Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 183] Printer


Summary: I was VERY bored. This story is about Shadow trying to find the secret rings that Sonic hid from him, hence the title. Every time he "finds" one, uh, strange things happen though.... Warning: Real short chapters. Finally completed.
Rating: PG13 - Mildly Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Sonic x Shadow
Genres: Adventure, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Swearing
Challenges: SHADOW'S MANGA CHALLENGE
Challenges: SHADOW'S MANGA CHALLENGE
Challenge: SHADOW'S MANGA CHALLENGE
Series: None
Chapter: 17 Completed: Yes
Words: 16028 Read: 230390
Published: February 10, 2007 Updated: November 16, 2007



1. The Challenge by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 98] (543 words)
Tell me, should this be PG-13 or R? I'm a bad rater. And, yes, I know it sucks. And the title sucks. Well, I suck. The summary said all. Now this is written with little effort. You have been warned. Oh, and Sonic's mentally ill in this, sooo he's kinda crazy. I won't tell you how this happened, 'cause...you'd be traumatized for life to say the least. And Sonic talking out of the blue is meant to happen.
2. The First Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 3] (919 words)
It sucks. I know. >_> Sonic doesn't sound too insane to me, but...believe me, he is. And OOC-ness from here on out. You have been warned.
3. The Second Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 1] (880 words)
Why? Why does it always have to be the stories you believe suck that people enjoy? *shakes fist in the air* I'll continue this story with the 12 (why?) rings. If it's the last thing I do. Heck, if people enjoy it, I'll continue.
4. The Third Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 2] (741 words)
This story was written by someone with major writer's block. >< Argh. Short. There is a warning below. Read it before reading the rest of the story.
5. The Fourth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 1] (665 words)

6. The Set Back by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 3] (1022 words)

7. The Fifth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 4] (744 words)

8. The Sixth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 6] (948 words)

9. The Seventh Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 2] (1036 words)

10. The Eighth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 2] (844 words)

11. Shadow's Dilemma by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 8] half-star (1128 words)

12. Sonic Speaks by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 4] (732 words)

13. The...Conspiracy by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 5] star (951 words)

14. The Ninth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 5] (1302 words)

15. The Tenth Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 5] (1332 words)

16. The Eleventh Ring by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 19] (1000 words)

17. The End by Takashi the hedgehog [Reviews - 15] half-star (1241 words)

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009