Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Chapter notes:
SHORT CHAPTER ALERT!!!! Sorry. I didn't have time. Again.
"Sonic! You ready?" Shadow called out. He was dressed in a black tux with a red tie. He neatly combed his quills and looked very sexy.
"Coming!" Sonic called out. He ran down to the Living Room dressed in a white tux with a red tie. His stomache was bulging somewhat but it wasn't notisible. Shadow looked up and down at Sonic as if he was some pretty lady and Sonic did the same to Shadow.
"You look sexy." They both said.
"So," Sonic said as he kissed Shadow softly. "How are we going to get there."
"In style." Shadow helped Sonic outside and right infront of him was a black sports car.
Sonic went wide-eyed. He looked at Shadow with total shock and Shadow was just standing there, smirking.
"How did you get this?"
"The same guy who got me these tickets."
Sonic wiggled his index finger. "Your so naughty Shadow."
Shadow chuckled and pulled his love close. "I know. Come on. Let's go." Shadow opened the door for Sonic and as his payment, he got a soft kiss on the lips. He closed the door and got in the diver seat. He looked at Sonic and smiled. He started the car and drove off.