Sonadow
SonicXShadow
The Lonely Life I Hate by Faker_Face

Chapter notes:
Sonic and Shadow's relationship blooms... I want to emphasize how their relationship is blossoming in spite of the fact that they havent told anyone... review please!
For view only at http://www.sonadow.com! Do not distribute this story without at LEAST asking for my permission, please! :3

As with everyone else on this website, and any other website containing FAN FICTION *ahem* I don't own these characters. I guess only the idea is mine, not that anyone cares. :p

Anyway, this is my intended ficcie for the manga contest thing (if that’s still even going on). This is the sequel to “The Lonely Life I Love”. Shadow is confident that tonight he will confess his feelings for Sonic. But how will it end? KEEP READING AND REVIEWING. :3

By: Faker_Face http://fanfiction.sonadow.com

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R FOR ADULT CONTENT.

The Lonely Life I Hate…
***
CHAPTER SIX


Sonic could not have asked for a better lover or friend when it came to Shadow. Some days he would wake up to see Shadow sleeping and think to himself that he was the luckiest hedgehog on earth. This day was no different to Sonic.

“Wake up, Shads!” Sonic said to him gently nudging him out of his sleep.

“Huh?” Shadow grunted, using a hand to rub his eye. “What..?”

“It’s already noon, Shadow. We’re burning daylight, here!” Sonic crawled over him and straddled Shadow’s stomach with his hands firmly against his hips. “You know how much I like going outside. So hurry it up, will ya?”

Shadow was glaring at him with half-lidded eyes. “Haven’t you ever heard of rest on a Sunday? That’s what everyone else on this planet seems to get!” Shadow covered his head with Sonic’s pillow lazily.

“Shadow!” Sonic whined to him, “You’re really lazy, you know that? I’ll go on ahead without you!” Sonic warned him, pulling the pillow away.

“Alright…!” Shadow groaned, “I get it, alright?”

“Sweet! I’ll be in the kitchen.” Sonic said as he hopped off him, earning another grunt from Shadow.

“I don’t know how he does it.” Shadow said to himself while staring at the ceiling. He sat up slowly and yawned, stretching his arms out high above him before crawling out of bed. While he was busy Sonic was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. Unfortunately the only breakfast type food he found was a few boxes of pop tarts.

Sonic turned to Shadow as he entered the kitchen and gave him a look. “What?” Shadow asked plainly as he opened a pack of pop tarts for himself and ate it.

“You got a month supplies’ worth of pop tarts… but you don’t own a toaster? How can you eat them like that?”

Shadow shrugged and turned to leave but suddenly turned back around. “Whoa. What the hell is that?”

“What the hell is what?” Sonic asked.

“I don’t know… there’s something… here open your mouth for a sec? I think you got something stuck..?” Shadow said, trying to inspect the hedgehog’s mouth. Once Sonic complied he shoved a pop tart in his mouth. “Shut up and eat it.”

Sonic shot him a glare and bit into it. “See? It isn’t so bad now is it?” Shadow asked.

“Huh…” Sonic hummed, “I guess you’re right! But Shadow? You need to get a toaster. Otherwise, how else are you going to you know… toast things?”

Shadow smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Seriously, if you’re that worried about it, I’ll buy a toaster. Now let’s get out of here.”

“Great. I was thinking you and I could go to the Mystic Ruins. Have a few races, get a little jungle fe-vah?” Sonic grinned wildly and danced around Shadow, “So what do ya say, Shads?”

“How can I refuse a race?” Shadow grinned, “You wont win this time.”

“We’ll see. It ain’t over till it’s over!”

With that, Sonic and Shadow walked down to the train station at the beachfront of Station Square, all the while trying to shove each other off the sidewalk playfully. “Hey, faker. Don’t hurt yourself acting like that!” Shadow snickered as he shoved at him.

“You’re right! I wouldn’t wanna give you heart attack from all the strain, old man!” Sonic shot back with a punch to his shoulder. Their behavior only ceased once they were inside the station so they could get a good seat inside. It was another one of those days with the carts being tightly packed with tourists. Sonic didn’t really mind since it gave him an excuse to stand closely to Shadow.

Both managed to find a spot in the back corner of the train car. Shadow had his back to the steel frame while Sonic stood in front of him. He had a good bit of room since no one was willing to push up against his spinney backside. “Oh, wow.”

“What’s wrong?” Shadow asked.

“Ah nothin’. You’re jes lookin’ pretty hot today, that’s all.”

“Thank you, Sonic.” Shadow smiled from the compliment. Sonic moved closer to him and slid a hand onto Shadow’s lower back right before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. “Hey.” Shadow purred, “Where did that come from?”

“Oh come on! You always kiss me in public for no reason. Besides… don’t ya think it’s a good way to pass time?” Sonic purred in response.

“Well... I suppose it is.” Shadow snickered lovingly, getting his arms around Sonic’s neck as the two of them began kissing. Most of the passengers weren’t paying attention on the account that they were so short, but they were being watched.

“God, I’m so in love with you...” Shadow sighed into the union, completely in a daze from Sonic’s expertise in the art of kissing.

“I love you too, Shads.” Sonic purred, caressing his dark lover in a warm embrace. The phrase hadn’t actually come out of his mouth before, but he was surprised how good it felt to say it. Sure he had always let Shadow know he did before, but this just ended that one last nagging question in the back of Shadow’s mind.

