Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Shadow And Sonic Start A Family by blacksoul

Chapter notes:
^_^ Hey people. I ran out of ideas but then got a good one.
Black Heart, if your reading this, most of this credit goes to you for the idea of the twins. ^_^' I'm kinda tweaking it so instead of 2 boys...I'm gonna have a boy and girl.
Sereously, I don't even know that if a male gave birth, any female DNA would happen in the progress, making a girl baby.
*Shrugs* Whatever. I'm changing the facts. XD
To Shadow, it felt as if his whole heart was torn out. He couldn't bare the fact that his love was in a deep sleep. He couldn't think of the world, without him.
He would have to take care of the twins himself, alone.

Dr. Kala was checking the twins, who were a boy and a girl, and making sure they were heathly.

Shadow looked at the sleeping hero. His heart ached with sadness. He closed his eyes, trying to fight back the tears, but couldn't.
He cried softly on the peach chest. "Please don't leave me, Sonic. I can't do this alone...I need you..."


A hand was placed on the dark one's shoulders. Shadow looked and saw Dr. Kala smiling at him. "Don't worry. I made my promise and I tend to keep it."
Shadow wiped his eyes. "Are you sure he'll be fine?"
"Yes. I've treated many cases far worse than this. I'm sure he'll be fine."



Then after 2 hours or 3, the ambulance made it to the hospital.
"Alright. We have to hurry Mr. Sonic and the twins inside." Dr. Kala said. He then pointed to the assistant. "John, your with me." Then the finger was pointing to the driver. "Charlie, take the twins inside. If Ms. Shoal stops you and needs you to fill things out, tell her Dr. Kala ordered you to take the twins inside."

Charlie grabbed the twins and rushed inside.
Dr. Kala looked at Shadow. "If you want, you can stay here for the night but you can't stay here tomorrow. You'll have to go home."
"Why? I have to stay here as long as he's here!"
"I'm sorry. That's the rules here." Dr. Kala paused for a moment. "I'll tell you what. In the morning, I'll give you an extra 20 minutes with him. Don't worry if anyone asks. I'll take care of that."

Shadow smiled. "Thank you, Dr. Kala. This means so much to me."
The black cat winked. "No problom. Come on. We better get Mr. Sonic in the hospital now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^_^' Yes, Dr. Kala is a black cat. Me like kitties. =^_._^= Well, I hope you liked this.