Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Manipulated Love by Anvanimaserke

Shadow stared in total shock and dismay as Sonic gently kissed his little sidekick, holding his face gently under the chin, and smoothly moving his lips against Tails'. The little orange fox squeaked in shock, his eyes flying wide before drifting back closed. A soft pink color covered his cheeks as his breath began to quicken, and he gingerly moved his lips against Sonic's, before he pulled back. Knuckles fumed, practically seeing red as he had to fight off the urge to pummel Sonic into a bloody pulp. 'Thats MINE!' he thought possessively. Sonic threw a 'piece-of-cake' look at Amy, who seemed quite satisfied by her dare, having managed to cause a good amount of chaos again. Sonic's emerald eyes then looked down into Tail's foggy sky blue ones, looking for anything at all that might be revealed in them. He gave a soft 'I'm-sorry' look, to which Tails smiled warmly. Sonic could tell he hadn't upset his friend, which made him smile too.

"Alrighty then..." he spoke into the shocked silence, settling back at Shadow's feet. The black hedgehog pulled his feet up and sat cross-legged on the chair, so no part of him would be touching the blue creature. Shadow suddenly felt so numb, but he preferred that to the tears he felt on the edge of this sudden blank emotion. 'Why... why not me...?' was all he could think. Sonic glanced up at him for a moment, feeling suddenly very cold. Shadow's face was blank, emotionless. He decided to talk with him at the end of the game.

"Tails!" he finally decided. "You havn't been picked yet!"

"Hey! I've been through enough trauma this game!" He said playfully, holding his tails up and hiding behind them, peeking though with a mock afraid expression.

"Well... I promise I will be nice. Truth or Dare?"

"...Truth" he said, still pretending to be afraid.

"OK. Now see, unlike the rest of you, I AM NOT perverted. So lets see... ok Tails, whats the absolute scariest thing that has ever happened to you?" The fox got very still, and very silent all of the sudden. His tails fell limp beside him, his sky blue eyes looked distant and cold.

"...Tails...?" Knuckles said quietly, placing a hand on his crush's shoulder. "Are you-"

"Do you guys all remember last week when we attacked Eggman's place?" The little fox spoke in an eerie monotone.

"...Yeah. Rouge invented this new attack where we would roll into spinning spike balls and she would throw us at enemies. Who got the bad end of that deal, I wonder." Sonic said flatly, playfully kicking Rouge in the knee.

"Hey, It worked, didn't it? Anyway...go on Tails...." She retorted. Tails took a deep slow breath, closing his eyes as if to concentrate. Sonic suddenly felt bad, he had wanted to give his friend an easy turn, but for some reason answering this question seemed difficult for him.

"... Well... You know Eggman captured me... he... he...." Tails paused for another deep breath, before finishing in a whisper, "he raped me."

"What?!" Knuckles suddenly boomed, jumping to his feet. "Why the hell didn't you say anything?!"

"... no one asked? Listen, it's no big deal, I'm ok...." Tails plastered on a great big fake smile, and decided to put the pressure on someone else. "Rouge! I heard you used to be a dancer."

"... yes, I used to..." was the easiest way to explain, the bat decided, still in shock.

"Well, I dare you to dance for us."

"Don't I get to pick truth OR dare?"

"Not this time. Come on, humor me?" Rouge sighed deeply, thinking at least on this dare SHE wouldn't be the one traumatized. Everyone else on the other hand... She stood gracefully and walked across the room to the stereo system perched proudly on a dark wooden shelf. After clicking a few red and orange glowing buttons, the CD player started buzzing and blinking. Rouge swiftly jumped up on the coffee table, and looked down at everyone. She adjusted the pink scarf tied around her neck, and pulled up the collar of her black leather jacket.

"Just so you know... before I became a treasure hunter... I gave lap dances." Everyone's jaw's dropped as the music began to play.

Come my lady
Come come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby
Come my lady
Come come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby

Rouge danced seductively to the rapish-rock music, swaying her hips, landing in graceful splits, and slowly peeling off her jacket...

Such a sexy, sexy pretty little thing
Fierce nipple pierce, you got me sprung
With your tongue ring
And I ain't gonna lie
Cuz your lovin' gets me high
So to keep you by my side
There's nothin' that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes
And the looks to kill
Time is passing And I'm askin,
"Could this be real?"

Amy felt this hot pulse beat through her body as she watched her friend dance. The white bat pulled the scarf from around her neck slowly, swirled it around herself gracefully, surrounding herself with a pink silk spiral. The room was now dark and the moonlight glinted off of her as she danced, giving her a light blue glow...
'She's beautiful...' Amy thought, blushing...
Amy looked up at the darkening violet sky. It was littered with a thousand white stars, blooming in the darkness. A few light pink clouds still hovered over the horizon, as the golden sun sank below.

"Wow... beautiful...."

"Yeah..." said Rouge, her eyes not on the sky. "Beautiful."