“You mean that, faker?” Shadow purred back, nibbling on his lover’s lips.

“You know it.” Sonic responded, gazing at him with half opened eyes. A sharp gasp escaped Shadow as Sonic began to use his finger to tease the sensitive opening just under his thick wagging tail.

“Sonic!” Shadow stuttered slightly, “What…what are you doing?” he gasped in a half-whisper.

“Relax, babe. I got ya.” Sonic quieted him with another loving kiss to the lips, spending the next few minutes of the trip teasing him in unexpected ways. Sonic moved close to him and kissed his cheek in an effort to hide Shadow’s erect member from the rest of the passengers. With one arm holding Shadow close, Sonic began stroking him nice and slow, causing the black hedgehog to lose control.

“S-Sonic…” Shadow managed to whisper, only to be shushed by Sonic. He grunted and looked around, noticing one or two people looking on in curiosity. “They’re watching…!”

Sonic only grinned in response, using his finger to tease Shadow to newer heights. “Oh god…” Shadow stammered, holding onto Sonic tightly, “P-Please stop… I.. I’m going to come…”

“What..? No relief for my Shadow? Not on my watch.” He purred as he turned around to make sure no one is watching. “Go ahead.”

“Oh.. fuck!” Shadow whispered loudly at Sonic, who was already on his way down. “You’re insane!” Shadow’s eyes darted around to look for any onlookers and lost all nerve when he felt Sonic wrap his lips around his erection. “God…” he grunted, sweat dripping down the side of his face. One of the passengers backed up a bit and blocked the two completely from view, and Shadow thanked the heavens for the opportunity.

Sonic felt Shadow’s hands rest on his head and he let out a long purr. Shadow let out a muffled moan and slowly moved his hips in pleasure, enjoying it for as long as he could when he felt an orgasm shoot through every nerve of his body. He threw his head back and gritted his teeth, the only sound out of him being a barely audible grunt.

Before he realized it, Sonic was back on his feet. He patted Shadow on the cheek as the black hedgehog opened his eyes lazily. “Not too bad.” Sonic grinned, “I might have a little more of that later.”

“I’m going to punch you next time you pull something like that!” Shadow managed to say.

“What? You didn’t have fun?” Sonic asked with a kiss to his cheek.

“That isn’t the point, you crazy ass.” Shadow growled slightly, trying not to look so embarrassed.

“Alright, alright. Whatever you say, Shads.” Sonic grinned and turned back around as if nothing had happened. By the time they got to the Mystic Ruins, it was already the perfect temperature outside. Shadow was just glad to get off the train in one piece.

“Tails’ place is right over there, the ancient echidna temple is that-a-way, and the mountains are just through that gigantic hole in the wall.” Sonic pointed out.

“Huh… how about we head over and say hello to Tails? I’m sure you haven’t seen him in a while?”

“Perfect. I was thinking the same thing!” Sonic began strolling off in the direction when he felt a hard whip to his butt. “Whoa!” he shouted as he spun around, shielding himself from any other attacks, “What the hell, Shadow!”

“That’s for molesting me. You pervert.” Shadow said to him, trying to keep a straight face.

“I’m going to get you for that.” Sonic promised with half-lidded eyes and a scowl.

Without much else, the two walked down the stairs and into the soft grassy area before making their way to Tails’ shop. By that time they were already into another playful mood, promising all kinds of revenge to each other for transgressions passed.

When they walked to the door Sonic barged right in like he owned the place and shouted, “Tails! Where are ya, man?”

The two of them heard the pattering of footsteps from upstairs and before they knew it, Tails practically flew down the stairs to meet them.

“Sonic! Shadow!” he said, giving Sonic a quick hug, “What brings you down here?”

“Actually, me and Shadow are going to be racing down in the jungle.”

”That’s great.” Tails said as he looked over at Shadow. “You know, I never got to thank you for your help with my Tornado II!” he grinned wildly and shook Shadow’s hand.

“Don’t mention it, Tails.” He smiled back, “Think of it as a thank you for all the times you help me out.”

“Wait a minute.” Sonic said, waving his hands in the air, “You helped Tails fix something? Weird!”

“Not like that, Sonic.” Tails explained, “He sent me some money so I could buy the stuff I needed to repair the Tornado II. It was so cool! A bunch of G.U.N. officers showed up to give it to me. They also saw my work and said they’d pay me for technical advice.”

“Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, Tails!” Sonic gave him a thumbs-up.

“So after you two are done, you wanna go snowboarding? It’ll cool you off, that’s for sure!” Tails suggested.

“I wouldn’t mind that. Any objections, Sonic?” Shadow asked.

“Yeah, right. I’m all for it.” Sonic grinned.

“Just come get me before you two head out. I need to finish up something upstairs.”

Sonic nodded and agreed to be back before it was dark. When they left, Sonic ran out into a sandy patch and began stretching out his legs. “You are so screwed!” he snickered at Shadow.

Shadow smirked and quoted Sonic sarcastically, “We’ll see.”

“You know, just for that I’m gonna give you a head start and then beat you!” Sonic stood up and grinned that competitive way Shadow loved.

“I don’t need your pity! Let’s get going.”

***
END OF CHAPTER SIX

Ok so as you can see, they’re both getting a bit more comfortable being around each other. Just wait until they move in with each other and get into each other’s hair constantly. Either way, I smell scandal! :D Love love love! More Love if you all review!