Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 24] starhalf-starPrinter


Summary: They will destroy our family, our home, our planet and then our souls... Ehi, are you listening to me Sonic?? What? The demons' civilization? What kind of question is this?? Hurry up, it's dangerous here!
Rating: PG - Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: None
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: Blood
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 2 Completed: No
Words: 5594 Read: 9699
Published: March 04, 2008 Updated: March 26, 2008



1. My sister? I hate her... by Talen Robotnik [Reviews - 18] starstar (3670 words)
My third Sonadow fanfic... I hope you won't mind the extreme OoC (Out of Character) and the different world.
I'm sorry for the horrible English I used >.< I will re-write the text if you help me (I'm not able to understand my English errors alone :P ).
The fanfic was born as an one-shot, so I think I won't write other chapters. Unless I find good ideas.
2. Chained Will by Talen Robotnik [Reviews - 6] (1924 words)
I decided to try my luck and write a long story! I'm sorry the chapter is so short (1.869 words against the 3.606 ones of the beginning!) and the fact that this episode is mainly focused on Amy and... Silver! Yeah, Silver is in the story too now (him and another one...).

From this chapter on I'll try to definitevely pull off the OoC, though it will be difficult in Silver's case because I never played either Sonic the Hedgehog '06 or Sonic Rivals...Ehr...

As in the first chapter, I ask you if you may advertise me when there are grammatical errors (or horrors, if you prefer). Thank you very much for reading!

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009