Sonadow
SonicXShadow
Epargné du Cirque by Yami Kaiyoh

[Reviews - 46]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Lectori Salutem!

Yes, I'm aware this part is painfully short, but it is only a prologue. I'll post the first chapter once I get it spell checked and do a once over.

To be honest, I really haven't decided where I'm going with this story exactly. All in all, it should be rather interesting.

This part doesn't contain Sonadow, that'll come in in a little bit.

And now for the copyright, which goes for the whole sotry.

Copyright: Sonic and all related characters are owned by SEGA. I am not making any money off this fanfiction and is only for enjoyment. This may not be posted on any site in which the owner will make money in the process of showing this work of fiction.

Also! This is a Sonadow.com exclusive. If this story is found on any other website, please notify the author of this fanfiction as well as the site owner because the story is illegally reproduced and posted without the owner's permission.

Please enjoy and review!
The human girl smiled as she watched her 'pet' perform the command she had just given him.

She was decked out in a beautiful red bodysuit and vest that were covered in small rhinestones that caught the light and made her glitter. Her long blonde hair was done up in delicate curls that fell down her back. A gold tiara with sapphires shimmered in the spotlight, but were considered pale when comparing them with her similarly colored eyes. The bull whip in one hand hung loosely, ready to be used at a moment's notice.

Her pet whined softly, watching her and waiting to see if he had done right. He was a dark black, marked with red. He was a crossbreed of a Striped Tenrec/Long-Eared Hedgehog hybrid and a full blooded European Hedgehog. He was mostly hedgehog as shown by his body structure and quills. Only the markings gave away that he wasn't a full blooded hedgehog.

Currently he was decked out in a similar vest as the human was wearing as a mark of ownership. The spotlights shining on him caused the vest to sparkle.

The human congratulated him and gave him the command to come to her.

He easily hopped down and landed on all fours. He meandered towards her, a hopeful look in his eyes and looking for attention. One could see that his legs had deformed a bit from using this stance and, should he attempt to stand upright, would be unable to walk like a mobian should be able to. The pads on his paws were much thicker and his fingers scarred from having to walk on the ground like the non-evolved creatures that were acceptable as pets.

The human girl took a seat on the large platform in the cage they were in and she patted beside her.

The hedgehog easily leaped up and settled down, curling up as she began petting him.

He trusted her as much as she trusted him. He had been given to her when he was only a pup, not yet even weaned. She had nursed him and raised him until she was able to start training him in the family business.

Having a 'tamed' mobian was quite a big thing in the circus, after all.