Sonadow
SonicXShadow
PARTY TIME 8D by HeartlesstheDemon

[Reviews - 13]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
I know, but you have to say to me like this: "Please make a new chapter" I need at least five to say that or else I won't
If you.... Yeah, hate yaoi don't look... or read... I SAID NO READING!!! XD And please leave the page and look at something you like... Why are you still here? SCRAM!!! NO STORY FOR YOU YAOI HATER!!! XD

Shadow's point of view.... 8D

woke up, because of the darn blue hedgehog, that looks like he had sugar on his breakfast. I wonder who did that, Silver... Sonic were talking so fast that I didn't get what he said at all, plus I was still sleepy. Silver came in, and looked like he had done something bad, that I already know what is.
"Silver, did you give Sonic sugar?"
"Only a little bit. A tiny winy bit."
"I DON'T CARE!!! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY SUGAR AT ALL!!!"
Then Sonic came right in front of my face and began to talk.
"Shadow shall we have a party? It could be sooooooooooo cool, plus you are so angsty and need to relax, and have some fuuuuuuunnnn. I plus wanna see you smile."
His face came nearer, but then I pushed him away.I was about to say no, but Silver came in my way and began to jump around on my bed.
"PLEASE SHADOW!!!! A PARTY PLEASE!!!"
"OKAY!!! As long as you clean it all up afterwards, and that no one inters MY room, and that nothing destroys."
They both got happier and jumped out of my room. I guess that they are going to make it all in their special party way, by removing all the things that are ekspensive and destroys just by someone who pushes it onto the ground. I stood up and took a par of black pants, a white t-dhirt and a black jacket on. I also took white socks, black gloves with fingers cut off on... Why the fingers are cut off, ask Sonic and Silver. I wonder why we start with s? The three s... Something... Okay I'll just forget it...
I walked out of my room and locked it behind me. I walked down the stairs and saw how Sonic and Silver were moving things out of the room, and down to the basement. They sweat while moving the things, they know that if something breaks, I'll get mad and then they're going to buy a new with their own money. Silver saves money to a car, since he is anoyed that Sonic and I just run from the shop and home, in a minute. Sonic saves money to get chilly dogs, and I mean a LOT of them. Good thing I am never going to buy something so stupid as a car and chilly dogs. I don't understand why you eat chilly dogs, they're so gross, and a car, come on I get so many cars from G.U.N. Silver could just have one of those and paint it white, jeez.

When they were done doing that, they began to put up party things and Sonic ran off buying snacks and what so ever. I saw how Silver put up baloons, it was kinda funny that he blew them up with his mouth, he almost couldn't get them big. Then I took one and blew one time in it, and then it was as big as it should. He got all mad, and saw angry at me.
"You don't need to, I can do it on my own."
His tongue came out and he closed his eyes tight, then the tongue was gone and he opened his eyes. Sonic came in by then.
"SILVER AREN'T YOU DONE YET?!!!"
The white hedgehog shrugged, and the blue one slapped himself in the face.
"Shadow can you help him?"
"NO WAY HE'S GOING TO HELP ME!!!"
"He is if he wants to."
"I'll help, I have nothing to do anyway..."
I took another baloon and blew in it one time, then tierd it, and let it go.

