Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

~Licking The Wounds~

Tails sat in his dark room, wrapped in his thick, red comforter, and under a quilt of shadow. It had began to rain, to storm. Thunder roared into the night, as thick black clouds rolled over the moon, making the night black as jet. Tails quivered as the thunder roared again, the motion sending tears down his face, spilling from the corners of his slightly bloodshot eyes, as memories forced there way through his mind...

"Please... let me go..."

"Now Tails, why would I do that?" A grin that proudly showed insanity slipped over Robotnik's cracked, thin lips. Tails shuddered, feeling the cold stone against his back chill him to the bone. His wrists ached, and his body felt tired from the constant struggling against the shackles. The little fox was terrified, he shook like a leaf in the wind, making the chains he hung from jingle slightly in the darkness. There was a lingering echo, as something plastic hit the floor. A pair of black, bloodshot eyes caught a small strip of orange streetlight pouring into the window. Robontik's eyes, usually hidden behind his thick black goggles, were horrifying.

"Please... please, let me go..." Tails pleaded, his body falling limp as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"No." Robotnik growled, stepping closer to the chained fox. Heat radiated off his body,and Tails could feel him as he stepped closer and closer.

"W-what are you going to do..." The villian chuckled sadisticly, then suddenly Tails gasped as a hand was brought up between his legs. "AA-AAHH!!! Stop it!" The man only chuckled again, before growling,

"Shut up." He rubbed up and down, feeling Tail's hardening cock begin to poke out from the cover of his fur.

"No, no!"

"I told you to shut up!" Robotnik pressed himself against the little fox, silencing him by forcing him into a vicious kiss. Tails whimpered and squirmed, panic making him feel sick. Robotnik bit down on Tails' lip, making him yelp in pain. "Hmm... youre hard Tails... you're poking out of your fur... do you like this...." He rubbed harder, wrapping his fingers around the shaft and stroking up and down. Tails sucked in sharp breaths, his head spinning and his heart beating the inside of his chest.

"No... no... please... stop...."

"I love to hear you beg..." Robotnik grinned madly, and suddenly grabbed the tuff of fur on Tails' cheek. He yanked it roughly and Tails screamed, snapping his head to the side to relieve some of the pain. He screamed again, as sharp teeth sank into his soft neck. Robotnik pressed the fuzzy flesh between his teeth, and pulled his head back. Tails called out for help, but his words began to melt into strangled moans. " Do you like being bitten, whore?"

"No! Please! Please stop it!"

"Why should I? I can tell you love it..." Tails whimpered as Robotnik ran his tongue over the bruising flesh, and shivers began to shake his little body.

"Oh-oh-god-Hnn-Hmm-aahhh...." Tails couldn't stop himself from making all the little noises he knew the twisted villain must be getting off on.

"If you don't do what I tell you... I'm going to hurt you." Terror shot through the little fox and he began to cry, tears pouring from his shattering eyes. He couldn't see at all, only those burning eyes. He couldn't tell what Robotnik was going to do, until he felt him touch, taint him. "Now... beg to suck me...."

"No! No! Please!" Tails yelped out as he was suddenly smacked across the face.

"Either beg for my dick in your mouth or up your ass." Tails whimpered, his tongue suddenly felt heavy in his mouth, and it was hard to work.

"P-please... please let me suck your c-cock..."

"Louder!" The little fox sobbed so loud it shook his body, and rattled the chains on his wrists.

"Please! Please fuck my mouth!"

"Thats better..." There was a mecanical 'click' as Robotnik pressed some button or another, and the chains holding Tails in the air let him down fast, and he crashed to the floor. Robotnik roughly shoved him onto his back, planting a thick thigh on either side of Tails' face. "Now open your mouth... good boy..." he cooed as Tails obeyed, feeling like he was breaking. "Mmmm, now suck..." he said huskily, slipping his hard cock past Tails' soft, swollen lips. The little crying fox sucked gently, trying not to sob, or choke. "Harder..." the sadist growled, grabbing Tails by the ears and thrusting in and out of his mouth. Tails felt bile rise in his throat, and he struggled not to throw up. Robotnik began to pant, thrusting harder each time. "Oh, ha-ha-ahhh....AAHH!!!" He roared as cum spurted from his cock, hitting Tails in the back of the throat. He coughed, trying to pull back and spit it out, but Robotnik held him still. "Swallow it... all of it....good boy.... good little whore..."

