an emrald curtain. Shadow wasn't far behind.

The sappire creature stood on the edge of the cliff, staring down into the raging white waters below ; an oblivian of blissful thoughtlessness.

"Shadow..." he whimpered, holding his face in his hands and sobbing. He covered his eyes, knowing if he didn't his eyes would trace his cuts again, his scars, and the pain would grow worse.

"Sonic!" he suddenly heard another voice, that beckoned terror and a comsuming sense of sadness to swallow him whole. There eyes met then, shards of emrald and ruby.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sonic's voice shook with fear as he wrapped his arms around his scarred form defensivly, and more hit tears spilled down his face.

"I-I... Oh Sonic..." in a horrible flash of lightning every scar and cut was illuminated in painful red, and Shadow could hardly stand it. "I-I'm so sorry..." it seemed a fair place to start.

"S-SORRY?!" Sonic's voice was raw, hystericle. "YOU RAPED ME!" he turned on his heals, about to hurl himself to oblivian, when Shadow caught him arm and pulled him back. "L-let go of me!" the blue one cried out, while weakly batting at Shadow's grip. He sunk to his knees, all terror and sorrowful agony. "Please Shadow... Not again... please just let me go..."

Shadow fell to his knees and wrapped the other in a frierce embrace, and on the edge of the world they sat together and cried, cradling thier broken shards together....

"Sonic... will you allow me to explain what happened...?" Shadow asked carefuly, looking down to the face rested against his chest. Sonic's face twisted in pain as his fingers found a mat of his own blood in Shadow's fur, but with tears spilling down his face he nodded. "Alright, I promise to explain everything... but not here...." the wind and rain were far to cold, and the temptation of oblivian far to great. "Will... you let me take you home....?"

Sonic looked up, his eyes so very shattered.

"... I'm such an idiot... for trusting you again...." he latched his arms around Shadow's neck and closed his tearing eyes as the other picked him up.

"I'm so, so sorry lover...." The forest scenary slipped by as Shadow walked, and Sonic's eyes shot up.

"Y-you called me...."

"Oh.... s-sorry..."

"... no." Sonic said quietly, gently nuzzling at Shadow's neck, trying desparatly to feel the smallest bit of comfort. "... call me... whatever... just... tell me why you did this to me...."

"I will..." Shadows arms tightened around the little broken treasure in his arms, "I promise you... Now that I finally can tell you... I will..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There! I'm very proud of that chapter, yes I am! I'm thinking... about 2 more chaps left to write! FELIESHA DIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! (has wanted to kill her for a while now) MEEP! I can't believe she did that to Amy.... (hugs Amy) anywho.... review me now? As you see I have adapted a new writting style! Oh, and about the spelling... my beta isn't here and I figured you wouldn't want to wait for her! (smile) until the next chapter my lovely reviewers!!!