The memory slowly fluttered into the shy little girl's mind, and she smiled. 'Was she talking about... me?' Amy's eyes caught something pink and she pulled herself out of the memory that suddenly seemed to have a special feel to it. Down from Rouge's hand fluttered her pink scarf, landing in loose folds on Amy's lap. She looked up at the bat, who winked and blew a kiss, before continuing to dance. 'The good thing about these kinds of dances is I can get away with doing things like that' Rouge thought with a little smile, while letting one of the spaghetti straps of her black top slide off her shoulder...

Cuz I can't sleep I can't hold still
The only thing I really know
Is she got sex appeal
I can feel Too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up
When these times get rough
I was lost. Now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the woman that I want
So yo, I'm puttin' it down
Tails was about as red as a big ripe tomato. He had not expected THIS kind of "dance". He nervously twirled the tuff of fur on his chest around his fingers, looking down at the suddenly-oh-so-interesting floor. So much was buzzing around his head, he felt like he needed to disappear and merely think for a long, long while. He had never gotten over what happened with Eggman, and now vivid memories were crashing through his mind... His lips still tingled from Sonic's kiss... It felt so good, and it had been what he wanted for the longest time... now he was just confused... 'What about Knuckles?' he thought to himself, glancing over at the red echidna to his right. He was fuming, a look of rage smouldering in his dark violet eyes. 'I... I really like him...'
"OK, you know what... I can't finish dancing to this song."
"Aw, why?!" Amy said, shocking herself and everyone else in the room. "Uhhh.... I didn't just say that.... her hotness made you go insane and hear voices."
"..... Right..... Anyway, because... Well, look at me." And the pink hedgehog did. Rouge was panting slightly, her full beautiful chest rising and falling with each breath, as a thin coat of sweat glimmered on her fur and skin. Her black top clung to her, tight as skin, outlining every curve, as the straps hung off her soft white shoulders... and her tight, dark blue jeans were undone, the silver zipper pulled down to reveal a peek of black panties, with a little pink rose in the center. Amy's whole body suddenly felt hot, and she looked up into Rouge's eyes. She suddenly realized how beautiful they were, the color of light tropical waters, always glittering slightly...
"If I keep going... I'm going to be more undressed then I would like to be." She said, smiling at the stare Amy was giving her. "You dared me to do it Tails, is it ok if I stop here?" Tails just nodded, his eyes still on the floor as red blush glowed on his cheeks. Rouge flicked on a green lamp before sitting back down on the couch, and the room was lit with clean, white light. "Thats better, now I can see..." Amy leaned against Rouge's legs from her spot on the ground, and looked up with big, glossy questioning eyes. The white bat pat her on the head with a smile, and glanced at Feliesha, and stuck her tongue out. The cat glared, but pretended to brush it off (pretended being the key word).
"So go already" she said, in a tone less sweet then the one that she had been using all afternoon.
"Oh, ask Feliesha Rouge, she hasn't gotten a turn yet." Amy said, wanting to be polite to her guest.
"Oh alright... Truth or Dare."
"... Truth" she said, wanting to get her turn over with quickly, so she could help her plan along on her turn. She had to get Sonic's attention off the fox, and onto Shadow...
"Alright..." Rouge scanned her mind for the most embarrassing thing she could ask the little annoying twit. "What do you keep under your mattress?" she said in devilish tone, hoping that would shock the apparently sweet and innocent little cat.
"Leashes, chocolate syrup, pornos, and handcuffs." Feliesha rattled off the items while counting on her fingers, totally unfazed. "Now, my turn! And I'm going to pick the one person who hasn't been picked yet, Shadow! So, Truth or Dare!" The black hedgehog glared at the evil mistress, about to say 'truth', when her cold, commanding voice cut through his mind.
'Say Dare.'
"Dare." The word forced it's way out of his mouth despite his best efforts. His eyes filled with rage and confusion, as he glared at Feliesha. 'Did I not say we were partners Shadow? I can hear your thoughts, you can hear mine. I could even see through your eyes if I tried, we were created this way. Convienent, hm?'
"I dare you to..." Her eyes glimmered for a moment, with their real sadistic glee. "Go lock yourself in a closet with Sonic, and, you know..." she trailed off with a grin, "have a little fun. For 15 minutes." That horrible, sickening feeling was creeping over Shadow again, that feeling of total helplessness. He rose suddenly, and walked out of the room and down the dark hall with sharp, angry motions. Sonic's stomach had done itself up into several knots as he sat there on the floor, and felt every single pair of eyes on him.
"Uhhh, right..." he said quietly, his throat feeling tight. Slowly he pulled himself to his feet, and ventured down the long shadowed hall, to find the ultimate life form.
A dark wooden closet door was cracked open the smallest bit, revealing a small glimpse of just how dark it was inside. Sonic jumped, his nerves feeling frayed, as a red eye open and stared out from the dark of the closet. The door swung open with an eerie, drawn out 'creeeeaaak'.
"Are you coming in, or not." Shadow's voice was low and rumbling, like far off thunder.