"Ok, youre done! Now please, just let me go!! Please!!"

"Done..." Tails' body twitched as he felt a hand slip under the small of his back, "I'm no where near done...." Tails was suddenly flipped onto his stomach, his head forced down to the floor as he was lifted onto his knees.

"NO! NO! PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU, DON'T DO THIS! PLE-EA-EASE!!!" Tails pleaded through hysterical sobs. Robotnik grinned, the begging making him hard, and stirring his sadistic side up again. He thrust into the little fox in one swift motion, savoring the hot tightness, and the agonized scream that tore through the air. He held onto Tails' hips, gripping hard enough to bruise, as he began to pound into him, grinning at the whimper Tails let out with each thrust. Tears dripped over Tails' fists, as pain ripped through his breaking body. It was hot and intense and took over every thought, so there was nothing else. "Please, no, no, n-aaahhhh...Mmmmm...." Tails began to moan as a hand slipped down and rubbed the little cock now standing out from the cover of his fur.

"Oh fuck.... youre so hot.... Nnaaghhh........ fuck...." The villain panted, rubbing the fox's cock roughly with each vicious thrust. Tails began to twitch and writhe as white began to creep over his vision, and a hot, wild orgasm crashed over him. Seconds later Robotnik roared again, and cum poured into Tails' ass, chasing the blood down his quaking thighs.

"Masochistic little slut..." Tails sobbed and curled into a little ball, shaking on the cold stone floor. "I'll come for you again tomorrow night..." And then Tails heard a door shut, and he knew he was alone.

That was the first of the three nights he remained prisoner.

Tails couldn't even hear himself crying, he was so much inside his own head. 'I can't get away, no matter what, I cant get away from my memories...' Tails thought between the replaying flashbacks. A small thread of golden light fell over the floor, as the door to the little fox's room was opened the smallest crack.

"Tails..." said a smooth, low voice. With pink eyes and tear stained cheeks, he looked up to see Knuckles peeking through the door. "May I come in?" Tails nodded, his bangs flopping over his face. Knuckles shut the door behind himself after stepping in, casting the room into darkness once more. "Tails... what's wrong?" he asked in a soft voice, as he gently pulled Tails into his lap. The double tailed fox hiccuped and held back a sob, as he rested his face against Knuckles' warm chest. Tails calmed down a little when he felt strong arms wrap him in a protective embrace. 'It's so hard to cry in his arms...' he thought, as a last shuddering breath slipped from him, and he stopped crying. "What's wrong?" Knuckles asked again, now gently stroking Tails' back.

"I-I was... just thinking about... R-Robotnik...."

"Oh..." Knuckles's grasp tightened on the fox, possessively. "Next time we see that prick I'm going to beat him to a bloody pulp..." he growled, mostly to calm himself down.

"... Because thats what you like... right?" Tails whispered, becoming very still in the echidna's arms.

"... what?"

"You like to... hurt people..."

"Oh..." Knuckles loosened his grip on the little fox, suddenly realizing he was probably scaring him. "...Yes, but I would never-"

"Hurt me..." Tails whispered, closing his eyes and beginning to shake in Knuckles' lap.

"What?" Knuckles was shocked and confused. He slipped a finger under Tails' chin, and lifted his face so they were eye to eye. "What did you say?"

"I-I... hurt me... please..." Tails' sky blue eyes looked so much darker all of the sudden, and were glossy, like he might cry.

"No, Tails, I can't-"

"B-but you like it..." Tails pulled himself from Knuckles' lap, and lay on his back, spreading himself over his bed. "And... it will make me forget... about Robotnik.... please...."