I did that for an hour, with breaks, because I got headache by blewing so much. Silver cooked instead, and Sonic invited the friends of his and Silver's. I only had them, since rouge just is interested in jewels, and Omega is working all the time. Silver and Sonic was the only two who had time, though Silver sometimes are angry at me, because I tease him sometimes. Sonic is always smilling to me and is always gentle to me, I dunno why though, wish I knew. What if he was gay? Scary thought... what if he is bisexual? Since he had a girlfriend, or two, but then broke up wit them. That's why he is always with boys now. Oh my god... I walked into his room, silently. I was already done with the baloons,so... Yeah... I walked behind him without him noticing.
"HI!!!!!"
"AH!!!! SHADOW?!!! You scared me...."
He held his chest and gasped some times. He turned around and looked at me.
"What is it anyway?"
I actually didn't want to ask, but I wanted to find out if it was true or not.
"I just thought about something, and I wanted to ask you. Are you gay?"
He just stared at me, and then began to giggle, then laugh, I was just confused, and looked at him confused to. He stopped after some time and looked at me.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
"Uhmm..... Yeah.... I am gay.... Sorry if I haven't told you, but I told Silver and he's fine with it, I just thought you would notice it, or you would be mad if I told you...."
"You could just have told me, I would understand, just like Silver."
"Sorry..."
"Don't think to much about it, I just wanted to know..."
I turned around and walked to the door, but I got pulled back and thrown into a chair. I had closed my eyes, but now I opened them and saw right into his green emerald eyes, I gulped and just sat there, he smirked at me.
"S-Sonic, I need to help Silver, is that okay?"
I was so much lying and Sonic could hear that, and figure it out, since I am a bad cook.
"I just want to give you a little something..."
His head came closer to my head, and I began to sweat, why me? I closed my eyes tight as I felt his lips touch mine, I whimpered a bit, but it turned suddenly to a purr. Am I gay now? He pulled away, and licked my lips, I could feel how he wanted to enter my mouth, and I opened my mouth as he wished. He smirked again and entered his tongue in my mouth, it tiggled when he touched some spots in my mouth, and he also began to play with my tongue, I felt how my cheeks got all warm, and I purred loudly, as he played with my tongue. I felt something touch my pants and I tried to pull away to stop the kiss, but I was already up against the chair's back, I opened my eyes and looked at him, and he pulled away, he pulled the drawer out and took some handcuffs up.
"S-Sonic, no...."
He just smirked, and I couldn't get away since he sat on me, he putted it on one of my wrists, and took the other and pushed them behind me, and putted it on the other wrist to, my hands were now on my back and I couldn't get them in front of me. I whimpered and struggled to get my freedom back, but no use, as I got pushed up against the chair again, and got kissed. He pulled away again and I saw he had a piece of cloth in his hand, and I just watched him put it around my mouth and tighten it around my mouth, really hard.
"MPH!!!"
"Ssssshhhh.... Take it easy, I won't do anything to you now, but later...."
He smirked again, and pushed the chair into a closet and closed the door afterwards, locking it. I struggled, but it was no use, I tried to yell as loud as I could, to make Silver come in, but it was no use...
"Sonic? Where's Shadow? I saw him walk in here."
"No Silver, you just thought you saw him, but he isn't here."
"MPH!!!"
I wasn't loud enough for Silver to hear it at all...
"Okay, I'll just go get the rest done, have you made the invites done yet?"
"Yes, I'll give them to our friends, okay?"
"Okay."
I heard footsteps walk out of the room, and I got sad, and leaned back, falling asleep....

When I woke up, could I hear loud music and people talking, and what so ever.... I wish they would look into this dumb closet... Suddenly the door opened and there stood Sonic, with a large glass with beer, I whimpered, and struggled, as he came closer. He took off the cloth from my mouth, and putted the beer up to my mouth, and forced me to drink it all, and when he finally took it away from my mouth, coughed I some times.
"Why did you do that?"
"Cause, I thought you were thirsty..."
He smirked, and I burbed loud, I blushed when I did, and he just smirked at me, and placed a hand on my pants, I struggled again and he rubbed me hard. I moaned and tried to get him to stop by biting his shoulder, hard, but it was no use, he just continued. I moaned louder everytime he rubbed me harder, he kissed me again on the mouth, and played with my tongue. I moaned louder, and actually purred again... When he pulled away, and stopped rubbing me, and took the handcuffs off me. He stepped away and I stood up, and hugged him crying... I want him so badly, and I felt him wrap his arms around me, feeling that he had it the same way....