Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Chapter notes:
Hi people. I'm gonna continue now since bmxking3137 asked me to. He also helped me with many chapters and he helped me with the names, a few chapters, and so on. He gets half of the credit so don't give it all to me. ^_^ Thank you guys.
"Well," Dr. Kala said as he looked at his watch. "You have about 10 minutes left. How would you like to use those minutes?"
Shadow sighed. "Is it OK if I stay with Sonic?"
"Sure. I'll leave you alone but once the minutes are up, I can't let you stay...."
"I know...I understand. Your a great doctor and I wouldn't want you to loose your job."
"Thanks Shadow." The black cat turned around. "Come with me."
Shadow took one last look at Tala and Shade, then followed Dr. Kala back to the room where the blue hero was.




"Well, here we are." Dr. Kala said. He stepped aside from the doorway, letting the midnight hedgehog go in first. Shadow smiled then headed on in.
"I'll tell you when time is up." Dr. Kala said as he walked away.

Ruby eyes then gazed at Sonic. The black warrior walked over to the blue hero, then knelt down next to him.

Sonic was in bad shape. His face was pale, his breath was shallow, and he looked very weak.
Shadow sighed then grasp Sonic's gloved hand. "Hey, Sonic." He whispered. "The kids are fine. They both are boy and girl." He looked away, then back at him. "The girl's name is Tala and the boy's name is Shade. I'm sorry to tell you...but....I can't stay with you tonight. I have to go back home." He gripped Sonic's hand tighter. "It's the rules. I wish I could stay...but....I can't risk it. Dr. Kala is the doctor that has been taking care of you. He's very nice."

Little did Shadow know, Dr. Kala was hiding beside the doorway, listening to every word he said.
"He has done so much for us. If I stayed, he would of gotten fired. I couldn't do that to him." Shadow soon let go heavy tears that fell at random moments. "I'm sorry I have to leave you Sonic. I really am."
Shadow's heart felt heavy, and was filled with too much sadness.

Dr. Kala was stunned by the words the black hedgehog was speaking. He then looked at his watch. "Only 5 minutes left."

"But, other than that...I think we can pull this off." Shadow smiled. "But remember what I said before. You will get better. No matter what. That is a promise I will keep. Once your better, the first thing you will see is me and the kids." He then gently kissed the peach lips, then released after a few seconds.

The black feline soon entered the room.
"I'm sorry Shadow..." He said. "Time's up. You have to go now."
Shadow nodded as he stood up. "OK..." He looked at Sonic one last time then exited the hospital, letting his heart sink into a sea of sadness.