Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Chapter notes:
Hi again. :)
As Shadow entered the kitchen, he saw Sonic over the oven, frying eggs and bacon, well, that's what he thought but from the smell, he was 100 percent sure.

Sonic turned to look at Shadow, smiled, then looked back at the cooking food.
Shadow aprouched Sonic and hugged him from behind. His tail was wagging wildly behind him as he asked, "What's that cooking Sonniku?"
"Eggs and Bacon."
"Mmmmm." Shadow purred. "Sounds good."
Sonic smiled. "Don't worry. You'll get some."

Then, the doorbell rang.
"I got it." Shadow offered as he walked up to the door. He opened it and saw Knuckles the Echinda.
"Hey Knuckles. Long time no see."
"Yo." He said smirking. "Is Sonic home?"
"Yup. He's in the kitchen right now."
"Thanks. I have to tell him something important."
Shadow nodded and moved out of the way so the red echinda could get in. Knuckles smiled and entered the house, looking for our blue hero. Shadow closed the door and followed then was lead to the kitchen with plates set out on the table, 3 to be exsact, and were full with eggs and bacon.
"Hey Knuckles." Sonic said smiling as he placed the pan in the dishwasher.
"Hey." He greeted.
"Why don't you sit down and have breakfest with us?"
"Sure." Knuckles sat in the nearest chair, then Sonic sat down along with Shadow beside him.

Knuckles then noticed Sonic's stomache was bulgy. He didn't bother to ask because he didn't want to be rude to his best friend.
"Knuckles," Shadow said as he ate part of his eggs. "Didn't you want to tell Sonic something?"
"Oh yah. I saw Amy today and she had a notepad and pencil with her."

Sonic and Shadow looked at each other, then back at Knuckles.
"So? Was she drawing or something?" Sonic asked.
"Oh. She was drawing. But not of you and her getting married again." Knuckles then took out a peice of paper from his pocket and handed it to blue boy. "She was drawing a plan to kill you and Shadow."