Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Rouge had turned the darkest shade of red imaginable when she spotted Amy walking into the living room, fingers tangling with those of a beautiful, female cat.

"Who's this?" she found herself saying in a tone a bit harsher then it was meant to be.

"Her name is Feliesha! She's so great! We're all gonna play Truth or Dare!" Amy said, taking off her red headband and tossing it onto the coffee table. Her pink bangs fell over her eyes in cute messy bunches, and she shook her head about cutely. 'She's so adorable...' the white bat thought with a tiny smile.

"Oh Amy, you.re so cute!" Feliesha said, pulling the pink girl down next to her on the floor, and keeping their hands together.

"Awww... thanks" Amy said softly, red blush glowing on her cheeks.

".... What do you mean when you say WE are going to play Truth or Dare?" Knuckles asked from his spot on the couch, trying to ignore the rage that was radiating off his former enemy/girlfriend.

"WE! You know, you, me, Feliesha, Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, and Tails!"

"Who said I-" Knuckles began, but was cut off by a cute little giggle coming from an adorable little double-tailed fox.

"Oh come on Knuckles.... Truth or Dare is fun!" Tails said with a little flirty smile, as he collapsed next to the blushing echidna.

"Alright, so it's settled! Everyone, sit in a circle!" Amy commanded before bursting into a fit of giggles. "This will be so fun!"

So they all sat in a lop-sided circle around the living room, Tails, Knuckles, and Rouge on the couch, Amy on a pillow next to the couch, Feliesha perched up on the coffee table, Shadow in the green arm chair, and Sonic sitting on the floor at his feet. The room was quiet and warm, as the bright autumn sun poured in the large living room window past the wooden blinds, setting shadow stripes over the room. It was like the calm before the storm.

"Alright..." Amy began, a mischevious glint in her glossy red eyes, "Feliesha, you.re the guest, you can go first."

'Oh shit...' Shadow thought, feeling like his stomach dropped out.

"Hmmm...." The fluffy villain's eyes slid over every face, seemingly analyzing the options.

'I know what she's going to do, why not just get it over with...' The black hedgehog thought miserably... maybe even... impatiently.

"Amy!" she cried, "Truth or Dare!"

'Huh?'

"Oh.... Truth." she said, nervously twirling a soft pink quill around her fingers.

"OK... Are you a natural pink?"

"Of course!" Amy said with a little laugh of relief, "I've been pink since the day I was born!"

'What the hell is she up to? I guess... She doesn't want to be suspicious by being the first one to do something... daring... or maybe she just wants to draw it out... I bet she can tell how nervous I am... sadistic bitch...' Shadow thought, but the anger he felt suddenly disappeared as Sonic leaned back, and rested his head against the black one's knee. Shadow had this insane and overwhelming urge to pet him, but before he could, a loud voice distracted him.

"Rouge! Truth or Dare!" Amy shouted, startling the fuming treasure hunter.

"...Dare" she responded, executing a perfect 'do-your-worst' grin.

"OK... I dare you to..." Amy paused a moment, blushing darkly and casting her gaze down to the floor, "... kiss Feliesha."

"WHAT?!" both white females shouted, in shock. But the evil one quickly recovered, laughing a bit and reaching down from the coffee table to pat Amy's shoulder.

"Nice one Amy.... Alright.... Come here Rouge... Unless you're too scared....."

"I'm not scared!"

"This is gonna be one hell of a night..." Sonic whispered up to Shadow, before patting him on the knee. "Thanks for sticking by me." Shadow caught Sonic's hand before he could pull it back, and held it with gentle affection.

"No problem" he whispered back with a little smile, settling back in the chair still holding Sonic's hand.

Rouge stood and took two steps across the circle to stand in front of Feliesha, trying to look cool and calm. Feliesha smiled, and it almost looked innocent. She suddenly grabbed Rouge behind the ears and pulled her down, pressing their lips together roughly. Rouge yelled in shock, trying to resist the impulse to pull away... She didn't want to back out in front of everybody, but Amy's friend was being sort of rough...

Feliesha sucked Rouge's bottom lip into her mouth and suckled it, flicking her tongue over it now and then, before biting down hard. Rouge's wings beat rapidly as she yelped and pulled herself away, embarassed she couldn't stand it any more. But at that precise moment, Feliesha had let her go... No one noticed.... 'Good...' Rouge thought, relieved. She suddenly looked down at Amy, wondering what she thought of her completed dare. Her eyes were wide, locked on the pair of white girls, dark pink blush spilled over her cheeks, and her breathing was a little fast.

"Ok, that was fun, your turn now Rouge!" Feliesha said, bringing reality back to the spellbound white bat... Amy had looked so adorable just there... Rouge wanted to... She shook her head, sat on the couch, and tried to concentrate on the game.

