Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 73] Printer


Summary: Shadow finds himself on trial for murder just after everyone is convinced he's calmed down. After all he has a beautiful girlfriend now, almost a reincarnation of Maria. They spend every minute together, devoted. Why would he want to kill anyone?
Rating: PG - Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance/Fluff
Warnings: Blood, Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 6 Completed: No
Words: 13518 Read: 49232
Published: November 25, 2007 Updated: March 04, 2008



1. Chapter 1: A sweet romance by Necros [Reviews - 25] (1387 words)
Felt compelled to write this little story bouncing around my head while spending 5 hours with nothing to do in an airport. A little break from my other, more major story. Don't worry, I'm working on that as well.

The murder will take place in the next chapter, however this is where YOU come in. I cannot for the life of me decide who should die: Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Cream or some random human character. I can write this with any, so I'm putting it to YOU, the reader. Leave a review with not only what you thought of this first chapter, but also who you think should be killed. Whoever gets the most votes gets whacked...

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewing and get your vote in!
2. Chapter 2: It's no use... by Necros [Reviews - 6] (2523 words)
Yep, Amy was the winner. And in honor of that, she gets horribly murdered! Unfortunately you don't get to see it. Don't worry, all the juicy, gory details will come out in the trial...

Now, you know the drill from the way it works on my other story. Two or more reviews for an update. Note, the more reviews I get, the quicker I will update. Let me know your thoughts on the plot, the structure, the writing, the dialogue, anything! I welcome it all. Chapter three is pretty much written by the way, so I may just withhold it until I get a little more than just two reviews on this...
3. Chapter 3: The Maverick by Necros [Reviews - 8] (1803 words)
Well done reviewers! That's the kind of dedication I like to see. I'm glad you find my work worthwile enough to read.

G.U.N. is a couple of steps ahead of Sonic, unfortunately. However, there was one thing they didn't take account of...

Review and let me know what you think of this character's introduction (and the character himself). Also review if you want the next chapter...in which the trial might finally start. Remember two or more (but preferably more), so if Takashi and Nightshade don't leave their usual review after reading, you guys had better come out of hiding.
4. Chapter 4: Court is now in session... by Necros [Reviews - 11] (2629 words)
Sorry I'm late. Internet and holiday issues mainly. Anyway, the wheels are in motion and the trial begins. I can't resist saying it: this will be epic.

Now, I love making things interactive, so I've designed a sort of contest for you lucky readers. It's an established scientific fact that every Sonic fan has from one to six hundred thousand some odd fan characters based on the universe. Thus it is natural to assume you guys all have one. Well, the prize for this contest is the fancharacter of your choice taking the stand as a witness, where they will be brutally torn apa-I mean, treated lovingly and gently by the two lovably sweet attornies on both sides. The premise is simple:

Email me as thourough a description of your character as possible, including everything from physical appearance to nervous habits to their manner of speaking, etc, just so I can render them accurately in the story as possible.

Include with the email the answer to this ridiculously easy question: "What is Sharpe's real name?"

Bonus points to anyone who can guess what the significance of the full name (I don't expect anyone to, but hey, you might as well try.)

Bonus points also to those who leave a review as well. I'm much more partial to reviewers than lurkers, though I sympathize with the lurkers, being one myself.

Anyway, you can find my AOL email under "Contact" in my profile. Otherwise send it to Necros_101101@yahoo.com. Good luck, and enjoy!
5. Chapter 5: First to the stand... by Necros [Reviews - 15] (2418 words)
Sorry, this has been ready for a while, but it was on a different computer and I didn't have a USB key handy.

Anyway, I'm extremely pissed that no one's bothering with my little contest except Takashi (as much as I love you, it is rather annoying when you're the only one making an effort with me. I do quite like your character by the way, it's definitely not as crap as you think.) and thus I've also been holding back the update as a result of severe poutage (it's a word. Shut up.).

Thus, I'm going to repeat myself in this author's note, giving you lot the benefit of the doubt. I'll even head it in capital letters:


CONTEST



(If you miss this, you need new eyes)

It's an established scientific fact that every Sonic fan has from one to six hundred thousand some odd fan characters based on the universe. Thus it is natural to assume you guys all have one. Well, the prize for this contest is the fancharacter of your choice taking the stand as a witness, where they will be brutally torn apa-I mean, treated lovingly and gently by the two lovably sweet attornies on both sides. The premise is simple:

Email me as thourough a description of your character as possible, including everything from physical appearance to nervous habits to their manner of speaking, etc, just so I can render them accurately in the story as possible.

Include with the email the answer to this ridiculously easy question: "What is Sharpe's real name?"

Bonus points to anyone who can guess what the significance of the full name (I don't expect anyone to, but hey, you might as well try.)

Bonus points also to those who leave a review as well. I'm much more partial to reviewers than lurkers, though I sympathize with the lurkers, being one myself.

Anyway, you can find my AOL email under "Contact" in my profile. Otherwise send it to Necros_101101@yahoo.com. Good luck, and enjoy!


CONTEST



There. No excuses. If you're afraid of giving me your email address for some odd reason (I'm practically screaming mine to the world), then get a free anonymous one on hotmail or yahoo or something. Start entering or face my eternal wrath. And review too.
6. Chapter 6: Shadow's Testimony by Necros [Reviews - 8] (2758 words)
I know, I know, I'm like months late with this. That's what getting back to school does. Insane amounts of work, and different schedule. Haven't found enough time to work on this as I'd like. I'm aware the ending is rushed, it's a symptom of my frustration of the above conditions. Still, it's here now.

Anyway, just thought I'd point out that the CONTEST is still going. It'll keep going till I get to the point where the witness is to be called. I've only recieved three entries so far, and I want more. Thanks to those who've entered by the way. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CONTEST IS, SEE THE AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR CHAPTERS 4 AND 5. ENTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

After that bit of shameless advertising, I give you the next chapter and the end of the first courtroom scene. The trial is far, far from over, but one shocking truth is already revealed. Please review, you know how I love to get them!

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009