Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Who are you....hell.....who am I?! by Nightshade

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Sonadow will begin later
"Are you sure this is safe Doctor? I mean look at what happened last time...." A female voice from the shadows asked apprehensivly.

"It's safe.....I've made sure his memory is gone so when I let him out I can fill his head with memories I see fit." Answered the 'doctor'.

"Alright...." The female voice muttered still unbelieving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sonic you got a letter in the mail." Said the voice of a young kitsune while he looked through the mail, "That's wierd......it looks like it was hand delivered to the mail box...."

"Lemme see it, Tails." A hedgehog, probably Sonic, told the kit, now named Tails, as he held out his hand.

Tails handed the envelope to the blue hedgehog and the hedgehog opened it shaking the letter open.

He then read the letter out loud, "'Dear Sonic, I thought I should warn you that someone has released a certain dark hedgehog, but before said person released the hedgehog he erased the hedgehog's memories. So for everyone's safety you must stop this man and keep him from filling the hedgehog's head with lies causing him to end everyone. Please Sonic....for the Earth's safety....stop this hedgehog!' Well that's wierd...."

Tails gasped, "Sonic...whoever wrote that...they're talking about Shadow!"

"Say what?!"

"Think about it Sonic....dark hedgehog that has a habit of destruction and will believe anyone!"

"My god Tails....you're right.......we gotta stop this!" With that Sonic jumped up and shot out the door towards the abandoned base where Shadow was taken and frozen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY EGGY!!!!" The voice of Sonic rang through the base and carried right into the cryo room.

"What?! How did that menac find out?!" The so called 'Eggy' cried out in frustration as he hurried to finish waking the dark being in the only occupied cryo capsule.

"Miss me Eggy? So this is what you've been up to?" Sonic asked cockily.

"Ha ha! You're to late hedgehog!" The man jeered pushing one last button and releasing the dark being, "Prepare yourself, hedgehog, to fight the most powerful being in the world!"

The chamber opened and the being's eyelids opened to reviel two red orbs called eyes. These eyes seemed somewhat confused as they looked around.

*Shadow's POV*

"Ah Shadow....looks like you've woken just in time to help me do away with this pest!" The man, let's call him Eggman, cried happily.

"Shadow....don't listen to him....you're my friend....please come with me I'll help you....." Sonic said hoping it works.

I stepped from the pod and looked first at Eggman then at Sonic as if asking who I should believe. Just then a young fox the I didn't recognize ran up beside the blue hedgehog.

"Shadow.....come with us please.....we need your help and we can help you regain your memory." The fox said to me holding out a hand as an echidna followed him.

"Yeah hedgehog....come back with us." The echidna said giving me my final answer....I was to go with the three. I began towards the hedgehog and his friends when the human sent a robot towards me......somehow I easily dismantled the robot and moved to stand withen the three mobians.

"I have choosen my path human......come near me again and I'll kill you." I told him simply as I followed the three out of the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~