Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

~Light up all the evil dreams (Milla-Rocket Collecting)


"What did you do to me?!" Shadow was out of the life support system, he was staring at himself in a cracked mirror.

"I saved you. Your body was so broken from falling all that way. If I hadn't found you, you would've died." Said the same cold voice that spoke to him before. He glared at the other reflection in the mirror, that of a sleek white female cat. She smiled, her sharp pink eyes glinting, along with her sharp ivory colored fangs. One of her long black claws flicked a golded earring set in her left ear, as she admired her handiwork. Shadow was no longer just a hedgehog. His left arm, right leg, and half his face were all made up of glimmering steel, red and white wires, and little blinking lights here and there. "Its an improvement, I think. Of course, I will cover all the mechanical parts up. I'll have to, if my plan to bring down Sonic is to succeed."

"I wont help you hurt him!" Shadow shouted, whirling around and throwing his new shiny metal fist right at the cat's face.

"Stop." She said simply, now calmy examining her claws. Shadow's body froze, he struggled, fighting with all of his will, but he couldnt make himself move.

"What have you done?!" He demanded.

"Sit down." And he did, just as commanded.

"I'm not an idiot you know. I knew you wouldnt want to help me. So I put it in the programming. You cant go against anything I say."

"You monster!! Who are you?! Why are you doing this? How do you know Sonic and I?" The cat giggled as if amused, and walked over to an over stuffed arm chair in the corner. She sat down elegantly, crossing one leg over the other and again staring at the handy work she had done.

"My name is Filiesha. You dont need to know the rest, you vile betrayer."

"What are you talking about!?"

"You werent made for the path you chose to take Shadow. You are NOT supposed to be a hero. You are supposed to destroy. You are supposed to be feared, ruthless, deadly, you hear me? Not saving the hero and acting like some school girl with a crush."

"Excuse me?!"

"Dont act so innocent, I saw you fighting bio lizard!"

"But... how?!" Filiesha grinned, and slowly walked over to where Shadow sat on the floor.

"Oh Shadow... there is so much you dont know." Her pink eyes were smouldering dangerously. "But you'll learn. You should thank me, and I bet someday you will. You may not be following the path you were created to, but I am. I was created as your partner, I'm supposed to help you. And I will. Whether you want to or not, together, we are going to bring down Sonic and all his little lackies. And then..." She chuckled darkly,"we will have the power to throw the world into chaos."

"Youre insane!!" Shadow growled, wild fire burning in his eyes as his fur stood on end. "I'll NEVER help you kill Sonic! Never!!!"

"Kill him? Oh no Shadow, you're not going to kill him... I had a different mission in mind for you... You're going to do something much worse then killing him...."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^
Short, I know, sorry ^^; But I just HAD to make this a cliffie... if anyone is actually interested in finding out what happens here, let me know and i'll post another chapter