Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Chapter notes:
Hello people. Sorry about the late chapters. I was in Flordia and my folks' computer didn't work. Oh well, here you go.
When Amy stormed out of Sonic's house, she had so many questions:
Why did Sonic love Shadow?
Was he gay all along?
Why didn't he love her?
Mostly: Would she have to move on?

Tears poured out of her eyes as her mind played back the part when the two hedgehogs were gonna kiss.

Amy was so drowned in her mind and sadness, she didn't know that she stumbled to the park. She sat on the bench and gazed at the endless dimond sky.
"Why Sonic? Why choose Shadow over me?" She wiped her eyes and looked at people taking a night-walk.

Then, Amy's pink ears heard laughter. Her jade eyes scanned the park, trying to find the laughter, until, she saw.

It was a man and a women, laughing, talking, and holding hands.

Amy watched as the couple walked down the park's sidewalk. The man then stopped and turned the women, telling her to look out beyond the stary sky. The women looked far out and then saw a star shining like a million suns.
"Oh Jarry. It's beautiful."
"Well Katie, make a wish."
Katie turned and faced Jarry. "Oh I don't need to wish. My wish all ready came true."
Jarry laughed softly and lightly kissed Katie on the lips.

Amy couldn't take it. She covered her eyes and ran out of the park, tears streaming down her face and making a watery path behind her.
"Why Sonic? Why?" She cried. She stopped and sat next to the Market Building.

Then, an image of Shadow apeared in her mind. Her eyes flared a fire of death and she clentched and unclentched her hands.
"Shadow, you will regret the day you took Sonikuu from me." She punched the Market's outside wall and listened to her knuckles crack.

Blood streamed down her pure white gloves and stained them. She clutched her aching knuckles and then screamed, "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME SONIC!!!!!"

Her scream made town dogs bark and some cats meowed.
Then, silence showered the city.

Amy then remembered what Shadow said not to long ago.
"If you hurt Sonic, you hurt or kill the baby."

"That's it!" Amy yelled. She rubbed her hands together evily and said, "If I can't have Sonic, no one can."