Sonadow
SonicXShadow
S+S=LOVE by JPMJSonadowlover

[Reviews - 51]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Sorry guys. This was made when I was like 9. I didn't know about Quotations back then. But I fixed the third chapter. (which is also the last)
The beach......Dusk.....
‘Dang forgot we chaos controlled here.’ Sonic was currently 50 yards away from the beach, underwater. He ran out on the water but looked down and stopped and started sinking. ‘Guess my only hope is if a sailboat comes by, WHICH IT WON'T!!’
“YOU IDIOT!!!” Yelled a far off voice.
‘Shadow?’ The next thing Sonic knew he was being pulled out but he lost conciousness from swallowing so much water. Shadow pulled Sonic on the beach and layed him down.
‘He's not breathing. What should I do? CPR maybe. He pushed on Sonic's chest. Wait I'm forgetting something. But what? Crap.’ He opened Sonic's mouth and pinched his nose. He put his lips to Sonic's and blew in air. Sonic coughed and Shadow got back up and looked at his face. Sonic opened his eyes and looked above him. There was a black blob that was getting clearer.
“Shadow?” He whispered.
“Yeah it's me. Idiot.”
“Heh. I guess I am. So what happened?”
“You drowned, I saved you, and I had to give you CPR.”
“You mean like mouth-to-mouth?”
Shadow nodded and looked away.
“Really? I think I'm having an after affect. You may need to do it again.”
“What?” Shadow looked back at Sonic, who had sat up. Sonic said nothing. He lined his lips up to Shadow's lips and almost kissed him.
“SSOONNIIIIICCCC!!!” Knuckles came running up with Rouge flying behind him.
Sonic and Shadow jumped apart.
“Hey guys!” Sonic exclaimed as he jumped to his feet.
“Are you okay honey?” Rouge asked.
“I’m fine thanks to Shadz here.” Sonic put his arm around Shadow in a sideways hug. “And I was just thanking him before you guys showed up. So could you give us a little privacy?”
Knuckles and Rouge were a little taken aback but turned around and left them alone.
“So Shadz like I was saying before. No wait. I wasn’t saying anything.” He sought on Shadows lips and kissed him. Shadow put his arms around Sonics waist and brought him closer to him. Sonic put his arms around Shadows neck and deepened the kiss. They simultaneously broke the kiss and just stared into each others eyes.
“I guess we should go back.” Sonic said.
Shadow grabbed his hand and smiled. “Yeah I guess we should.”
Sonic smiled and kissed Shadow once more before they walked, hand-in-hand, back to the shrine.


THE END.