"Uh-Uh-I, yeah." Sonic sputtered, stepping into the dark, and shutting the door behind him. It was pitch black, nothing but darkness... and a pair of burning, blood red eyes. Sonic began to feel around through the nervousness in his head for something to say, but Shadow spoke first.
"No one is watching us, we don't have to do anything."
'Oh really? Well... now I am ORDERING you to-' the cold sharp voice in Shadow's head was suddenly drowned out, as Sonic began to speak.
"Look, I'm sorry."
"Sorry? What is there to be sorry for?" Shadow snapped, smacking off the kind hand he felt rest on his shoulder. Sonic pulled back his hand and nursed it against his chest, as it throbbed slightly from the hit.
"You're mad at me..."
"No, you think?!"
"Why?"
"Because-" Shadow suddenly stopped himself, his eyes glaring daggers through the dark. "No, I don't want to talk to you." He had never felt this before, this total betrayal. 'Why did he pick Tails? WHY!?'
"... is it because I picked Tails?" Shadow was stunned for a moment, off balance, and he said nothing. He stared at the soft emeralds looking carefully at him, looking glossy... like Sonic might... cry. "I'm sorry!"
"Don't be sorry, you sure as hell looked like you were having fun while you were kissing him! You didn't look sorry then!" Shadow was livid, his fist hit a wall, and the sound of breaking plaster and brick filled the small dark space.
"Shadow..." Sonic shyly reached out into the dark, until his finger's brushed Shadow's fist. "... that must of hurt...."
"Not at all." Shadow said coldly, pulling his hand back and resting it at his side. 'I can't feel anything through the metal... I'm numb...' he thought, closing his eyes, and resting his face in his hands. 'I'm numb... then why am I crying?' he could feel the hot tears drip from his eyes, and the horrible tightness grip his throat as he held back a sob.
"Shadow... don't cry...." Somehow, Sonic knew. He could almost feel it, the sudden sadness that filled the small space. It felt like something cold had soaked his heart as Sonic realized Shadow was so upset. He reached out into the dark, and wrapped the black, shaking creature in a warm, gentle hug, and slowly they sank to the ground.
"I-I'm not c-crying..." Shadow whispered, a little sob making his words catch in his throat.
"Shadow.... Shhh...." Sonic began to rock Shadow, holding him with the obvious affection Shadow had shown him before. They sat in the dark like that, while Shadow's breathing slowed to normal, and the tears stopped rolling down his cheeks. Sonic didn't even realize it at first, but he was running his hands through Shadow's quills, almost... lovingly.
"Why did you pick Tails" Shadow said, trying to regain his composure, but finding it difficult in Sonic's arms.
"Because... well... Tails and me are buddies... I knew he wouldn't mind.... he was my only choice, really...." Shadow felt a cold sharp pain pierce his heart, as Sonic sighed, and began to continue. 'His only choice?' he thought, feeling tears prickle in his eyes again. 'what about... me?'
"I couldn't pick Knuckles because he would so punch my lights out. And I couldn't pick you because.... what if you didn't want me to? What if I made you mad? I couldn't risk that... and besides..." Sonic felt blush glowing on his cheeks, and Shadow could hear the little blue creature's heartbeat quicken in his chest. "... what if you did want me to? It wouldn't be... special. It would only be a dare...." Sonic swallowed the rather large lump in his throat, as Shadow shifted around so he was facing Sonic. His eyes were smouldering, but in a totally different way. They were soft, but intense, like red embers.
"I want you to..." Shadow whispered, his voice almost husky, as his warm, damp breath wisped across Sonic's lips. The blue freedom fighter felt his whole body warm, tingles flew through every nerve and his heart beat was so loud it made his head throb.
"Shadow..." he whispered, before their lips touched, in a shy, soft kiss.
Suddenly, light poured into the little closet, and all the pair could see was white.
"Times up" said a voice practically quaking with rage. Their eyes adjusted to the light, and they saw Knuckles standing in the doorway.
"Oh, right, um, thank you Knuckles" Shadow said awkwardly, rising to his feet and pushing past the red echidna, out into the bright hall. Sonic sat in the closet, totally stunned for a moment, before shakily standing up.
"Uh, hahaha, thanks for telling us Knuckles" Sonic laughed nervously, a little scared by the dangourus expression storming Knuckles violet eyes. He looked down at the floor, and attempted to walk past Knuckles just as Shadow had done, but was stopped. Knuckles had grabbed him, latching one well muscled arm around Sonic's neck, and holding him tightly. Sonic let out a choked yelp in shock, and tried to pull free, but Knuckles held strong, tightening his grip so Sonic could barely breath.
"You listen up, fucker. Do not touch MY Tails. It's one thing if you really cared about him, but to toy with him then come make out with this trash... that's low. Touch him again and I will hurt you, pathetic whore" he growled, before throwing Sonic to the ground. Sonic yelped, and Knuckles landed a swift kick to his head, effectively knocking him out. "You have been warned, do not fuck with a sadist" was the last thing Sonic heard, before his world faded to black.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^

Ok there, I posted two chapters at once again, and i hope someone will enjoy them! ^_^ Lemons in the next chapter!! If I get good reviews, I will post MUCH faster.