Sonadow
SonicXShadow
From Princess to Slave by Eternal Hedgehog

Chapter notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own it.
Please note that there are slight SU undertones, I can't help but think that Shadow would have an awsome singing voice. And as always constructive critisism is most welcome.
Shadow looked up as his friend Rouge came into his study. “What do you want Rouge, I’m busy.”

“Some slavers are here, they say they have something you want… Something about a princess…”

“Ah… I should go see what they want then huh?”

“Yes, now go Shadow.”

“Don’t order me around!” Even as he said that Shadow was heading down the hall to the throne room where he knew the slavers would be waiting. Shadow was the most handsome prince on the planet and though no one knew, he had a nice voice. He was relatively tall and muscular, but his muscles didn’t bulge as some peoples did so he was rather lean. He had hedgehog ears like Sonic and his hair was mostly black with natural crimson streaks. He also had natural blood-red eyes. His eyes widened when he saw who the slavers had caught. It was his princess… “What is going on here?”

“We have brought you the Princess Sonic, but are you willing to pay for her?”

“How much?” asked Shadow eagerly, he wanted her to be his, badly, he had heard about her voice and wanted to know if it could match his. “I’m willing to pay any price.”

“One hundred thousand Mobiums is her price tag.”

“Alright, that’s fine…”

9999

It had been hours since Shadow had taken her to his room and hid her away, now he was waiting for her to awaken. He had tied her arms to his bed with velvet. He held his breath as Sonic began to awaken.

Sonic struggled to awaken. The last thing she remembered was pain, sudden excruciating pain on the back of her head. Her friends had told her they had a plan to get her out of marrying Mighty, she just didn’t know it had to hurt so much. She groaned as she struggled to awaken. She knew she had to be tied down, she could feel something gently encircling her wrists. It felt warm and smooth like velvet. She also knew she couldn’t be at home with Tails this was not her bed, she didn’t have silk sheets and velvet pillow cases. Her ear twitched someone was coming. She felt the bed move and a source of heat to her left. She felt a hand run through her quill-like hair. The hand was warm and gentle… and something about it was familiar… She struggled to keep her breathing calm and even. She felt this other person lean over her and place an ear over her heart, the ear felt like one of hers.

“I know you’re awake, your heart beat gave you away…” said a dark, deep, smooth voice. “Open your beautiful eyes…”

Now Sonic was frightened, who was this? She had thought before that it might be Knuckles but the voice was wrong. ‘What should I do?’ she wondered. ‘Who is this guy? No I won’t open my eyes! Wait, was that an order? I don’t think so… no way am I opening my eyes now!’

Shadow watched her curiously as she shifted in his bed as if she was still asleep. He shook his head, amused. He got an idea. He shifted so that he was lying beside her and wrapped his arms around her. He sniffed her hair, she smelled heavenly…

Her eyes snapped open, how dare he? “Get your hands off of me!” Sonic kneed this strange person in the stomach and tried to pull away from him, forgetting about her restraints.

“Hey! Calm down!” Shadow reprimanded wincing slightly. “What’s your name?”

She glared at him. “My name? My name is…”