Sonadow
SonicXShadow
[Reviews - 96] starstarhalf-starPrinter


Summary: A twist in time throws Shadow into the past to the night after Robotnik was defeated. After accidently injuring the younger Sonic, Shadow works to solve a mystery as time is altered and Sonic himself starts to transform... Feature
Rating: PG - Suggestive
Category: Sonadow
Characters: Shadow x Sonic
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: Swearing
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 10 Completed: Yes
Words: 17412 Read: 47204
Published: June 06, 2017 Updated: July 20, 2017



Story notes:
This is not just a rewrite of one of my first online fanfics, but simply its been 'remixed' (no pun intended) to add new elements and to retcon my old fanfics to reflect my updated views on the Sonicverse. Also, instead of being set in the SatAM verse as it was in the original fanfic, I decided to set this in the Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog 'Original' Continuality. It would fit better, I like the storyline better, and, considering that as of this writing (June 2017) that the fate of the comics are up in the air, I would like to consider this as a tribute to the original storyline that most people fell in love with, before the big giant reboot that Ian Flynn was forced to do.
1. Prologue - Chapter 1 by Shadow [Reviews - 74] starstarhalf-star (2107 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Shadow [Reviews - 5] (1526 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Shadow [Reviews - 2] (1710 words)
YEE, I'm back from running Sonic Revolution! Sorry this took so long to write and post.
4. Chapter 4 by Shadow [Reviews - 2] (1900 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Shadow [Reviews - 2] (1619 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Shadow [Reviews - 1] (1732 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Shadow [Reviews - 1] (1589 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Shadow [Reviews - 8] (1847 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Shadow [Reviews - 1] (1738 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Shadow [Reviews - 0] (1644 words)
As of yesterday, SEGA has announced the official cancellation of the Archie Sonic comics. I dedicate today's chapter in memory of all those who worked so hard on the series.

Sonic and Shadow (c) and TM SEGA - Sonic Team

Sonadow Online
http://www.sonadow.com
2003-2009