"Tails... I cant hurt you...." But the problem was the opposite. It was too tempting, to just give in, to tear the flesh and make the blood pour, then to kiss all the wounds better... 'I can't lose control, not with Tails...'

"But I w-want you to..." Tears swelled in Tails' dark eyes, as he raised his hands above his head and let them rest in one another there. Knuckles swallowed a lump in his throat, as his pulse began to pound inside him. 'God it would be so easy to just take him right now...' "Please Knuckles, please! I-I can't think about this anymore! I need all the memories to go away!"

"No!" Knuckles rose, standing at the end of the bed, doing the best he could to hold back all the tempting thoughts trying to pry there way into his head. He turned, knowing he had to leave the room before he did something he would regret. Tails didn't mean to say it, but it just sort of slipped out...

"Sonic would have helped me..." Knuckles stopped dead, anger and sadness crashing over him so hard that he had to lean against the wall to avoid falling over. Those words hurt, with a real physical pain.

"Sonic is a fucking whore, he was making out with Shadow when I found him. Its not like he had to, no one was watching, if he cared about you, then he wouldn't have." Knuckles growled as he clenched his fists, and suddenly wished he had something to beat. Tails sat in the dark and waited for the pain that knowledge should bring, but it didnt come. He sat up and rested his chin on his palm, as he thought...

"... I don't care..." he said out loud as he realized it, "I don't care about Sonic like that. I... I care about you... just you." Dark violet eyes shot back to the little fox, looking so vulnerable and soft, sitting there among messy folds of red cotton in the dark. 'Redder... I could make it redder...' a voice growled in Knuckles' head, but he forced it back.

"I care about you too... so much, Tails.... I-I, I would do anything for you" Knuckles said as he realized it. He walked back up to Tails and placed a gentle hand on his cheek, stroking the soft fur. Tails held Knuckles' strong hand against his cheek, nuzzling it slightly.

"... you know what I want..."

"... I'm afraid...."

"Of what?"

"...losing control."

"But Knuckles... thats what I want you to do..." That snapped the last thread of Knuckles' self control. With a spinning head Tails suddenly found himself on his back, being pinned by a wild red beast.

Knuckles sank his teeth into Tails' neck, biting hard enough to break the skin.

"AAAHhh...." Tails shouted, his whole body giving a shocked jolt. For a second nothing but sharp hot pain washed around his mind, washing everything else out. It was bliss. "Mmmm, yeah, like that..." Knuckles bit the flesh again, grinding it between his sharp teeth, and lapping up the blood that bubbled out of the wounds. "Oh-OH! Ooooo, Knuckles...MMmm...."

The fox noticed the other boy had gone wild, primal. It was intense and powerful, and Tails knew he suddenly had no control. But yet he wasn't scared... "I trust you..." he said out loud, and caught Knuckles' eyes for a moment. They glimmered in the darkness, and everything seemed to go on pause for a moment, as a tiny smile slipped over Knuckles' bloody lips. Then, it started up again.

"Mine..." Knuckles growled into Tails' ear, before biting it roughly. Tails yelped out, and began to moan as Knuckles lapped up the blood trickling down the curve of his ear. "Mmmm...." the echidna purred.

Knuckles' claws cut through the material of his gloves and suddenly sank into Tails' shoulders, and were dragged over the gently muscled curve. Tails cried out, while writhing under the stronger creature. Heat washed over his body, as sweat began to dampen his fur.

It was suddenly like a jungle, thick and hot, and full of wild things. Knuckles slithered down a little, his hot quick breath washing over Tails' chest. The wild thing found Tails' pert pink nipples under a tuff of white fur he always loved to play with. Knuckles brushed away the fur until the nipples were bared, and pressed one between his teeth, while pinching the other between his claws. Tails screamed, somewhere between agony and ecstasy, as his back arched into the rough contact.

He suddenly realized they were right on the line, between what was pain, and what was pleasure... Between what was torture, and what was... intimacy.