"...Knuckles, Truth or Dare?"

"Uhhh.... Truth. I dont trust you crazy chicks and your twisted minds."

"OK.... So tell us all, dear Knucks... whats your most bizarre fetish?"

"ROUGE! THATS PERSONAL!" She simply smiled sweetly, trying to cover how uncomfortable she now was. She felt... tainted. She didn't want that too-cute kitty around any more. Something just seemed... off.

"It's your fault hun, you picked truth." Knuckles growled, hanging his head.

"Stupid game..." he mumbled. ".... I'm....." He didnt want to say it, he was afraid of what people would think of him, and worse... he was afraid of scaring Tails. "I'm a sadist." Rouge blinked a few times at that, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

"Wow, really? Good thing we broke up then!"

"So, one of the famous freedom fighters is a sadist hmm?" Shadow said with a smirk, reaching past Tails to pat the red echidna on the head, and mess his hair playfully. "Didn't know you had it in you!"

"Oh shut up... my turn..." While scanning the room for his choice victim this turn, he spotted Tails. His face looked oddly blank as his hands tangled in the fluff of one of his tails draped across his lap, as the other lazily swished back and forth over the edge of the couch.

'I hope he's not scared of me now...' His eyes then fell to Amy, and he remembered her outrageous dare on her first turn.

"Amy, Truth or Dare?"

"....Truth."

"OK, good. Why did you dare Rouge and your friend to kiss?" The pink little girl suddenly became very fascinated with her new white leather skirt, as she batted invisible things off of it.

"Cuz..." she began quietly, "CuzI'mnotsureifI'malesbianandIthoughtmaybeIwouldknowifIsawtwogirlskisscuzifIlikedhowitlookeditwouldmeanthatmaybeIwasn'tstraight!!!" She blurted out the jumble of words. It took everyone in the room a moment to translate that into something that sounded like actual english. The silence made the embarrassed little hedgehog feel worse, and she laughed nervously. "Right, my turn...SONIC!" She squealed, turning on him with a devious look in her eyes. "Truth or Dare!"

"Ummm.... What the hell, Dare! I'll be brave..."

"OK.... well let's see, when I had that crush on you..." 'Had? HAD?! She doesn't anymore? Thank god...' Sonic thought. "You never seemed to be interested in me at all. In fact, In all the time I've known you, I've never seen you go on a date with ANY girl. So it brings me to one important conclusion...YOU. ARE. GAY!"

"What?!" he shouted, emerald eyes going wide as he stared at Amy. She was so different lately... he never would have expected this of her before.

"So, this brings me to my Dare... " Her eyes were glimmering wickedly, as a smirk played across her lips. "I want you to pick one guy in here and make out with him!"

'Perfect.' Feliesha thought, hiding her 'I'm-such-a-wonderful-villian' grin.

"... Amy? I hate you" Sonic said flatly.

"Aawwww, lurve you too! Now, choose!"

'Oh crap, oh crap... maybe I should just back out! But no... I can't be the first to back out, I can't! I just gotta calm down and think... Who to choose....' Sonic's emerald eyes travelled over the faces in the darkening living room, all swimming in the orange light of late afternoon. Then, he got the idea. He knew who he wanted to pick, and he knew who he had to pick. He stood slowly, keeping his eyes on the floor instead of in the direction he was heading in. Shadow's heart pounded in his chest, his lips ached to be kissed. 'This is what she wants, she wants him to fall in love with me... but he can't! He'll only be hurt in the end... but... I think I... I want him to... ' Shadow sat there for a moment in his own mind, imagining what Sonic's love would feel like, and oh how he wanted it. It was like being ripped in two. It should have been such a happy moment, realizing he loved Sonic and wanted his love in return, but it was not. He knew these feelings would only spell Sonic's doom. 'How could I love him? How did this happen so fast? How... why.... why? why?! WHY?!!!' Shadow thought to himself, but was gently pulled out of his thoughts by the absence of Sonic's warmth at his feet. He blinked a few times, his eyes falling on the sapphire creature, who had just leaned down, and was gently kissing Miles Tails Prower.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~

THERE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! (pulls out umbrella to shield self from flying debree) Cliffie! Cliffie! Cliffie! *chanting* I did say Sonadow didnt I? Then what's this... hmmmm.... guess you'll just have to read to find out!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. OK! OK! OK! GEEZ!!! Dont look at me that way!!!!! It will be Sonadow, I swear! But then, what's this all about?!!

Sonic: I'm so confused ;_;
Shadow: YOU'RE CONFUSED!!! * whacks Sonic*
Knuckles: Hey, I'm the sadist, thats my job! *whacks Sonic*
Sonic: ;_; the pain....

anywho.... dying.... starvation.... feedback is my foodz......

FEED ME!!!