Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Sonic woke up around 6:00 am with a sharp pain in his stomache. He quietly got out of bed, without disturbing his partner, and ran to the bathroom. Once he got there, he notised that his stomache grew a bit larger and rounder. He smiled slightly but then collasped to his knees, hugging his stomache in pain.
"Damn this sucks to be the one pregnate." Sonic said angerly.
"Hey, are you allright Sonic?" Sonic turned and saw Shadow standing at the doorway, looking half asleep.
"Yah," Sonic said as he turned away. "Just a little bit of pain." Shadow smiled, knowing that this was normal, then helped the blue hero up to his feet.
"Don't worry. The pain will get dull soon." He picked up his love and walked towards the Living Room and sat Sonic on the couch. He turned and went to the kitchen to make breakfest.
"No Shadow." Sonic said as he got up after his black angel. "You don't have to make breakfest. I'm fine."
"No. You go and watch TV. It's OK. I can handle this."
"OK." Sonic lightly kissed Shadow then headed back to the Living Room and sat down on the couch. Shadow smiled as Sonic grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels.


"Sonic, breakfest is ready." Shadow said as his head popped out from behind the kitchen door.
"Coming." Sonic called out from the Living Room. He turned off the TV and walked into the kitchen but once he did, Shadow grabbed his waist and pulled him to a soft kiss. Sonic couldn't resist his love's kisses so he returned it with a slight moan.


The kiss soon was broken and the two gazed at each other.
"Come on. Once we're done with breakfest, we can go somehwere." Shadow said as he pulled out a chair for hs love to sit in.
"Where are we going?" Sonic asked as he grabbed a few pancakes and sprinkled peanuts on top. Shadow looked at Sonic strangly. He didn't hear the question and said,
"That looks...apitizing."
"Doesn't it?" Sonic smirked as he took a bite.
"Your so strange." Shadow then started eating his pancakes.
"Like I said before, where are we going?"
"Maybe for lunch we could go to," Shadow held up two tickets, "The Tiger Lily." Sonic mouth dropped open.
"These are impossible to get!" He looked at Shadow with a suprise expression on his face.
"How did-"
"I know a guy. We can just put it to that."