Knuckles paused biting to flick his tongue over the bruising flesh, and Tails let out a strangled moan. Knuckles grinned, biting the bruised nipple between his teeth, and pulling his head back. Tails screamed out, thrashing his head back and forth over the pillows, and pulling his hand against the tight grip Knuckles suddenly held them in. It wasn't that he wanted to get away... It was that he wanted to struggle. There was a difference.

A wonderfully sadistic idea floated into Knuckles' mind, and he was too high on Tails' screaming to even consider not doing it. He sat up, and sat on Tails' stomach so he couldn't get away. He raised one clawed finger, letting it catch the white light of the lightning flying across the sky.

For a moment it was all lit, all the damage he had done to the little fox. Blood slithered down his neck in thick red streams, and coated his fur down the shoulders, making it matted and red. His nipples were swollen and bruised, one of them (the one he was biting) was worse then the other, the skin was broken, and little drops of blood swelled on the wound.

"Mine..." Knuckles growled again. Tails couldn't see, couldn't think through the pain and pleasure storming his little body. It was heaven, hell, bliss. The wild creature lost everything but primal urge for a few long moments. All he could hear was screams, all he could smell, see, was thick hot blood. He blinked a few times, looking down at his hands. His gloves were red, blood stained, his claws had little bits of pierced skin and fur stuck to them.

Horrified at his total lack of control for those few long moments, he stared down at the little panting fox.

Red, spidery letters were cut into his chest, bleeding over his matted, sweaty fur. 'Property of Knuckles' it read. Knuckles gasped, feeling like a monster as reality crashed onto him and silenced the beast within him. He crawled off of Tails, sitting at his feet.

"Oh my god... Tails, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I-" but he was silenced as Tails sat up and gently kissed him. Knuckles' eyes flew wide, and pink blush stained his cheeks. His eyes fluttered closed as Tails began to move his lips against Knuckles', and shyly lap at his bottom lip.

"Thank you. I feel better now" he said after pulling away, and looking shyly at the echidna.

"... You're welcome.... you don't mind.... uuhhh...." Knuckles gently brushed the bleeding words on Tails' chest.

"I told you I wanted you to lose it, didn't I?.... I feel way better now, my head is clear... but kinda spinny" Tails said with a little giggle, making Knuckles smile. " Plus now I gotta do the laundry, you made my blanket all bloody..."

"...Let me help you clean up..." Knuckles said softly, after only a moment of hesitation. "... lay down..." Tails stilled for a moment, before obeying, and lying back down on the damp comforter. The air had cooled the blood and sweat on it, and it made the little fox shudder. Suddenly, a hot, wet tongue was lapping at the blood dripping from the bleeding words. Tails gasped, his breathing became shallow and quick.

"Hnnn.... Ohh.... Knuckles.... Mmmmm....Thats so good...." Tails panted, running his hands through Knuckles' dreds as the echidna lapped at his chest. Knuckles cleaned all the blood with his tongue, licking it all away until Tails wasn't bleeding anymore. Suddenly, the violet eyed creature blushed furiously.

"Tails..."

"Y-yeah?"

"... youre poking out of your fur."

"Oh..." Tails blushed like a big embarrassed strawberry, "I'm sorry..."

".... can I....."

"Can you....what?"

".... suck it...." Tails blushed and began to pant harder, spreading his legs.

"Yes...." Knuckles settled between Tails legs, the gentle warmth there making his face tingle.

Slowly, he licked up the shaft, barely touching the hot flesh, and sucked the head into his mouth. Tails moaned out in ecstasy, bucking his hips up, but Knuckles held them down. Little droplets of cum pooled in the slit of Tails cock, and dripped in little white beads around the curve of the head in Knuckles' mouth.

Knuckles slipped his wet lips down the shaft, taking all of the fox's cock into his mouth.

