Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

"What do you want Amy?" Shadow growled.
"I'm just here to see my Sonikku." She squeeled joyfully. Sonic shook his head in embaressment but then he was glomped by the pink annoyence. Shadow growled and slammed the door, allmost causing an earthquake.
"Is something wrong Shadow?" Tails asked, very conserned.
"Yah. I'm fine." He turned and looked at Sonic.
"Hey Sonic? Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Fine by me!" Sonic wiggled out of Amy's death grasp and ran to Shadow.
"Privatly." He whispered. Sonic nodded and turned, looking at the fox and hedgehog.
"We'll be right back." Shadow grabbed Sonic's hand and went to the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong Shadow?" Sonic asked as he sat on the bed.
"Sonic," Shadow sighed. "I'm worried about what will happen when we tell everyone about the baby."
"What's to worry?"
"The pink bitch."
Sonic soon felt a chill crawl up his spine. "Shadow, what if she harms me when we tell them and she harms the baby?" Shadow wrapped an arm around his blue angel then replied, "Don't worry. If that bitch wants to hurt you, she'll have to go through me." Sonic smiled and placed a hand on Shadow's chest fur, then resting his head on his chest.
"Shadow?" Sonic said as he looked up in his love's eyes.
"Yah?"
"This is why I love you. You're always there when I need you." They were about to kiss, but Amy busted through the door, which startled the two hedgehogs. Shadow was ready to mall her but Sonic stopped him.
"I have to go Sonic." Amy said. "Cream called me and said that she and her mom were sick and needs my help." She went over to the blue boy and lightly kissed him. "Bye." She then took off. (TAILS LEFT A WHILE AGO.)
When she left, Sonic wiped the kiss away in discust.
"She calls that a kiss?" Shadow said as he leaned close to Sonic's face.
"Yah. But your kisses are better." They both leaned close to each other and kissed passionetly for who knows when.

Shadow then broke the kiss and panted softly. He placed his lover beside him, pulled the bed covers over him and Sonic, then fell asleep.