Sonadow
SonicXShadow
The Lonely Life I Hate by Faker_Face

Chapter notes:
Review!! :P Eeeeh!!
For view only at http://www.sonadow.com! Do not distribute this story without at LEAST asking for my permission, please! :3

As with everyone else on this website, and any other website containing FAN FICTION *ahem* I don't own these characters. I guess only the idea is mine, not that anyone cares. :p

Anyway, this is my intended ficcie for the manga contest thing (if that’s still even going on). This is the sequel to “The Lonely Life I Love”. Shadow is confident that tonight he will confess his feelings for Sonic. But how will it end? KEEP READING AND REVIEWING. :3

By: Faker_Face http://fanfiction.sonadow.com


THIS CHAPTER IS RATED PG-13 FOR SUGGESTIVE THEMES.
Which reminds me...
Does anyone know if you can individually rate chapters?
Thanks in advance.


The Lonely Life I Hate…
***
CHAPTER FOUR



The next few days felt extremely awkward to Sonic but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t adapt to eventually. He spent more time at Shadow’s place since he refused to stay in that mess of an apartment Sonic owned. Sonic thanked the heavens nothing physical had happened between the two; he was a ball of nerves as far as that was concerned.

Shadow on the other hand was feeling like he was lighter than air; that he could do just about anything. Having Sonic around as more than just a visitor was something he had dreamed about forever, it seemed. The continuing rain was also a nice excuse for him to stay there most of the days. He still hadn’t spent the night; but that wasn’t such a big deal at the moment.

Sonic was busy watching the news when he felt Shadow leap over the back of the couch and land next to him, causing him to be bounced up into the air. “Whoa! Easy there!” Sonic laughed.

”Got some of that caramel popcorn you like.” Shadow snickered as he handed him the stripped box.

“Sweet!” Sonic opened it up and began enjoying it alongside Shadow, who had his own box. Shadow had already learned that whatever they shared, Sonic got the majority of it while he was stuck with the petty amount left over. “Man, I love this stuff! You’re the best!”

“I know. About time you admit it.” Shadow smirked.

”Don’t be a smart ass, Shadow.” He said with a stuffed mouth. The hero let out an awkward squack of surprise as he felt Shadow lean over and plant a kiss on his cheek.

”I think a nice ‘thank you’ would be in order?” Shadow purred a little.

By that time Sonic was already completely red. He’d never been kissed by a guy before, let alone heard Shadow purring. “E-Ermm…. Thanks, Shads?” He managed to say, turning his head to look at him. No doubt, there was some serious tension going on at that moment in time. Shadow was itching to see how much he could get away with. The black hedgehog was yearning for the feel of those lips of his.

Sonic on the other hand was having a more difficult time with the whole thing. Sure, Shadow already knew he was gay; but Sonic didn’t. Yet somewhere deep down he was curious about how it would feel like to kiss him. It was only a few inches… maybe he could manage it. Unfortunately his brain signals weren’t working; his body was refusing to move.

So Shadow had to do the work for him.

First kisses are always an awkward moment; and even though this wasn’t Sonic’s first kiss ever, it was his first kiss with Shadow. All he could think about was how gentle it was and how soft Shadow’s lips were; not nearly as soft as a woman’s, of course. But they had an odd masculinity to them that he wasn’t used to.

It was more like a dream come true in Shadow’s head; his main thought at that moment in time was just to put as much love into it as he could. Maybe somehow it would impress Sonic? He certainly hoped it would. He was having so much fun that it pained him when he released his lock on Sonic’s lips. To his surprise, he felt Sonic’s lips coming back for more.

By that time Sonic and Shadow had both dropped their tasty treats in an effort to explore their newfound sensation. Shadow was feeling like his chest was going to burst, and Sonic was just plain excited at the prospect of learning something about himself; as always. The blue hedgehog was intent on exploring this new emotion between them that was released by a simple kiss. He continued the kiss, each of them only pulling away for a quick breath of air before lunging back in for more action.

They were both in a heated battle of tongues when Sonic felt a rough jab to his stomach. He pulled away and let out an unintentional moan as Shadow began kissing his neck. Again he felt the intrusive sensation and looked down to investigate. He kind of wished he hadn’t.

”Shadow..!?” Sonic yelled so loud Shadow thought he must have hurt him somehow. When Shadow looked at Sonic his face was even redder than before. Then, just to make sure Sonic was alright, he looked down to see what the problem was and saw that he had grown completely erect; most likely in the midst of all that making out.

Not even ten seconds later Sonic sat there on the couch, completely embarrassed to say the least, and heard Shadow hurriedly shut a door someplace down the hall. The hero sat there almost in a daze, thinking about all that just happened while Shadow leaned back against the bathroom door.

Shit.” Shadow panted, completely embarrassed and ashamed at his lack of self control. He’d never felt like that before in his life; even when he had tried to before. His head leaned back and hit the door with a light thud. This just couldn’t get any worse, could it?

***
END OF CHAPTER FOUR

Ok so… everyone loves a good make out scene!! :D Let’s see how this cuddle-inspiring romance evolves!