"Oh god! Knuckles!" Tails cried out, trying to buck up again. With a mental grin, Knuckles began to pull his head back and forth, dragging his lips up and down Tails' shaft and dipping his cock in and out of the hot wet mouth. With his free hand, Knuckles gently rubbed at Tails' round little balls, nestled under a cover of thick orange fur.

"Oh god Knuckles! I'm gunna-" but Tails never finished, he just let out a noise that was a cross between a scream and a moan, as cum spurted from his cock and into Knuckles' mouth. He swallowed it all, before crawling up the bed to rest beside the little fox.

Tails was panting, his eyes half closed as his body still shook with aftershock. He reached a shaky hand down to touck Knuckles, but the echidna caught it and held it close to his chest.

"Tonight was your night, don't worry about me. Sleep now Tails, you look tired." Tails nodded sleepily, snuggling next to Knuckles, and wrapping an arm around his chest.

"Knuckles.... can I call you Knux-kun?"

"Of course..." Knux-kun said with a smile, hugging Tails closer to him. "Tails..."

"Yes, Knux-kun?"

"... Can I call you my lover?" Tails smiled and hugged Knuckles as tight as he could, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah.... Knux.... I-I.... I love you."

"I love you too" Knuckles said with a smile, and they both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Sonic slowly drifted back to the land of the living, feeling sharp pain throb in his head.

"Anyone get the license plate number on that bus that hit me?" he said, not even sure anyone else was in the room.

"K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s," Shadow's voice spelled out the name, and Sonic felt the mattress he was laying on sag down a bit as the other hedgehog sat next to him. "Sadistic prick. I'll have to hurt him later...."

"No, don't worry about it... he was just mad cuz I kissed Tails.... hey! Why cant I see?!"

"Theres a cloth over your eyes, baka." Shadow lifted the damp face cloth off of Sonic, who blinked and squinted into the dimly lit room, his room. "What happened?"

"Oh lets see... Feliesha left, Amy is off at the store buying roses -for who, I wonder-" this part was sarcastic, " and considering I've been hearing screaming for the last hour, I'm pretty sure Tails and Knuckles are fucking."

"... oh" was about the only thing Sonic could think of saying. He yawned suddenly and stretched, arching his back and reaching his hands above his head. "What time is it?"

"10:30 pm."

"Ok... are you spending the night?"

"Uhhh.... sure, why not."

"Ok, theres the couch in the living room, the couch in here, or..." Sonic blushed a little, "You could always stay here with me... Its a big bed..."

'I shouldn't say this... he can't be mine... but I can't help myself... I just want him so much....' Shadow thought, his heart aching.

"Turn your ring around," he said in a quiet voice, " And I'll stay here with you."

"....Alright...." Sonic said in an equally quiet voice, blushing like a school girl with a crush. He pulled the silver claddagh ring off of his still gloveless hand, and turned it around before putting it back on.

"Now youre taken..." Shadow said with a grin on his face, and a bittersweet feeling in his heart. The black hedgehog sank down next to Sonic, settling behind him. He cuddled close to the spiky speedster, resting his face in Sonic's smooth quills and wrapping his arms around Sonic's thin waist.

"Mm-Hm" Sonic said, settling against the creature curled against him, and sighing in contentment. Their fingers tangled in each other by Sonic's stomach, and then the two slowly began to fall asleep.

'Well, that was an interesting couple of hours.' Feliesha's voice suddenly buzzed through Shadow's head, tearing him from his bliss land.

'Get the fuck out of my head you demented whore' Shadow thought in response, trying to keep his body from tensing.

'You didn't do anything with him in the closet, I watched.'

'He just wanted to talk.'

'I think now, Shadow, is the perfect time for you to leave... disappear from him, break him...'

'No!'

'Yes... but one thing first....' The silent pause in her words was almost deadly. 'Cut him, hurt him, rape him. Thats an order.'

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

There O.O I REALLY hope I don't get in trouble for that, because it wasn't sonadow. There will be a sonadow lemon, I PROMISE!!! Please don't be mad at me...

I really hope this was an enjoable chapter, now pleasem review ^_^