Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 11] starstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary:

Sonic and Shadow slowly fell in love, but none of them knows that. But after everything they've went through, Shadow just forgot. How did he forget such an important memory? Will he remember, or will he just leave Sonic heartbroken?


Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: None
Genres: Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Sex
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 Completed: No
Words: 1173 Read: 2874
Published: May 23, 2012 Updated: May 23, 2012



Story notes:

Hey, don't judge me. I just got both my ankles twisted, and I was in a mood to write kind of sad stories. Anyway, please just enjoy the story.

Update: 5/27/2012

This story will be put on rest for now. I have already planned the plot for this, just waiting to type it out. Don't worry, this story is not dead. To any of you who know the story Enchained by me, it isn't dead either. Just taking a while to keep everything in shape.

1. Where Everything Went Wrong by SonadowIsLife [Reviews - 11] starstarhalf-star (1173 words)

So...PleaseDon'tThrowTomatoesAtMe! Sorry that I didn't finish stories and started another one...I will update 'A Unique Way of Showing Hate' some other day later. I was working on it, and it seems like I have trouble thinking of little details. So for now, please just enjoy the new story and chapter. The beginning has nothing to be enjoyable, but just read it or else you won't understand the rest of the story. (There isn't even 'a rest of the story' yet!) BTW, I don't know how to rate this, so...Yeah...You can tell me in a review, though.


Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009